Options

Alerts: 2022 - Camden - Fan to Fan drops

Comments

• Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 758
    DROP ALERT! 2 seats in Sec 201, Row M just listed. Good Luck! 
    https://concerts.livenation.com/pearl-jam-camden-new-jersey-09-14-2022/event/02005C68BEDC2439
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,786
    Still looking for another single for my friend’s  husband.  I got through to payment and Amex had to send me a verification code.  Is this Amex specific? Should I use visa instead?  I’m feeling rusty on this process 😂 
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    Still looking for another single for my friend’s  husband.  I got through to payment and Amex had to send me a verification code.  Is this Amex specific? Should I use visa instead?  I’m feeling rusty on this process 😂 
    I'm using Visa - it is sending me verification as well. 
  • Options

No I think regardless of the card type you’ll have to verify. 
  • Options
    asutton327asutton327 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 115
    JeffP said:
    I’ll have a spare sec 102 row Y to list sometime soon. Car totalled yesterday so I have to bail. Sucks for me! Good for someone here…
    Boo! How much?
  • Options
    My question for the card verification - is it whoever gets the code entered quicker the one who ends up getting the tickets, or has that been determined by who clicks on the seats in the beginning of the process?
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,375
    My Chase Amazon Visa doesnt require verification, but ive never done the fan to fan thing. Maybe try another card.
    You can also log into your card company and define what causes a confirmation.  At least for Chase.
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,817
    Be honest… would you guys rather pay double face right now or continually try on F2F for face value? I understand trying to eliminate scalping. But this just doesn’t seem like something I like to continue doing if I don’t score tickets from 10c…
  • Options
    DROP ALERT! 2 seats in Sec 100, Row W just listed. Good Luck! 
    https://concerts.livenation.com/pearl-jam-camden-new-jersey-09-14-2022/event/02005C68BEDC2439
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,240
    nicknyr15 said:
    Be honest… would you guys rather pay double face right now or continually try on F2F for face value? I understand trying to eliminate scalping. But this just doesn’t seem like something I like to continue doing if I don’t score tickets from 10c…
    Double
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Double
    It’s a shame to admit that I’d rather go back to the days of stubhub. 
  • Options
    Alright, I'm about to list a pair in 104 row D. Good Luck!!
  • Options
    DROP ALERT! 2 seats in Sec 104, Row D just listed. Good Luck! 
  • Options
    DROP ALERT! 2 seats in Sec 104, Row M just listed. Good Luck! 
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    danofun said:
    And gone. Any luck?
  • Options
    danofun said:
    danofun said:
    And gone. Any luck?
    Got to the last step of putting the verification in but no luck 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    danofun said:
    danofun said:
    And gone. Any luck?
    Got to the last step of putting the verification in but no luck 
    Same…again 
  • Options
    Not me. Fuck Stubhub. I’d definitely rather take my chances than keep the scalping going. I can’t tell you how many scalpers I came across trying to find a ticket to MSG. This F2F system is far from perfect but it’s a step in the right direction imo
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,269
    Same!
  • Options
    Not me. Fuck Stubhub. I’d definitely rather take my chances than keep the scalping going. I can’t tell you how many scalpers I came across trying to find a ticket to MSG. This F2F system is far from perfect but it’s a step in the right direction imo
    well said.
  • Options
    The amount of time spent refreshing and having to be almost like a bot to score is just not worth it for me. But I understand where you’re coming from. 
  • Options
    Are they going to open up fan to fan transfers today? 
  • Options
    Are they going to open up fan to fan transfers today? 
    No transfers. just reselling at face value on TM.
  • Options
    JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    nicknyr15 said:
    The amount of time spent refreshing and having to be almost like a bot to score is just not worth it for me. But I understand where you’re coming from. 
    They shut down my account yesterday thinking I was a bot. And I’m feeling that even though they have my lawn tix listed that when people are buying that my tixs aren’t in the mix yet. 

I saw when that had no lawn listed but yet my hadn’t sold
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Options
    JP218404 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    They shut down my account yesterday thinking I was a bot. And I’m feeling that even though they have my lawn tix listed that when people are buying that my tixs aren’t in the mix yet. 

maybe cancel the sale and relist?
  • Options
    billy718 said:
    My question for the card verification - is it whoever gets the code entered quicker the one who ends up getting the tickets, or has that been determined by who clicks on the seats in the beginning of the process?
    Curious about this myself 
  • Options
    JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    danofun said:
    JP218404 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

maybe cancel the sale and relist?
    Did that.  I’m scared to do it again and get Locked out of the account again
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Options
    Nymets30 said:
    billy718 said:
    Curious about this myself 
    I think it's completing checkout 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    Careful what you wish for...then they may just do what some other bands are doing and make face what they approximate the secondary market will be...so you'd be paying hundreds even if you score on the primary market
  • Options

Depends on the bank. Some verify all, some do on certain transactions, others don't