Options

Vault #10 [GONE!]- F Cancer Fundraiser --- 100% of your purchase goes to fight Cancer fundraiser

F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,668
edited August 2021 in Lost Dogs
OK, we did this back in 2019 but last year I did not participate in the virtual run / fund raiser.
Back again this year...will list more shirts, posters, and vinyl.  To start, we have the new Vault 10 up.

If you would like to participate and get the Vault 10, you donate $150 to support a 5K I am participating in to raise money in the fight against cancer. 
You can read all about the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center /  Norris Cotton Cancer Center in the link, it is a great place fighting to help people beat cancer.    This is where my father went for his treatments, and this race is something my sister has supported for years, with her team being the top fund raising team almost every year.

Payment will go directly to the fundraiser, not to me.

If you want this, please PM me.  Want to make sure we honor the first person who would like.

I will pay for shipping in the US. 
(We can discuss out of country, I am happy to ship there but I have no idea of the costs and would look for them to be covered in a paypal payment to me once we determine.)

Unopened and appears to be in perfect condition. 

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for looking.  If this is too expensive for you, I totally understand.  I would love to keep it and spin in but want to utilize some of the items in my collection to raise more money.
Brett

The love he receives is the love that is saved
Post edited by F Me In The Brain on

Comments

• Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,860
    Awesome cause, and BUMP towards someone buying the vinyl.
    Just chipped in a little bit towards your goal....good luck!
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,668
    Awesome, thanks so much!

• Options
    Gone!