Seven O'Clock

2»

Comments

• ddeschlerddeschler Posts: 655
    What is the major winter sport?  Just curious.  Rugby was on constantly when I was there.  I even started learning the different rugby association rules variations, and went on to watch the Rugby World Cup when I got home with some interest, after having no prior rugby knowledge.
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • DalirockDalirock Posts: 79
    this is great song! can't wait to see it live !!!
  • unforgivenunforgiven Posts: 378
    ddeschler said:
    What is the major winter sport?  Just curious.  Rugby was on constantly when I was there.  I even started learning the different rugby association rules variations, and went on to watch the Rugby World Cup when I got home with some interest, after having no prior rugby knowledge.
    In New South Wales and Queensland it is Rugby League. I live in Sydney which is in New South Wales. Rugby League is a version of Rugby that developed quite differently to Rugby Union. Basically it had the rucks and maul taken out and operates on a system of 6 downs similar to American football but without the forward passes.
  • Hendog said:
    Even my partner who isn't a HUGE Pearl Jam fan (I've accepted and forgiven) can't get enough of this song and gets me to put it one while she's brushing her teeth before bed 😂.
    This song ("Moved on from my despondency and left it in the bed" etc) is the shot of inspiration that I've been using to get started with my day in these times.
    Well here is your "message from afar"  a message from down under. We will get through this eventually and everything will be ok, so get up and start your day! 

We are in this together as a human race and even right down here in Australia you have people thinking about YOU and your country hoping you guys can find the way through this with the least amount of grief! 
    That's lovely, thanks! I was fully grateful mutant messages were heard :)