Trumps DoJ

2»

Comments

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, ColoradoPosts: 7,801
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon I'm from Winnipeg, you idiot! (Chris Jericho)Posts: 21,414
    i swear, in the movie eventually made about this administration, bill barr is going to be played by john goodman. 
    1993 - Gimli, MB (Sun/Mudfest)
    2003 - Fargo, ND
    2005 - Winnipeg, MB
    2011 - Minneapolis, MN (EV)
    2011 - Winnipeg, MB
    2014 - St. Paul, MN
    2020 - Ottawa, ON
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 6,974
    i swear, in the movie eventually made about this administration, bill barr is going to be played by john goodman. 
    I think you're on to something there. Barr is 70 and Goodman is 68. Seems like a perfect fit. Goodman just needs to be allowed to improv one line when referencing conversations between him and Trump; "...and then I said, shut the fuck Donny!"
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon I'm from Winnipeg, you idiot! (Chris Jericho)Posts: 21,414
    tbergs said:
    I think you're on to something there. Barr is 70 and Goodman is 68. Seems like a perfect fit. Goodman just needs to be allowed to improv one line when referencing conversations between him and Trump; "...and then I said, shut the fuck Donny!"
    LMAO. 

OVER THE LINE!!!
    2003 - Fargo, ND
    2005 - Winnipeg, MB
    2011 - Winnipeg, MB
    2014 - St. Paul, MN
    2020 - Ottawa, ON
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 18,365
    I struggle sometimes , knowing where to put things. Seems appropriate here.....

Appeals Court Erases Order to End Michael Flynn Case, Sets New Arguments https://nyti.ms/3gfg1OC

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:
    I struggle sometimes , knowing where to put things. Seems appropriate here.....

Appeals Court Erases Order to End Michael Flynn Case, Sets New Arguments https://nyti.ms/3gfg1OC

WITCH HUNT!!!
    2003 - Fargo, ND
    2005 - Winnipeg, MB
    2011 - Winnipeg, MB
    2014 - St. Paul, MN
    2020 - Ottawa, ON