Options

2 Exclusive Tickets to Intimate Pearl Jam Concert on March 26 at Apollo Theatre in NYC

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,968

Donated by: Cayton Children's Museum

On the eve of the release of their upcoming album Gigaton, music legends and Rock and Roll Hall of Famers Pearl Jam will perform an exclusive concert for a select group of Pandora and SiriusXM listeners at the legendary Apollo Theater in New York City -- and you and a guest could earn a spot on the VIP list!

Pearl Jam will play material from Gigaton as well as their previous 10 iconic and award-winning albums, as part of the SiriusXM & Pandora Listener Appreciation Series. Tickets are not on sale for this performance. The only way in is by getting an invite, making the value of these tickets "absolutely priceless.”

The experience will also include one-of-a-kind souvenir merchandise and limited open bar.

Dates
  • Experience occurs on Mar 26, 2020.

Additional Lot
Details
  • Participant must be at least 18+.
  • Valid for 2 people.
  • Duration: approximately 90 minutes.
Lot #1992400

Rules & Regulations
  • Experience cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
  • Cannot be transferred.
  • Travel and accommodations are not included.
  • We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending an experience won at Charitybuzz. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.
  • Seat location will not be known in advance.

About
the Charity
Lot page thumb
Cayton Children’s Museum
Using immersive play and real-world activism to guide young people to take action to create a better future.

Comments

• Options
    Your bid supports: Cayton Children’s Museum

CURRENT BID $4,250 with 13 day's left.

• Options
    RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MO Posts: 886
    90 minutes?
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Your bid supports: Cayton Children’s Museum

CURRENT BID $4,250 with 13 day's left.

Wonder if my bank gives out loans for concert tickets?
  • Options
    RK50065 said:
    90 minutes?

"Approximately" 90 minutes. Could go to 2 hours .. or 3! :p
  • Options
    Already @ 6 grand. :o
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Already @ 6 grand. :o
    Wow. How high could this go to ? I'd bid but I'm 100% sure I'll win the Vitalogy Foundation draw...

Montreal 98, 00, 03, 05, 11
    Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Quebec 05; Saratoga 00; Boston 04; Toledo 04
    Albany 06; Honolulu 06; Hartford 08
    Costa Rica 11
    London (Ont.), Hartford 13
    Quebec, Fenway 1 + 2 16; London 18
    EV Montreal (2), Berkeley II, Albany, Boston, London (UK)

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,663
    If I were super rich I would pay whatever for this.  Tax write off combined with tickets to see PJ in a small venue.  WTF would I care about 10-20k to a good cause. 

I bet it ends up in that range.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,226
    I need to Encino man myself til after this show...… Im scared I might do something stupid for me.....good for a charity 
  • Options
    KS80184KS80184 Posts: 386
    I wonder if this show is going to be live streamed on Sirius for the masses who can't score tickets?
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,091
    KS80184 said:
    I wonder if this show is going to be live streamed on Sirius for the masses who can't score tickets?
    "The concert will air live nationwide on the band’s dedicated channel, SiriusXM’s Pearl Jam Radio channel 22, now in its 10th year on SiriusXM. Directly following the live concert, Pearl Jam Radio will broadcast and premiere Gigaton in North America." 
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    KS80184 said:
    "The concert will air live nationwide on the band’s dedicated channel, SiriusXM’s Pearl Jam Radio channel 22, now in its 10th year on SiriusXM. Directly following the live concert, Pearl Jam Radio will broadcast and premiere Gigaton in North America." 

Very happy! Just hope Pearl Jam & Nugs will be able to release this show on CD & digital download. 
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,642
    CROJAM95 said:
    I need to Encino man myself til after this show...… Im scared I might do something stupid for me.....good for a charity 
    So true. This has got me thinking about selling a kidney....
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,091
    demetrios said:
    pjl44 said:
    KS80184 said:

Very happy! Just hope Pearl Jam & Nugs will be able to release this show on CD & digital download. 
    Yeah, I would love to see this get a proper release 
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,002
    RK50065 said:
    90 minutes?
    I’m hoping that a lot of 10C fans get into this (including yrs trly), if for no other reason than it will be funny to see the complaining, and the backlash to the complaining, when the show ends up being just all the new songs plus a brief encore with 2-3 standards. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,918
    edited February 2020
    Getting to Harlem on a Thursday night is gonna be fun lol
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Current bid $10,500!
  • Options
    erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170
    edited February 2020
    demetrios said:
    pjl44 said:
    KS80184 said:

This show could also potentially be an excellent Vault or a standalone release towards Christmas. :)
    "It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Highly unlikely, since Sirius will probably own the exclusive rights. 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,834

9 days to go :money:

• Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,002
    My bet is $60K. 
  • Options
    JR86440JR86440 Posts: 739
    tdawe said:
    My bet is $60K. 
    Not if the Olsen twins get involved!! Could be much higher
  • Options
    Already @ $16,750!!! :o
  • Options
    flyerphan said:
    demetrios said:

D'oh! :(
  • Options
    MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    ugh.  If only I were rich instead of beautiful  ;)
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • Options
    scornlanderscornlander Colorado Posts: 98
    This is making me feel a lot better about my $122 Denver ticket
  • Options
    CURRENT BID $31,475

• Options
    JR86440JR86440 Posts: 739
    demetrios said:
    CURRENT BID $31,475

I helped drive that price up. Unfortunately I think this person is a whale. Might be the Olsen Twins.  :-)
  • Options
    flyerphan said:
    demetrios said:

Springsteen did a similar show at the Apollo around his Wrecking Ball album in 2012, also a Sirius gig. You can buy the official bootleg on his site, so no reason to think they wouldn't have the option to sell this boot if they wanted to.
    http://live.brucespringsteen.net/live-music/0,11632,135/Bruce-Springsteen---The-E-Street-Band-mp3-flac-download-3-9-2012-Apollo-Theater-New-York-NY.html 
    "I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love."

Continental Arena I - 6/1/2006
    MSG II - 6/25/2008
    MSG I - 5/20/2010
    Beacon Theatre - 6/21/2011 (EV)
    Made In America Philadelphia - 9/2/2012
    Buffalo -10/12/2013
    Hartford - 10/25/2013
    Philadelphia II - 4/29/2016 (TEN show)
    MSG II - 5/2/2016
    Fenway II Boston - 8/7/2016
    Rock & Roll HOF - 4/7/2017
    Asbury Park, NJ - 9/18/2021
    MSG - 9/11/2022
    Camden - 9/14/2022
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,940
    This is making me feel a lot better about my $122 Denver ticket
    :lol:

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    flyerphan said:
    demetrios said:

Springsteen did a similar show at the Apollo around his Wrecking Ball album in 2012, also a Sirius gig. You can buy the official bootleg on his site, so no reason to think they wouldn't have the option to sell this boot if they wanted to.
    http://live.brucespringsteen.net/live-music/0,11632,135/Bruce-Springsteen---The-E-Street-Band-mp3-flac-download-3-9-2012-Apollo-Theater-New-York-NY.html 

So there is a chance. Wonderful!  :)