***DONALD J TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN IMPEACHED***

The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,103
edited December 2019 in A Moving Train
TODAY IS THE DAY

---I've updated the title so as to make this more of a thread about following The Road to Impeachment. Post updates as you see fit. And feel free to to still vote.

This road will be a windy one, full of many twists and turns. Buckle up.

chinese-happy.jpg

***DONALD J TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN IMPEACHED*** 84 votes

20%
LizardjeffbrSomethingCreativeWashedmy2handsNoleelolobuggJearlpam0925Wobbiedot30PJForceofNatureMagoo2oceaninmyeyesUnthoughtNameEchoesOnMarsDegeneratefkHendonesia 17 votes
46%
cincybearcatpickupyourwillMy3rdEyecweeks1111London BridgeletsongsprotestRiverrunnerxavier mcdanielEnkiduon2legsjosevolutionryph raphmfc2006ChazzIndifference71curmudgeonessThoughts_ArriveTim SimmonsSmellymanMalroth 39 votes
20%
ledveddermandarwinstheoryNewJPagevaggar99The JugglerGary Carterwashedinblack91gotthebottleg under pSpagsBLACK35Blacksheep76hestillstands1015njnancySandyRavageGdeady25tategeraets24 17 votes
"THE FIELD"
13%
slightofjeffBantMakingWavesOnWis97Vitalogensialorenf303F Me In The BrainmaxdgoldLerxst1992ConorKavanaghcaseymunson 11 votes
Post edited by The Juggler on

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,250
    I do wanna see him go down in a big ball of fire sooner than later though !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    2019 at the earliest. It's going to take a Democrat controlled congress to bring up charges. The 2018 map isn't friendly for Democrats in the Senate and I think they need a net gain of 25 in the house. A lot has to go right to even get to the point to discuss impeachment.
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited February 2017
    I swear if I see another poll about President Trump....
    He won't be impeached.
    :smile:

I swear if I see another poll about President Trump....
    He won't be impeached.

The guy who was begging for someone to create a "President Trump" thread complaining about too many Trump threads just might make my head explode.

Having said that, I think I agree with you on what you're getting at to a certain extent.
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,119
    I told my client not long after the election.......You watch by 2018 going into 2019 something major was going to go down with this adminstration that in parts will affect this country greatly.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    I think it depends on what intelligence surfaces, and when. If we get concrete, damning evidence of Trump either being held hostage due to golden shower videos, or due to financial ties to Russia, even Republicans in Congress will have to act. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    Just the fact that we're not even three months into his presidency and already the smell of impeachment is in the air is very telling !!!
  • I swear if I see another poll about President Trump....
    He won't be impeached.

The guy who was begging for someone to create a "President Trump" thread complaining about too many Trump threads just might make my head explode.

Having said that, I think I agree with you on what you're getting at to a certain extent.
    It was a joke having to do with previous postings about I swear.
    Not sure if you were around for it.
    It just fit in this case.
    No he won't be impeached I swear. :smile:
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,362

Just the fact that we're not even three months into his presidency and already the smell of impeachment is in the air is very telling !!!

I completely agree & don't think that we'll have to wait for the mid-term elections.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 said:

I completely agree & don't think that we'll have to wait for the mid-term elections.
    I do hope your correct there is nothing I wanna see more than President bafoon going down in flames , but as long as the GOP is in charge this might take a while ...

mfc2006 said:

I do hope your correct there is nothing I wanna see more than President bafoon going down in flames , but as long as the GOP is in charge this might take a while ...
    I think most are seeing that the conflicts of interest & Russian involvement are growing to a point where they are too big to ignore.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,188
    Where's the never option? I don't see it happening.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • EchoesOnMarsEchoesOnMars Reading, Pennsylvania Posts: 422
    Gotta wait and see how many more connections between Russia and his administration come to light yet.
    Philadelphia 2013 (Night 1)
    Philadelphia 2016 (Night 2)
    Upper Darby 2016 (Night 2) (Temple of the Dog)

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,103
    edited February 2017
    mfc2006 said:

Lowest job approval numbers of any new president ever recorded. If that continues to plummet and new info continues to leak out, republicans will be more likely to jump ship. Plus they would much rather have Pence in the oval office than this guy anyway...but '19 is most likely.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,456
    I don't really think he can get around the severe conflicts of interest for longer than that.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    i don't see it happening. too much embarrassment for the GOP. Resignation seems much more likely at this point.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,456
    Yeah, well really I think he might just have a total mental breakdown before the end of 2018 and be incapable of continuing even if he wanted to.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,110
    i think he resigns. actually i bet he resigns before facing charges. he is the dealmaker, right? he will find out he is facing charges and he will quit.

you pick off his advisers and cabinet one at a time, and he will quit and blame the media and obama.

brietbart is seriously saying obama is going bolshevik style to overthrow trump. if you believe that, you are a fool.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."

i think he resigns. actually i bet he resigns before facing charges. he is the dealmaker, right? he will find out he is facing charges and he will quit.

you pick off his advisers and cabinet one at a time, and he will quit and blame the media and obama.

brietbart is seriously saying obama is going bolshevik style to overthrow trump. if you believe that, you are a fool.

if Obama was doing this, he is the greatest bad ass of all time.
    vaggar99 said:

obama is not doing this. the man is out of office and is not looking back.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

vaggar99 said:

i know that. that's why i said 'if'. it still sounds awesome. and the fact that conservatives believe it shows just how much they fear and secretly revere Obama.
    vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

i know that. that's why i said 'if'. it still sounds awesome. and the fact that conservatives believe it shows just how much they fear and secretly revere Obama.
    no, they hate obama. they are saying that to deflect from the fact that the elected the biggest dumbass in political history. the party of "personal responsibility" had better own trump. they put him there.

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,188
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

no, they hate obama. they are saying that to deflect from the fact that the elected the biggest dumbass in political history. the party of "personal responsibility" had better own trump. they put him there.
    good point... but we all know everything will still be Obama's fault lol

tbergs said:
    :clap::heart:
    But geez, I hope it doesn't take that long. The sooner he is gone, the better. I'm not really sure he will be impeached, I am hoping after he is found out that he just tucks his little orange tail between his legs and skulks away, like his boy Puzder.
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,768
    I don't think it would happen with the current Congress. The GOP is much too busy helping trump put putin's agenda in place. They're all very busy with that.
    Falling down,...not staying down

tbergs said:
    :clap::heart:
    But geez, I hope it doesn't take that long. The sooner he is gone, the better. I'm not really sure he will be impeached, I am hoping after he is found out that he just tucks his little orange tail between his legs and skulks away, like his boy Puzder.
    I also think a resignation is far more likely, but who knows? It may depend on how stubborn he decides to be if/when other damaging information comes to light.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,103
    Good morning
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    it was 2 years after watergate broke before nixon was impeached. but with everything that is going on, I predict sooner.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD