I can't log in on my phone?

ever since the change to the new site I have had issues logging in on my phone... I changed my password for the new system and it seemed to be working fine for a while but now it will not let me log in at all on my phone and continues to tell me it is an incorrect password... I even just reset my password and tried, and it failed once again

help?

Comments

• Do you own a hammer?
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

Do you own a hammer?

yes

and I cleared my cookies...

• buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    there is something funky with the mobile version
  • TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,072
    I have to completely re-type in my email address each time I sign in. Every time I use the autofill, I cant get signed in.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    TA243471 said:

I have to completely re-type in my email address each time I sign in. Every time I use the autofill, I cant get signed in.

i'm typing in everything from scratch... cookies and history cleared... password updated... nothing is working

how do you update something and it works worse than before, even months later? lol
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    I had the same issue. I always logged in with my email address as the login request. This stopped working with the new site. Now I just enter my user name instead of the email and it works
    Kearnsy
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    You're screwed.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
    TA243471 said:

So I went through and typed everything again... no autofill... and it worked

Weird
  • It keeps telling me I cant log in? User and password hasnt changed, yet im being told it is wrong. Never had a problem till today
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,171
    Been logged on mobile for a few weeks now. Did you click "remember me" when you logged on?
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400

It keeps telling me I cant log in? User and password hasnt changed, yet im being told it is wrong. Never had a problem till today

Same here, but i haven't been able to log on since they changed the site.

I still can't log on.
  • Been logged on mobile for a few weeks now. Did you click "remember me" when you logged on?

cutz said:

It keeps telling me I cant log in? User and password hasnt changed, yet im being told it is wrong. Never had a problem till today

Same here, but i haven't been able to log on since they changed the site.

I still can't log on.
    I finally ended up changing my password and it seems to be working now. But that was extremely annoying that it just stopped working.

Also, that keep me logged in thing works for maybe 5 minutes which makes no sense
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    edited November 2016
    Please make sure you are running the latest updates on your devices and that you are not using any content blocking apps.

After clearing your cache/cookies, relaunch your browser and try again to log in. You may also want to try clicking ["Forgotten Password"](https://pearljam.com/ten-club/forgotten-password) on the login page to reset your password again.

If you are still having problems let us know which devices you are using. Thanks
    Post edited by Sea on
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    I have a Android(so NO App. WHY NO App for Android?)

I changed my password when the site change happened, because i couldn't log on onto my Laptop, let alone my phone. But, when i changed my password it worked for BOTH my Laptop & Phone. Now, it does NOT work on my phone, for some reason. If it works on my Laptop, so it should work on my phone too. I shouldn't have to change my password again(not when it works on my Laptop) just to be able to log on my phone.
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    Sea said:

Please make sure you are running the latest updates on your devices and that you are not using any content blocking apps.

After clearing your cache/cookies, relaunch your browser and try again to log in. You may also want to try clicking ["Forgotten Password"](https://pearljam.com/ten-club/forgotten-password) on the login page to reset your password again.

If you are still having problems let us know which devices you are using. Thanks

Also, you may need to manually type in your login information...don't use autofill.
    Thank you