Wife's new tattoo

My wife has finally decided to get a PJ tattoo if the guys play Love Boat Captain at Wrigley Field. She has picked out certain lyrics to be placed on her ribs if they play the song. PLEASE!!! I need your help to get this done. LBC @ WF in Chicago.

Comments

• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Does she have other tats already?

No disrespect at all, but it strikes me as a bit odd to decide having your skin inked based on the random choice of someone else. If something is meaningful enough to have it on your body for life, it'd not be done if the song isn't played?

(note that I do not have the balls to even venture into tattoo territory =) )
  • AlexanaAlexana Posts: 66
    hedonist said:

Does she have other tats already?

No disrespect at all, but it strikes me as a bit odd to decide having your skin inked based on the random choice of someone else. If something is meaningful enough to have it on your body for life, it'd not be done if the song isn't played?

Your wife's body, let her do what she wants with it but completely agree with above comment
  • cwar077cwar077 Posts: 72
    I would be ambivalent about a PJ tattoo, but leaving it to fate and taking the plunge if it's played on the night seems like a great way to resolve what would otherwise be a difficult decision. Hope they play it! Which lyrics is she thinking to get?