What's your favorite restaurant & why

JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
edited January 2014 in All Encompassing Trip
I love this place in West Palm Beach called the Rhythm cafe.
Food is good, but the service is great. There are nothing but old people in this place, so when me and my wife walk in, we get the royal treatment. fuck yes.

And they have warm bread with soft butter. Its the little things that win me over.

What do you love about your favorite restaurant?
Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)

Comments

• Black Diamond know details..that one with those long latinas legs at NEW YORK
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    the location is closed now-the landlord kept raising the rent on them and they could no longer afford it. That space is still empty, 5 years later-greedy fucker.

It was a sushi place, they had really good, inexpensive sushi-belt style. The people there recognized us every time we went in, and the head sushi chef would always make our favorite dish-Ahi Poke Salad-and serve it to us without us asking...always gave us pretty much double the regular amount.
    They treated everybody like family, and it was always packed.

Really hope that family can open another location, that place was like no other sushi place I've been to.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Arbys

Another Roast Beef, Yes Sir!
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    ABC BrewPub

http://www.arborbrewing.com/locations/arbor-brewing/

they have a new gluten free menu with vegan options. they also have gluten free beer.

did you see me? i saw you.
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    this:
    http://www.dilettosrestaurant.com/

has a new name/owner, but overall, still as great as ever. been going here for over 20 years. we know everyone, everyone knows us 0- and the food is SO delish!

going there this evening to celebrate!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow