~America's Team The MILWAUKEE BREWERS~2008 Wild Card Champs

Comments

• madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    Yeah, last year was my first. We saw 2 bleeding people around us. Not sure if they took objects to the head or just fell down. It was a little out of control.
    I'm gonna guess fall down. I remember at least 3 people falling down the stairs and can't remember if it was last year or the year before some chic puked on my legs.

That's fantastic :fp: Kinda like the guy at PJ20 about 6 seats down from me that puked as soon as Release started. Learn to hold your booze people!

Drink Wisconsinbly!!
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    Opening day has gone downhill for me the last few years. They used to be one of my favorite days of the year. Now it's almost annoying the amount of out of control drunk people there now.

Drunk people in Wisconsin...get the fuck out! :lol:

What about the Cardinal series the first weekend in May? Might be the only time I wouldn't be rooting for the Brewers to lose.
    An it was in line for the bathroom at the tailgate at 11 in the morning!!!
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    Opening day has gone downhill for me the last few years. They used to be one of my favorite days of the year. Now it's almost annoying the amount of out of control drunk people there now.

What about the Cardinal series the first weekend in May? Might be the only time I wouldn't be rooting for the Brewers to lose.
    :fp:
    That is just pathetic!
    I lost a bet...
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012

I was as well. We were also drinking in the line to get into Miller Park at 9:30am
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    America's team. :lol:
  • LloydXmas wrote:
    America's team. :lol:

Not America's team.

My f'n team!
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,484
    :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I hope so, though I have feeling this one won't come as easy!
    He should have won last year too!

Yes he should have!
    Glad someone agrees.
    Well.... Look who has the best record in MLB! All be it tied with the Cubs.... :fp:
  • jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    I hope so, though I have feeling this one won't come as easy!
    He should have won last year too!

Yes he should have!
    As the Laurenzis are family friends, I can never root for Braun again!
    Well.... Look who has the best record in MLB! All be it tied with the Cubs.... :fp:
    :wave: :wave: :lol:
    I lost a bet...
    I find it hard for people to root for Braun because he is so much better than everyone else. It's not fair to all the other players in MLB. Luckily he'll probably take a couple games off.
    I find it hard for people to root for Braun because he is so much better than everyone else. It's not fair to all the other players in MLB. Luckily he'll probably take a couple games off.
    :roll: :roll: :roll:

He's not better...he's a cheater!!! :fp: :fp: :roll: :roll: :roll:
    I lost a bet...

Prove it.

Prove it.

He got off on a technicality. He tested positive for elevated testosterone levels.
    I lost a bet...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    for elevated testosterone levels.

that's a crime????? well consider me a crimanl then

:leaving:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    for elevated testosterone levels.

that's a crime????? well consider me a crimanl then

:leaving:
    :fp:

:lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,910
    there's at least one (two?) reason to tune into a brewers game 8-)

front-row-amy.jpg
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    I see John Axford is in midseason form already. :fp:
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
    \

Prove it.

He got off on a technicality. He tested positive for elevated testosterone levels.

As a Brewers fan I agree with you. The technicality and his name showing up in that labs book. If he was on any other team I would be screaming cheater, so I have to agree with you.

The only thing that gives me pause is the way the test were handled. In addition that lady that admitted to doctoring hundreds or possibly thousands of tests at that lab a year or two ago. I dont think her lab did MLB testing specifically but she was fucking over a lot of people. I think they were for criminal purposes. So there are people out there faking this crap. Whats to stop someone like her from faking the test of a player they dont like?
    For the record, I really do like Ryan Braun. He's an awesome player. That being said, Dino Laurenzi is an amazing human being. Upstanding member of the community, honest and straightforward. I believe him when he says that there was no tampering. He is not the guy to ever do that, plus everything arrived with the original seals intact. BUT tampering or PEDs wasn't what Braun's attorneys argued anyways. Laurenzi followed a protocol that he always has, attorneys questioned that protocol, BAM, the man is off on a technicality. Gotta love the lawyers! I guess I hate the fact that Dino has been destroyed in the courts of public opinion.
    jbarbian wrote:
    For the record, I really do like Ryan Braun. He's an awesome player. That being said, Dino Laurenzi is an amazing human being. Upstanding member of the community, honest and straightforward. I believe him when he says that there was no tampering. He is not the guy to ever do that, plus everything arrived with the original seals intact. BUT tampering or PEDs wasn't what Braun's attorneys argued anyways. Laurenzi followed a protocol that he always has, attorneys questioned that protocol, BAM, the man is off on a technicality. Gotta love the lawyers! I guess I hate the fact that Dino has been destroyed in the courts of public opinion.

Who is Dino and how do you know him?
    imalive wrote:

front-row-amy.jpg
    She's a staple at brewers games.
    jbarbian wrote:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseb ... -1.1029953

Dino is the guy who collected Ryan Braun's sample. His dad ran a small pharmacy in town for many years and my parents became good friends with him and his wife, my aunt babysat Dino when he was little. My daughter went to high school with his kids. He has his own physical therapy place in town and we've all rehabed with him. He also works at the southside hs as their sports therapist at all of the games and practices. Nicest guy you'd ever meet and like I said, honest.

After the his name became public, all of the media were camped outside of his house for days. They also harrassed his daughter at college.
    jbarbian wrote:
    jbarbian wrote:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseb ... -1.1029953

Dino is the guy who collected Ryan Braun's sample. His dad ran a small pharmacy in town for many years and my parents became good friends with him and his wife, my aunt babysat Dino when he was little. My daughter went to high school with his kids. He has his own physical therapy place in town and we've all rehabed with him. He also works at the southside hs as their sports therapist at all of the games and practices. Nicest guy you'd ever meet and like I said, honest.

After the his name became public, all of the media were camped outside of his house for days. They also harrassed his daughter at college.

OK. Too bad. If you say hes good shit, that's good enough for me. Some media are the scum of the earth, some.
    imalive wrote:

front-row-amy.jpg

I have never noticed this girl. Who is she? I noticed the dude with the goatee or stash toward the right side of the plate(from camera view) at EVERY game though. He has a black wife or gf(doesnt matter just a reference for people)
    He's good people.

Ryan Braun is dirty, but I belive they all are. Althletes can no longer compete at a professional level without some kind of enhancements. But they have to have some kind of talent and natural ability, can't just pump PEDs into a sloth and hope for a miracle.

I gotta be done with my rants lol

GO BREWERS!
    imalive wrote:

front-row-amy.jpg

I have never noticed this girl. Who is she? I noticed the dude with the goatee or stash toward the right side of the plate(from camera view) at EVERY game though. He has a black wife or gf(doesnt matter just a reference for people)
    There's a guy behind home plate?
    imalive wrote:

front-row-amy.jpg

I seriously never noticed this girl. Hmm... maybe Im slipping in my old age, 36.