I'm back

I'm back, I'm sure you are all happy. Especially the ones that have crossed paths with me.
Oh, I'm gonna win the dumb lottery, I'm going to Chicago and I'm coming paintballing with you guys. Then I'm getting real drunk and find out what all this monkey business is about.
You people are in for a treat, a drunk ass Canadian is coming to mess you up on the paintball game
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Welcome back fucker.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Welcome back fucker.

Thanks. I'm not allowed to swear anymore I don't think. See how long that fucking lasts
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    who's the newb
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,834
    I'm back, I'm sure you are all happy. Especially the ones that have crossed paths with me.
    Oh, I'm gonna win the dumb lottery, I'm going to Chicago and I'm coming paintballing with you guys. Then I'm getting real drunk and find out what all this monkey business is about.
    You people are in for a treat, a drunk ass Canadian is coming to mess you up on the paintball game
    :think: :think: :problem: That sounds an awful lot like a terrorist threat. Border control has been informed. Good luck with nasal cavity search. Sounds benign but they go through the anus. :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    :think: :think: :problem: That sounds an awful lot like a terrorist threat. Border control has been informed. Good luck with nasal cavity search. Sounds benign but they go through the anus. :mrgreen:

No threat. Just looking to have some fun and meet some new people, relax pal
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,834
    mickeyrat wrote:

No threat. Just looking to have some fun and meet some new people, relax pal
    :fp: hey, we're all guncrazy paranoid freaks. you've been warned. :mrgreen:

:corn:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Can I request that you be on my paintball team? We need a ringer!!

Welcome back fucker
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Welcome back fucker.

Thanks. I'm not allowed to swear anymore I don't think. See how long that fucking lasts

Probably won't last through the paintball game. Language tends to get colorful when you're "in the shit".
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Welcome back fucker

looking for help again??? i would be too, with that rag tag crew of a team you call #McMonkeyMidget's
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Welcome back fucker

looking for help again??? i would be too, with that rag tag crew of a team you call #McMonkeyMidget's

Keep it up!!! We will be the ones laughing when we kick your asses!!! :twisted: :lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Evenin'
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Welcome back fucker

Keep it up!!! We will be the ones laughing when we kick your asses!!! :twisted: :lol::lol:

:lolno:
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Welcome back fucker

i give you exhibit 1
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

Welcome back fucker

I've had bad experiences with midgets, I'm not sure we'd get along.

I've been lurking since I was kicked outta here.... What's with the monkey and banana jokes?
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Welcome back fucker

I've been lurking since I was kicked outta here.... What's with the monkey and banana jokes?

Somebody lost a bet
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Welcome back fucker

Oh believe me you'll love Halfpint!

See my avatar
    >

I made an unfortunate bet with mca47 now I have to use this fucker til Feb 15th. And 81 put a banana on my car.

It's all fun and games til you get poked in the eye with a banana I tell you!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Welcome back fucker

#Strategy
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    who the hell are you?

j/k welcome back.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Who's this half pint you speak of?
    Who's this half pint you speak of?

DS...he claims he's 5'7 1/2....hence the name
    Mamasan23 wrote:

in person tho, he appears to be closer to 5' 2" and a quarter
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

in person tho, he appears to be closer to 5' 2" and a quarter

:lol:

hahahaha

he's just a little feller

hahahaha

poor guy...you just know he is chomping at the bit to get back in and defend himself. :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

hahahaha

poor guy...you just know he is chomping at the bit to get back in and defend himself. :corn:

#Thursday

#FreeHalfpint
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

hahahaha

#Thursday

#FreeHalfpint

That DS got kicked outta here too? What did he do? I swore a lot, no more swearing from me, not sure how I'll be able to speak, been swearing since I could talk. First word was f____. Rhymes with trucker
    I gotta be careful, the rule makers are watching me
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Welcome back fucker.
  • LloydXmas wrote:
    Welcome back fucker.

Thanks Lloyd
  • I'm back, I'm sure you are all happy. Especially the ones that have crossed paths with me.

Well looky here, fucker.. Your posts are amusing. Im glad you're back. But we all know that Canadians dont have nearly the gun obsession us 'mericans have.. good luck to ya though, go bananas.. This paintball game sounds like it might be quite the source for quite a few good stories.. wish I could make it to chicago
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    who the hell are you?

Who are you?

j/k welcome back.
This discussion has been closed.