Options

******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Most likely. Lots of people selling their tix for these last 2 games. I'm going down with the ship.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    JK_Livin said:

Most likely. Lots of people selling their tix for these last 2 games. I'm going down with the ship.

Yeah, we got ours for less than 3/4 of face.
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    I have a friend that told me I'd easily be able to sell my tix for these 2 games for face value. He said he'd buy them and take a chance on reselling them. I said fine, $126ea x 4. Never heard back from him. Having tix as long as I have, I know the drill in this situation.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,788
    New Year's Day was looking a tough call on how to spend my day. That is no longer the case.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,628
    Giants are going to win & cover. (Hope not, we will be watching the game on my phone as we drive up to VT...and my wife might throw my phone out of the window if the Giants win)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298
    edited December 2016

Giants are going to win & cover. (Hope not, we will be watching the game on my phone as we drive up to VT...and my wife might throw my phone out of the window if the Giants win)

Wouldn't surprise me to see the Eagles win. Despite the Giants record, watching them....I don't think they are that good, especially offensively.

Win or lose, doesn't matter. All I want is to see the Birds (specifically coach and qb) continue to show improvement. Build off of last week. Stick to the game plan. Think it will be a good game.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Wouldn't surprise me to see the Eagles win. Despite the Giants record, watching them....I don't think they are that good, especially offensively.

Win or lose, doesn't matter. All I want is to see the Birds (specifically coach and qb) continue to show improvement. Build off of last week. Stick to the game plan. Think it will be a good game.
    That defense is legit. Offense was better last week. Was actually sorta, kinda able to run the ball.
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,204

has anyone else ever heard of a fan saying they'd rather have their team stick with the game plan as opposed to winning the game?

• Options
    edited December 2016
    pjhawks said:

has anyone else ever heard of a fan saying they'd rather have their team stick with the game plan as opposed to winning the game?

Would be nice if they win....but this season has always been about the development of the qb and coach. That's easily the most important thing.

The team was never as good as you thought.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

That defense is legit. Offense was better last week. Was actually sorta, kinda able to run the ball.
    Agreed. F you and F the Giants.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2016

pjhawks said:

Would be nice if they win....but this season has always been about the development of the qb and coach. That's easily the most important thing.

you wouldn't have been a Vince Lombardi fan i guess.

yet you love Bellichick who has proven he will literally do anything to win including cheat and have total scumbags on this team. interesting
    Post edited by pjhawks on
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

yet you love Bellichick who has proven he will literally do anything to win including cheat and have total scumbags on this team. interesting
    Great analogies, 'Takes. Both certainly pertain to the 2016 Eagles. You are HOT today!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

Great analogies, 'Takes. Both certainly pertain to the 2016 Eagles. You are HOT today!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5-iJUuPWis
  • Options
    How bad does Xfinity get before games? Like is there a line outside?
  • Options

I try to avoid that place at all costs.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

I try to avoid that place at all costs.
    Yeah, I am not the biggest fan. Probably just hang out in the outside area they got there. Basically the tailgate (RV) we would go to isn't going to the game, so a couple of them that are still going to the game are hanging out there...so it's either that or stand in the lot randomly with another dude...
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,480
    beat the giants!

thanks in advance.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,411
    damn it
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Fuck all you hoes. Softest penalty I have ever seen on that bitch ass ginger. Also, empty seats and drunk college chicks galore. Game was a lot of fun. Wentz is a fucking nerd
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Also, someone needs to talk to your people. My train ride down from city hall was the worst 20 minutes of my life. Beyond packed at rush hour with 95% of th people going to the game and 5% people going home from work. My train was full of the biggest group of loser college kids I have ever come across. Not an ounce of respect for anyone on the train. Screaming the entire time, heckling a homeless dude, etc. Completely embarrassing. I was a drunk, obnoxious idiot in my day and probably still am but nothing that approached these losers. I fucking pray one of them shows up at my job for an interview

/end old man rant
  • Options
    Ohhhhh shuuuut the fuck up
  • Options
    edited December 2016

Ohhhhh shuuuut the fuck up

Hey, go fuck your self

Seriously though, it was bad
  • Options
    But seriously, has there ever been a softer penalty in the history of the NFL? I haven't even seen the replay yet
  • Options
    I also had a fucking blast, assuming it didn't come across hahah
  • Options
    The best part was they called the penalty, then pretty much said, "take a series off, it makes us look better."

At any rate, fuck you. Go Tampa (I think it's Tampa).
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,411
    edited December 2016

The best part was they called the penalty, then pretty much said, "take a series off, it makes us look better."

At any rate, fuck you. Go Tampa (I think it's Tampa).

Either Detroit, Tampa Bay, or GB, have to lose or tie. Atl has to lose
    Post edited by igotid88 on
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Well that was fun.

Love the old school Giants uniforms
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Fuck all you hoes. Softest penalty I have ever seen on that bitch ass ginger. Also, empty seats and drunk college chicks galore. Game was a lot of fun. Wentz is a fucking nerd

it was bad but you should be complaining about the non holding/interference call on the Giants next to last drive. that was a brutal non-call.
  • Options
    would have been cool if someone in this thread predicted an Eagles 5 point victory yesterday....

and once again an NFL team gets down double digits and throws the ball a ton of times. Reading this thread would have thought Pederson was the only one to do that.

I know Eli is a Hall of Famer but man the Birds seem to have his number.

And Cliffy too bad you were at the game because the announcers once again brought up throwing snowballs at Santa Claus....60 fucking years ago. embarrassing.

• Options
    pjhawks said:

it was bad but you should be complaining about the non holding/interference call on the Giants next to last drive. that was a brutal non-call.
    Yeah, people I work with said that was pretty bad. I didn't catch that in person.