Options

******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,220
    edited December 2016

The Jets are an atrocious football team. The fact that you are using what they do to support your point, should tell you how terrible your point is.

so you are going to deny that when NFL teams get down a bunch they throw the ball a bunch? it't not exclusive to Reid and Pederson. you can't possibly be this stubborn.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,347
    edited December 2016
    pjhawks said:

The Jets are an atrocious football team. The fact that you are using what they do to support your point, should tell you how terrible your point is.

so you are going to deny that when NFL teams get down a bunch they throw the ball a bunch? it't not exclusive to Reid and Pederson. you can't possibly be this stubborn.
    The Eagles are 1-5 in their last 6 games. 4 of those 5 losses have been by 2 scores or less. They are averaging 45 pass attempts in these games. I've already given plenty of examples and cited numerous facts that have shown that the Eagles have clearly more success when they have a more balanced attack.

And plenty of folks are calling for Todd Bowles to be fired:
    http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/65366/jets-are-really-bad-and-its-time-to-turn-up-the-heat-on-todd-bowles

http://www.sbnation.com/2016/12/6/13850410/jets-vs-colts-2016-final-score-ass-kicked-todd-bowles-hot-seat

http://nypost.com/2016/12/05/todd-bowles-has-to-go/
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2016

pjhawks said:

The Eagles are 1-5 in their last 6 games. 4 of those 5 losses have been by 2 scores or less. They are averaging 45 pass attempts in these games. I've already given plenty of examples and cited numerous facts that have shown that the Eagles have clearly more success when they have a more balanced attack.

And plenty of folks are calling for Todd Bowles to be fired:
    http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/65366/jets-are-really-bad-and-its-time-to-turn-up-the-heat-on-todd-bowles

http://www.sbnation.com/2016/12/6/13850410/jets-vs-colts-2016-final-score-ass-kicked-todd-bowles-hot-seat

http://nypost.com/2016/12/05/todd-bowles-has-to-go/
    i can't believe Todd Bowles got hired. he is dreadful.

i get it, you think 8-10 more running plays per game would get this team more wins. that's completely and utterly illogical but ok.

what would get this team more wins this year? the defense not sucking especially early in games, getting 3 and outs and turnovers. the defense has done nothing to help this lack of talent offense in the past few weeks. the demise of this defense should be a much bigger story than the offense. everyone knows this offense has limited talent.
    Post edited by pjhawks on
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Dude....who cares about more wins this year? This team stinks. They are in last place. Do you actually think this is a good team that can go far in the playoffs? They have regressed enormously since the beginning of the season. September was a lot of fun, but this year has always been about developing the quarterback and improving as the year went on. And, yeah, a more balanced attack would absolutely help the qb develop and might possibly win some more games (I have already proven to you that they have more success when sticking with a balanced attack). Right now, he's making bad decisions, staring down receivers, has happy feet in the pocket, and is overthrowing everyone....and by everyone, I mean an under talented at best, corps of receivers. To have someone struggling like that throw it 45 times a game is asinine.

Who do you read? Nationally or locally? Like, who do you put stock in when you read their articles? Does anyone you read say what the coach has been doing over the last couple months has been working? Like, I've linked to quite a few articles that prove I'm right but haven't seen anyone say this team is on the right track and the qb is developing just fine and to "buckle up" because they are joined at the hip (ha). I'm just trying to wrap my head around your line of thinking because it's the opposite of what a normal, breathing human who actively follows this team and knows a thing or two about the sport thinks.

And--yes, of course the defense is struggling BIG time. This would be another reason why you run the ball more--to keep the other team off the field as much as you can.

Hopefully they can get back on track and finish better than they've looked these last couple months...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2016

Dude....who cares about more wins this year? This team stinks. They are in last place. Do you actually think this is a good team that can go far in the playoffs? They have regressed enormously since the beginning of the season. September was a lot of fun, but this year has always been about developing the quarterback and improving as the year went on. And, yeah, a more balanced attack would absolutely help the qb develop and might possibly win some more games (I have already proven to you that they have more success when sticking with a balanced attack). Right now, he's making bad decisions, staring down receivers, has happy feet in the pocket, and is overthrowing everyone....and by everyone, I mean an under talented at best, corps of receivers. To have someone struggling like that throw it 45 times a game is asinine.

Who do you read? Nationally or locally? Like, who do you put stock in when you read their articles? Does anyone you read say what the coach has been doing over the last couple months has been working? Like, I've linked to quite a few articles that prove I'm right but haven't seen anyone say this team is on the right track and the qb is developing just fine and to "buckle up" because they are joined at the hip (ha). I'm just trying to wrap my head around your line of thinking because it's the opposite of what a normal, breathing human who actively follows this team and knows a thing or two about the sport thinks.

And--yes, of course the defense is struggling BIG time. This would be another reason why you run the ball more--to keep the other team off the field as much as you can.

Hopefully they can get back on track and finish better than they've looked these last couple months...

remember Juggs the same people you read are the same ones who hated Reid and ran him out of town and loved Chip Kelly. yes I remember all those articles you posted about Kelly revolutionizing the game. they were wrong as you were. why would you take anything they say as meaningful? think for yourself. i don't need the opinion of people who regurgitate the same tired boring reasons for failure after every loss.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    pjhawks said:

remember Juggs the same people you read are the same ones who hated Reid and ran him out of town and loved Chip Kelly. yes I remember all those articles you posted about Kelly revolutionizing the game. they were wrong as you were. why would you take anything they say as meaningful? think for yourself. i don't need the opinion of people who regurgitate the same tired boring reasons for failure after every loss.
    In other words (like always): "I don't know have anything else to add to my argument and I don't want to admit I can't find anyone, anything, anywhere online to support my point."

Thanks for playing, Takes....
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

pjhawks said:

In other words (like always): "I don't know have anything else to add to my argument and I don't want to admit I can't find anyone, anything, anywhere online to support my point."

Thanks for playing, Takes....
    as mentioned before every coach and team in the NFL throws the ball at a much higher rate when they are down. that's just a fact. i guess you just ignore that. when it happened it Monday night you just dismissed it by dissing the team who did it. again it's not complicated if you pay attention. i don't need some two-bit blog or some writer to tell me what my eyes see.

and you do realize the media has an agenda and writes and speaks to get an audience? just because some guy writes it in an article or a blog doesn't make it so. someday in your life you will learn to form your own opinions on your own accord.
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,811
    The media has an agenda..... Makes ya think about what it's REALLY going on.....ah? AH?
  • Options

The media has an agenda..... Makes ya think about what it's REALLY going on.....ah? AH?

He sounds like a voter of a certain republican nominee. This is 2016 man. FACTS DON'T MATTER NO MORE.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

He sounds like a voter of a certain republican nominee. This is 2016 man. FACTS DON'T MATTER NO MORE.
    that's the funniest thing you have said yet. you post opinions from writers like they are facts. again for about the 10th time every NFL team throws the ball more when they are down by double digits. it's not even fucking questionable yet you seem to be questioning it. the Jets did it Monday and you dismissed by taking a shot at the Jets instead of the facts. show me one instance where a team was down double digits this year and ran the ball more than they passed it. please show me those facts juggler. come on ill wait....
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    edited December 2016

JK_Livin said:

Also, with Clay Matthews banged up, I would've run the ball at him on every play.

Stop making so much sense.

An Texas A&M player was ejected for a similar block due to NCAA targeting rules ... helmet-to-helmet on a defenseless player, but I don't think NFL has that rule.

So legal, but dirty.
    Post edited by Jason P on
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Jason P said:

JK_Livin said:

Also, with Clay Matthews banged up, I would've run the ball at him on every play.

An Alabama player was ejected for a similar block due to NCAA targeting rules ... helmet-to-helmet on a defenseless player, but I don't think NFL has that rule.

So legal, but dirty.
    he didn't hit him in the head
  • Options
    Jason P said:

JK_Livin said:

An Texas A&M player was ejected for a similar block due to NCAA targeting rules ... helmet-to-helmet on a defenseless player, but I don't think NFL has that rule.

So legal, but dirty.
    I'm sorry....how is this dirty? He leads with his shoulder, and you could possibly argue he kinda sorta hits him from behind, but that's a stretch. Matthews closes in and tackles the runner without that block...which is the sole job of the lineman. Are you a Packers fan? Why are you hung up on this?
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123

Jason P said:

JK_Livin said:

So legal, but dirty.
    I'm sorry....how is this dirty? He leads with his shoulder, and you could possibly argue he kinda sorta hits him from behind, but that's a stretch. Matthews closes in and tackles the runner without that block...which is the sole job of the lineman. Are you a Packers fan? Why are you hung up on this?
    It's a hit on a defenseless player. NCAA has outlawed it. NFL hasn't.

From personal experience, I got taken out with one of those block in H.S. and it fucked me up more then any other hit I received, but it was part of the game.
  • Options
    Jason P said:

Jason P said:

JK_Livin said:

So legal, but dirty.

From personal experience, I got taken out with one of those block in H.S. and it fucked me up more then any other hit I received, but it was part of the game.
    Right. It's part of the game. Sucks I guess? I just don't see this as a guy clearly going for a guys legs or his head. It's a lineman doing his job. Nothing really different from a defenseless receiver going over the middle and getting destroyed by a safety, who legally leads with his shoulder.

I know a guy who had his scrotum ripped open in a scrum during a rugby match. That sucked, too, but it is rugby, just as that is football.

I just don't look at that and go, "wow, now THAT is dirty."
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    pjhawks said:

that's the funniest thing you have said yet. you post opinions from writers like they are facts. again for about the 10th time every NFL team throws the ball more when they are down by double digits. it's not even fucking questionable yet you seem to be questioning it. the Jets did it Monday and you dismissed by taking a shot at the Jets instead of the facts. show me one instance where a team was down double digits this year and ran the ball more than they passed it. please show me those facts juggler. come on ill wait....
    Fella, all I have asked you to do is back up your claims that the QB is developing just fine, that the coaching staff is doing a good job, and that they have more success throwing 40+ times a game as opposed to the more balanced attack like they had when they were 3-0.

All you had to do was provide some tangible evidence--give us some facts or refer to those who are experts in the field that agree with your assertion. Like how is anyone supposed to believe you when tell us the QB is developing just fine and to "buckle up" because him and Pederson are joined at the hip exactly like Andy Reid and Donovan were, when we all see him making so many more mistakes now than before? What evidence can you share with us? You've offered nothing other than saying teams down 30 points throw a lot (which doesn't explain why the Eagles are averaging 45 passes a game over their last 6 mostly close games).

Instead of doing this, you just want us to take your word as gospel....and you've essentially claimed that there is some kind of vast NFL media conspiracy against your point of view. So, in addition to being proven wrong for the umpteenth time, you've now been shown to be a bit of a nut job.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2016

pjhawks said:

Fella, all I have asked you to do is back up your claims that the QB is developing just fine, that the coaching staff is doing a good job, and that they have more success throwing 40+ times a game as opposed to the more balanced attack like they had when they were 3-0.

All you had to do was provide some tangible evidence--give us some facts or refer to those who are experts in the field that agree with your assertion. Like how is anyone supposed to believe you when tell us the QB is developing just fine and to "buckle up" because him and Pederson are joined at the hip exactly like Andy Reid and Donovan were, when we all see him making so many more mistakes now than before? What evidence can you share with us? You've offered nothing other than saying teams down 30 points throw a lot (which doesn't explain why the Eagles are averaging 45 passes a game over their last 6 mostly close games).

Instead of doing this, you just want us to take your word as gospel....and you've essentially claimed that there is some kind of vast NFL media conspiracy against your point of view. So, in addition to being proven wrong for the umpteenth time, you've now been shown to be a bit of a nut job.

what the heck are you talking a bout? all i did was defend the number of passes the past 2 games based on how the games were going at the time (you know the ass kickings) and separately dispute the notion that Pederson's job is already on the line. and yea i think Wentz has played pretty damn well for a rookie, especially one with no weapons on offense and a banged up offensive line. sue me for that. explain to me why the fuck i need to post articles from writers and bloggers to back up my opinion? jeezus man do you really take what you read from writers so seriously you treat what they say as gospel? is that why you hated reid and loved kelly? again man observe and react and form your own damn opinions.

since you seem to get jazzed for links and articles here is one on how to train your mind to form your own opinions. enjoy juggler

http://lifehacker.com/how-to-train-your-mind-to-think-critically-and-form-you-1516998286
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    You're just unable to defend your point of view with any verifiable evidence.

"The QB is developing just fine"---except when I point out the mechanical flaws and poor choices he is exhibiting now that he wasn't in September you have no answer.

The coach and QB are "joined at the hip" like Reid and McNabb were already----I just can't see what this is based on. What have you seen from Pederson over the last couple months hat you've liked? Reid had something like 15 years of coaching experience by the time he got to the Eagles. So there's a big difference between the two coaches at this point in their careers. Reid's team also showed improvement as the season wore on.

They have more success throwing the ball 40+ games despite evidence that they had more success earlier in the season when they had a more balanced attack. I've provided evidence that the team and Wentz performs better with a more balanced attack. You've also mentioned the lack of talent, banged up line, and poor defensive play which are also indicators that they should run the ball more.

By the way, you are on record as saying you want teams with good qb's and receivers to throw the ball 80% of the time (which would be anywhere from 40-50 passes a game like the Eagles have been averaging recently with a rookie and below avg receivers):
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/comment/3872666#Comment_3872666
    "pjhawks Posts: 7,300
    August 2011 Flag
    75% to 25% or 80% to 20% works for me passes to runs if you have a team with a very good qb and great receivers, like the eagles do. "

Look I'm hoping for the best. We all are. And there's still 4 games left to show improvement. I can't help but be a bit disappointed in what I am seeing right now. Let's hope they come out with a game plan similar to what worked early in the year on Sunday and they fight for a full 60 minutes...that would be a step in the right direction.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

"The QB is developing just fine"---except when I point out the mechanical flaws and poor choices he is exhibiting now that he wasn't in September you have no answer.

The coach and QB are "joined at the hip" like Reid and McNabb were already----I just can't see what this is based on. What have you seen from Pederson over the last couple months hat you've liked? Reid had something like 15 years of coaching experience by the time he got to the Eagles. So there's a big difference between the two coaches at this point in their careers. Reid's team also showed improvement as the season wore on.

They have more success throwing the ball 40+ games despite evidence that they had more success earlier in the season when they had a more balanced attack. I've provided evidence that the team and Wentz performs better with a more balanced attack. You've also mentioned the lack of talent, banged up line, and poor defensive play which are also indicators that they should run the ball more.

Look I'm hoping for the best. We all are. And there's still 4 games left to show improvement. I can't help but be a bit disappointed in what I am seeing right now. Let's hope they come out with a game plan similar to what worked early in the year on Sunday and they fight for a full 60 minutes...that would be a step in the right direction.

right now the only flaw i see in Wentz is that he tends to float that ball on the pass deep over the middle. that is a concern but correctable. by all other measures he still has all the skills needed to be a top flight NFL QB. his skills didn't diminish in the past few weeks. Especially when considering the utter lack of talent on this offense I think he has played very well for a rookie and fairly good for a regular QB. I have very little doubt based on what i've seen that barring injury this guy will be a top flight NFL QB for a long time.

Pederson-Wentz - It would be stunning for Lurie and now Roseman to fire a coach 2 years in a row or even 2 out of 3 years. Short of a Sixers like meltdown next year I see no way he is not here for at least 3 years. I'd be shocked if Lurie and Roseman don't let his tenure play out for awhile. And with a franchise QB in tow he is going to have to really suck as a coach not to make it more than 3 years in my opinion. I perfectly called a 3-year Chip Kelly era before his first game so jump on board before you get left behind.

Shockingly they ran the ball more when their defense was playing well and they were in close games. for the 50th time not breaking news here. if defense performs well this week, which i suspect they will, i would imagine the run/pass ratio will be much closer than it has been although if they lose i'm sure some of you will still complain.

I've never defended Pederson other than to say i don't think he is going anywhere anytime soon. I think the jury is still out on him whether he is going to be good coach or not. I think he has made some mistakes for sure but all rookies do. I have a hard time judging his offense scheming and such with such porous talent and how poorly the D has played. I like that he has delegated his defense to Schwartz and I like his demeanor. I also like that he is aggressive going for it on 4th down a lot. i've always thought NFL teams don't go for it enough.

the last few weeks have been a huge disappointment but overall I think the season has gone about as expected. Let's not forget most people predicted a 5-7 win season including yourself. Chip Kelly fucked this roster and is going to take sometime to replenish it. I also think the schedule has been pretty brutal to them. They have played something like 6 division leaders, their division is great and they played 3 straight games against teams coming off byes. i don't think they are bad as they were last week but also not as good as the team who had the Cowboys down by 10 with 9 minutes left in the game on the road. with 4 games left they cannot fold up the tent and pack it in. if they do they it would not be a good look for Pederson. I don't suspect they will. In fact I suspect this week will be the typical last possession Redskins type game.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    pjhawks said:
    Holy cow, irony is not dead.

For someone who claims to distrust the sports media pretty intensely, you sure do love yourself some of our shitty local cbs affiliate website. A quick search shows you've linked to this place quite a few times over the years:

http://community.pearljam.com/search?Search=+http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com

And here's a quick bio on the author of your article:

"Andrew Porter
    Andrew Porter was hired by SportsRadio 94WIP in June of 2012. In 2014, Porter was promoted to CBSPhilly.com's sports editor and can now be heard occasionally on nights and weekends on 94WIP. Porter also hosts his "Pulse Of Philly" podcast."

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

right now the only flaw i see in Wentz is that he tends to float that ball on the pass deep over the middle. that is a concern but correctable. by all other measures he still has all the skills needed to be a top flight NFL QB. his skills didn't diminish in the past few weeks. Especially when considering the utter lack of talent on this offense I think he has played very well for a rookie and fairly good for a regular QB. I have very little doubt based on what i've seen that barring injury this guy will be a top flight NFL QB for a long time.

Pederson-Wentz - It would be stunning for Lurie and now Roseman to fire a coach 2 years in a row or even 2 out of 3 years. Short of a Sixers like meltdown next year I see no way he is not here for at least 3 years. I'd be shocked if Lurie and Roseman don't let his tenure play out for awhile. And with a franchise QB in tow he is going to have to really suck as a coach not to make it more than 3 years in my opinion. I perfectly called a 3-year Chip Kelly era before his first game so jump on board before you get left behind.

Shockingly they ran the ball more when their defense was playing well and they were in close games. for the 50th time not breaking news here. if defense performs well this week, which i suspect they will, i would imagine the run/pass ratio will be much closer than it has been although if they lose i'm sure some of you will still complain.

I've never defended Pederson other than to say i don't think he is going anywhere anytime soon. I think the jury is still out on him whether he is going to be good coach or not. I think he has made some mistakes for sure but all rookies do. I have a hard time judging his offense scheming and such with such porous talent and how poorly the D has played. I like that he has delegated his defense to Schwartz and I like his demeanor. I also like that he is aggressive going for it on 4th down a lot. i've always thought NFL teams don't go for it enough.

the last few weeks have been a huge disappointment but overall I think the season has gone about as expected. Let's not forget most people predicted a 5-7 win season including yourself. Chip Kelly fucked this roster and is going to take sometime to replenish it. I also think the schedule has been pretty brutal to them. They have played something like 6 division leaders, their division is great and they played 3 straight games against teams coming off byes. i don't think they are bad as they were last week but also not as good as the team who had the Cowboys down by 10 with 9 minutes left in the game on the road. with 4 games left they cannot fold up the tent and pack it in. if they do they it would not be a good look for Pederson. I don't suspect they will. In fact I suspect this week will be the typical last possession Redskins type game.
    Good job.

There are more flaws than just overthrowing people. He's making poor decisions, staring down receivers and has happy feet in the pocket. These are not things he was doing earlier in the year. And not all of this is due the lack of talent surrounding him...however since you agree about the talent, then I don't see why you don't agree they should run more to take the workload off the kid. Throwing 45 times a game like they have in their last 6 mostly close games just doesn't make sense.

It would be stunning if he was fired, that's why we said it probably won't happen. I think I put the chances at .05%. But when you see the mistakes (the game management at the end of the Cowboys game was embarrassing), the regression of the qb, and his team quitting on him last week...it makes you wonder. Comparing him to Andy Reid at this point in his career just because he has a rookie qb also is just laughable. Reid was light years ahead of Pederson at that point in his career. So much more experience and so much more ready to lead a locker room.

So now, Mr "I want to pass the ball 80% of the time" is saying the run pass ratio should depend on if the defense is playing well? So in general, if your defense is not playing well a good way for the offense to help them is by passing more and keeping them on the field more often? That flies in the face of conventional wisdom and I don't see how that helps a defense.

If you look at all of this team's non 2 minute drill sustained drives this year, the majority of them consisted of a balanced attack. I'd like to see them go back to what worked on Sunday. Doesn't matter if they win or not. I just want to see this team, and this coach, show improvement over these last 4 games.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,669

Jason P said:

Jason P said:

JK_Livin said:

So legal, but dirty.

Right. It's part of the game. Sucks I guess? I just don't see this as a guy clearly going for a guys legs or his head. It's a lineman doing his job. Nothing really different from a defenseless receiver going over the middle and getting destroyed by a safety, who legally leads with his shoulder.

I know a guy who had his scrotum ripped open in a scrum during a rugby match. That sucked, too, but it is rugby, just as that is football.

Wow, ripping the scrot open IS dirty!
    (Or at the very least, incredibly painful.)
    To hell with Rugby, my scrot could get ripped open or my oil could get checked on any play.

The steel cage match here is entertaining.
    :peace:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options

pjhawks said:

Good job.

There are more flaws than just overthrowing people. He's making poor decisions, staring down receivers and has happy feet in the pocket. These are not things he was doing earlier in the year. And not all of this is due the lack of talent surrounding him...however since you agree about the talent, then I don't see why you don't agree they should run more to take the workload off the kid. Throwing 45 times a game like they have in their last 6 mostly close games just doesn't make sense.

It would be stunning if he was fired, that's why we said it probably won't happen. I think I put the chances at .05%. But when you see the mistakes (the game management at the end of the Cowboys game was embarrassing), the regression of the qb, and his team quitting on him last week...it makes you wonder. Comparing him to Andy Reid at this point in his career just because he has a rookie qb also is just laughable. Reid was light years ahead of Pederson at that point in his career. So much more experience and so much more ready to lead a locker room.

So now, Mr "I want to pass the ball 80% of the time" is saying the run pass ratio should depend on if the defense is playing well? So in general, if your defense is not playing well a good way for the offense to help them is by passing more and keeping them on the field more often? That flies in the face of conventional wisdom and I don't see how that helps a defense.

If you look at all of this team's non 2 minute drill sustained drives this year, the majority of them consisted of a balanced attack. I'd like to see them go back to what worked on Sunday. Doesn't matter if they win or not. I just want to see this team, and this coach, show improvement over these last 4 games.
    seems like your Sixers way of thinking is seeping into your Eagle fandom. not good.
  • Options

Jason P said:

Jason P said:

JK_Livin said:

So legal, but dirty.

Wow, ripping the scrot open IS dirty!
    (Or at the very least, incredibly painful.)
    To hell with Rugby, my scrot could get ripped open or my oil could get checked on any play.

The steel cage match here is entertaining.
    :peace:
    I've never heard/seen anything more horrifying. I don't know if it was deliberate or not, but this prop was essentially climbing the scrum - with gigantic cleats mind you - like he was walking up stairs. Unfortunately, Charlie's crotch was in the way.
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

Good job.

seems like your Sixers way of thinking is seeping into your Eagle fandom. not good.
    Wonder what your boy, Andrew Porter, thinks....
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2016

pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

Good job.

pretty funny for a guy who has argued that pre-season games are important to now say he doesn't care if they win or lose now. can't imagine being a fan of a team and not caring if they win or lose especially when 3 of those 4 are against their rivals. remember when Philly fans were tough? now we don't care if they win or lose and are ok with a team winning 10 games in the NBA. what an era we live in these days
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

Good job.

pretty funny for a guy who has argued that pre-season games are important to now say he doesn't care if they win or lose now. can't imagine being a fan of a team and not caring if they win or lose especially when 3 of those 4 are against their rivals. remember when Philly fans were tough? now we don't care if they win or lose and are ok with a team winning 10 games in the NBA. what an era we live in these days
    Haha...you are so dumb. I had zero expectations for this team going into the season.....because the team's not very good.

All I cared about was the development of the QB, coach, and that the team got better as the season went on. You know, rational things. Did CBS 3 and wip have different expectations?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2016

pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

Good job.

Haha...you are so dumb. I had zero expectations for this team going into the season.....because the team's not very good.

All I cared about was the development of the QB, coach, and that the team got better as the season went on. You know, rational things. Did CBS 3 and wip have different expectations?
    WIP? no idea, i literally have not turned on sports talk radio since the day the Phils signed Cliff Lee and even that was the 1st time in a decade probably.

so you don't mind losing to the Redskins, Giants and Cowboys again? if you think that is rational behavior then you need you therapy.

so you had no expectations, predicted a 5 or 6 win season, but are deeply disappointed as you said yesterday. so which is it? your prediction was correct (maybe) or you are disappointed? i mean who makes a prediction then is disappointed if/when the prediction is on target? some bi-polar shit gong on there i tell ya.

how come you haven't posted any articles from the Kansas City newspapers lately? is it because Andy is winning? i guess you will wait until they lose in the playoffs and you and jearlpam will make your typical snide comments. another 10+ winning season for the guy. so glad the media and this idiot fan base (many here) ran the guy out of town.
  • Options
    Just for the record - my snide comments have always been solely, and completely, directed at you.