Bootleg Concert DVD's

BandogBandog Posts: 44
edited April 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Kind of a random post but I thought it may be worth a try. I used to buy great bootleg concert DVD's from a person that went by the name of Maria Bressell. They would send out a very extensive list of shows via e-mail every few weeks and you had to purchase the shows through pay pal. Unfortunately my work e-mail changed and I stopped getting the e-mails. I recently tried to get back in touch with this person so I can receive the lists again but the e-mail they sent them from doesn't work anymore. The e-mails would come from <!-- e --><a href="mailto:fallingdownlow@movealong.org">fallingdownlow@movealong.org</a><!-- e -->. Has anyone else ever purchased any shows from them or have any way to get in touch with them?

I know this is a long shot, thanks for any help you can give.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Never heard of them and also haven't bought a bootleg since they were on VHS. You should go db.etree.org and look at peoples lists. Most are willing to do B&P's. Enjoy!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • BandogBandog Posts: 44
    I'll check out e-tree. It's just that this list was ridiculous and they only charged like $10 for a disc. Here is a link to the old list that I was able to find in an old e-mail. As you can see it was substantial.
    http://www.geocities.com/templisting/video.html