Options

I'M HAMMERED THREAD

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    The Fixer wrote:

95% of cops are enormous douchebags...regardless of where you live

99% in chicago
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    The Fixer wrote:

Fixer lesson of the day...

many are... I've dealt with a few here.... the one's that have caught me red handed have been pretty cool. Guess I got lucky.
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    81 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

99% in chicago

I think all are...and my wife has a few PA trooper cousins
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    like will, in fairness....i've not really dealt with many douche bag cops myself....but in fairness to chicago, there are weekly stories on douche bag cops.

from stalking, to taking bribes, to running drug rings, to beating bar maids, to dui, to taking kick backs, to shooting people that they know are unarmed.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,659
    81 wrote:
    like will, in fairness....i've not really dealt with many douche bag cops myself....but in fairness to chicago, there are weekly stories on douche bag cops.

from stalking, to taking bribes, to running drug rings, to beating bar maids, to dui, to taking kick backs, to shooting people that they know are unarmed.

the most important thing to know is the law....for example:

front door open, you're visibly intoxicated or holding a drink - you're golden.

step through the threshold of the front door and onto the step/porch/lawn.... you're fucked.
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    shep wrote:
    81 wrote:

step through the threshold of the front door and onto the step/porch/lawn.... you're fucked.

i was smashed one night...cops show up asking about a rash of robberies....i invited them in.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    shep wrote:
    81 wrote:

i was smashed one night...cops show up asking about a rash of robberies....i invited them in.

dumb move...

when i was having party at my house one sunday night in collage, cops showed up. i answered the door. didn't step beyond the threshold, didn't invite them in, and i wouldn't let anyone go out the door... they stood there questioning me (me with a drink in hand) for a good 20-25 minutes before they realized i wasn't going to fuck it up and left... it was kind of fun in a sick way... :twisted:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    shep wrote:
    81 wrote:

dumb move...

when i was having party at my house one sunday night in collage, cops showed up. i answered the door. didn't step beyond the threshold, didn't invite them in, and i wouldn't let anyone go out the door... they stood there questioning me (me with a drink in hand) for a good 20-25 minutes before they realized i wasn't going to fuck it up and left... it was kind of fun in a sick way... :twisted:

fuck em. my house....i'm well over 30. if i wanna get drunk at home....not cause a ruckus....and have no reason for the cops to be called...by all means, they can step inside and ask if have seen anything related to a break in. i fuckin hate thieves, and i told them as much
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

fuck em. my house....i'm well over 30. if i wanna get drunk at home....not cause a ruckus....and have no reason for the cops to be called...by all means, they can step inside and ask if have seen anything related to a break in. i fuckin hate thieves, and i told them as much

i'm in complete agreement with you on the theives - fuck anyone who feels that theft is a legitimate way of life...

however, i'm not going to invite a cop in for no good reason... ever.

there are too many fucking crooked ones out there in a place the size of houston....
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

99% in chicago

Couldn't disagree more, actually.

There are good cops that know the constitution and are looking to keep things calm... not trying to be #1 in giving tickets.

There are asshole cops, though... know your rights
  • Options
    shep wrote:

dumb move...

Depends where you are...but there tends to be some respect for private property here.
  • Options
    shep wrote:
    81 wrote:

i'm in complete agreement with you on the theives - fuck anyone who feels that theft is a legitimate way of life...

however, i'm not going to invite a cop in for no good reason... ever.

there are too many fucking crooked ones out there in a place the size of houston....

this is true...and on of my village cops was conficted of beating a motorist a couple of years back.

my problem is, i grew up in a tiny podunk town (8K people, 20K in the county) and we were taught to respect cops....and honestly, i can't ever think of an issue with them back home....so i expect them to be the same here
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    shep wrote:
    81 wrote:

dumb move...

exactly brother. I have nothing to hide (maybe some green...on occasion). come inside, make yourselves at home...pigs. your time is better spent elsewhere.
  • Options
    that is water

I'm blaming that on my foot
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:

99% in chicago

Couldn't disagree more, actually.

There are good cops that know the constitution and are looking to keep things calm... not trying to be #1 in giving tickets.

There are asshole cops, though... know your rights

maybe it does matter where you are. here in the northeast (jersey/philly)...most of the cops are tools.

but I digress... back to more important things. like drinking.

just ran out of scotch...and heiny lite. looks like it's on to leffe
  • Options
    Makes sense... I've heard a lot of bad things about the cops out there.

Back to beer, right on
  • Options
    have a good evening gents
  • Options
    Damn strraight
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    Rum n coke time. Gotta avoid the hangover thread -- making breakfast for mom tomorrow. Hydrate.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    Rum n coke time. Gotta avoid the hangover thread -- making breakfast for mom tomorrow. Hydrate.

No mother to worry about tomorrow!

WWOOOOOOOOOOO
  • Options
    jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    I need to be...
  • Options
    very
  • Options
    I miss the tiki bar already
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    I miss the tiki bar already

Lucky
  • Options
    cold out here tonight
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    On my way
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    On my way

:clap:
  • Options
    Looks like pepto, tastes like nothing
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    81 wrote:
    Looks like pepto, tastes like nothing

Till you puke it up
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    righteousbaberighteousbabe Posts: 662
    On my way

you have the perfect user name for this thread. Might have been said before but wtf, i too am on my way.