Ranking all NFL 2010 starting qb's

2»

Comments

• Very funny quote last night from Mike Tirico and the end of the game regarding Sanchez:
    " A historically inept performance from the Jets QB" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I guess so: 6 first downs and 60 yards passing for the game. and the back-up QB got one of the first downs...

:lol::lol::lol:

As you can tell, I'm no fan of Sanchez
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mca47 wrote:
    Are these rankings based simply on ability or on actual numbers?

If numbers (ie, for fantasy football), Cutler has to be top 10. He has Mike Martz as his offensive coordinator now, which means he's all but guaranteed 4000+ yards and 25+ TDs (see Kitna, Jon).

He already put up almost 400 yards yesterday. I have him at QB or backup QB in all my leagues this year -- I have no doubt he's going to help bring me home a handful of trophies.

Yeah, he stands to have a ton of yards this season!
    Other than the INTs last year, he put up some very solid numbers last year. That with nobody to throw to, an O-line to protect him, and the most conservative play calling in the history of the game.

Now they have an actual offensive coordinator, and a little more seasoned WRs.
    I don't see 4000, but I'm saying 3200-3500 with 28 TDs.
    Too bad the o-line still sucks ass! :x
    He's easily top 10.

i've got him throwing 4000 yards. i also started him in all my leagues this weekend. was able to pick him in the 8-11th round in my 3 leagues. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg