Don't wax following alcohol

ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
edited August 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
I've just been to a friends house and we've just had a take-away and drunk a bit. Someone had the daft idea to use this microwave wax that she had. I've just had to walk the mile and a half home with my knickers and my jeans attached to my thigh. It wasn't very comfortable, I would advise against it.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    Claireack wrote:
    I've just been to a friends house and we've just had a take-away and drunk a bit. Someone had the daft idea to use this microwave wax that she had. I've just had to walk the mile and a half home with my knickers and my jeans attached to my thigh. It wasn't very comfortable, I would advise against it.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: your new name is stickyknickers :lol::lol::mrgreen:
  • London BridgeLondon Bridge Posts: 4,733
    Perhaps it was super glue :)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Claireack wrote:

i'm pretty sure i have no idea what you are talking about bt glad you had fun? :? ;):lol:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Oh Norm! No fun, I've just been for a pee and taking my knickers down was a very unpleasant experience! I wish I'd done both sides though, not just the one.
    microwave wax????? :?
  • loadedgunloadedgun Posts: 1,389
    this thread is useless without pictures ;)
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
    norm wrote:
    microwave wax????? :?

Unfortunately yes and because it didn't come with those paper strip thingies you just had to pile on a lot of wax then rip it off. I have half a bald leg and well a weird looking half a bikini line. Damn you cider!!!!
    oh you microwaved wax!! :oops: :D

you're an interesting drunk! :P :lol::lol:
    norm wrote:
    you're an interesting drunk! :P :lol::lol:

Also danced around a lot to sex on fire :oops:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    loadedgun wrote:
    this thread is useless without pictures ;)
    Agreed
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    You'd have to be drunk to do it to yourself...
    I can usually get through 1 leg before i give up
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Claireack wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: your new name is stickyknickers :lol::lol::mrgreen:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Ah wax, another reason why I'm glad I am a man.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    pjfan31 wrote:
    Ah wax, another reason why I'm glad I am a man.

Yep, just add that one to the list... :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    careful you don't break out with a rash
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    Oh dear! I have a very bad headache and my fluffy dressing gown is now attached to my thigh :(
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    So you got drunk with a female friend and decided to let her start playing with your pubes? :? hahaha Chicks!!

Are you going to wax your other side today?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Just when I thought I went as low as these forums could go, you Claire, come through....
    You go girl!! :lol:
    I can't wait to read about the lop sided re-growth.....ya girl!
    :lol::lol:

YOU ROCK!! Thanks for sharing :D
    luv ya ;)
  • Oh Claire!! You should have known this was a no good idea!!
    I now have to share this with you :lol: Its from an email I got a while ago, and I kept it in a folder cuz i laughed my ass off reading it...
    enjoy
    boys....hope this helps clarify what Claire went thru...and sorry if the picture it paints for you is too graphic

Hair Removal!

All hair removal methods have tricked women with their promises of easy, painless removal - The Epilady, scissors, razors, Nair, Neet and now ... the wax. Read on ......
    - - -
    My night began as any other normal weeknight. Come home, fix dinner, play with the kids.

I then had the thought that would ring painfully in my mind for the next few hours:

"Maybe I should pull the waxing kit out of the medicine cabinet."

So I headed to the site of my demise: the bathroom. It was one of those "cold wax" kits.

No melting a clump of hot wax, you just rub the strips together in your hand, they get warm and you peel them apart and press them to your leg (or wherever else) and you pull the hair right off.
    No muss, no fuss. How hard can it be?

I mean, I'm not a genius, but I am mechanically inclined enough to figure this out. (YA THINK!?!)

So I pull one of the thin strips out. Its two strips facing each other stuck together.

Instead of rubbing them together, my genius kicks in so I get out the hair dryer and heat it to 1000 degrees.
    ("Cold wax," yeah...right!) I lay the strip across my thigh.

Hold the skin around it tight and pull. It works!

OK, so it wasn't the best feeling, but it wasn't too bad. I can do this!

Hair removal no longer eludes me!

I am She-rah, fighter of all wayward body hair and maker of smooth skin extraordinaire.

With my next wax strip I move north.

After checking on the kids, I sneak back into the bathroom, for the ultimate hair fighting championship.

I drop my panties and place one foot on the toilet.

Using the same procedure, I apply the wax strip across the right side of my bikini line, covering the right half of my hoo-ha and stretching down to the inside of my butt cheek (it was a long strip)

I inhale deeply and brace myself....RRRRRRIIIIPPP!!!!

I'm blind!!!

Blinded from pain!!!!....

OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!

Vision returning, I notice that I've only managed to pull off half the strip. CRAP!

Another deep breath and RIPP! Everything is spinning and spotted.

I think I may pass out ... must stay conscious ... must stay conscious.

Do I hear crashing drums???

Breathe, breathe ............

OK, back to normal.

I want to see my trophy - a wax-covered strip, the one that has caused me so much pain, with my hairy pelt sticking to it.

I want to revel in the glory that is my triumph over body hair.

I hold up the strip!

There's no hair on it.

Where is the hair???

WHERE IS THE WAX???

Slowly I ease my head down, foot still perched on the toilet.

I see the hair.
    The hair that should on the strip ... it's not!

I touch.

I am touching wax.

I run my fingers over the most sensitive part of my body, which is now covered in cold wax and matted hair.

Then I make the next BIG mistake ... remember my foot is still propped upon the toilet?

I know I need to do something.

So I put my foot down.

Sealed shut!

My butt is sealed shut.

Sealed shut!

I penguin walk around the bathroom trying to figure out what to do and think to myself "Please don't let me get the urge to poop. My head may pop off!"

What can I do to melt the wax?

Hot water!! Hot water melts wax!!

I'll run the hottest water I can stand into the bathtub, get in, immerse the wax-covered bits and the wax should melt and I can gently wipe it off, right???

*WRONG!!!!!!!*

I get in the tub - The water is slightly hotter than that used to torture prisoners of war or sterilize surgical equipment - I sit.

Now, the only thing worse than having your nether regions glued together, is having them glued together and then glued to the bottom of the tub ... in scalding hot water. Which, by the way, doesn't melt cold wax.

So, now I'm stuck to the bottom of the tub as though I had cemented myself to the porcelain!!
    God bless the man who had convinced me a few months ago to have a phone put in the bathroom!!!!!

I call my friend, thinking surely she has waxed before and has some secret of how to get me undone.

It's a very good conversation starter "So, my butt and hoo-ha are glued together to the bottom of the tub!"

There is a slight pause. - She doesn't know any secret tricks for removal but she does try to hide her laughter from me.

She wants to know exactly where the wax is located, "Are we talking cheeks or hole or hoo-ha?"

She's laughing out loud by now ... I can hear her!!!

I give her the rundown and she suggests I call the number on the side of the box.

YEAH!!!!! Right!!

I should be the joke of someone else's night.

While we go through various solutions. I resort to trying to scrape the wax off with a razor .

Nothing feels better than to have your girlie goodies covered in hot wax, glued shut, stuck to the tub in super hot water and then dry-shaving the sticky wax off!!

By now the brain is not working, dignity has taken a major hike and I'm pretty sure I'm going to need Post-Traumatic Stress counseling for this event.

My friend is still talking with me when I finally see my saving grace ..... the lotion they give you to remove the excess wax.

What do I really have to lose at this point?

I rub some on and OH MY STARS!!!!!!!

The scream probably woke the kids and scared the dickens out of my friend.

It's sooo painful, but I really don't care.

"IT WORKS!!

It works!!" I get a hearty congratulation from my friend and she hangs up.

I successfully remove the remainder of the wax and then notice to my grief and despair....

THE HAIR IS STILL THERE ....... ALL OF IT!

So I recklessly shave it off. Heck, I'm numb by now. Nothing hurts.

I could have amputated my own leg at this point.

.........Next week I'm going to try hair color......
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    IMG_2646.JPG
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    I had lots to say here, but decided not to.
    You go girls! :D
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Oh, oh, oh Claire. Claire, Claire, Claire.

I would recommend "Veet" or "Nair" or some similar product. But never, ever to be mixed with alcohol.

:shock:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    :wtf:

What is wrong with " Girly Razors "?

:wave: .........
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Jo wrote:

cuz stubble itches like crazy...?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • easy tiger...

we dont want anyone getting hurt now

shaved_kitty.jpg
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

4and20 wrote:
    Jo wrote:

Whats wrong with having to shave DAILY?
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Jo wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    Jo wrote:

Whats wrong with having to shave DAILY?

Pfffft that. Go with the 3 minute hair removal creams. I love Veet.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)