song request for newark

kevinbeetlekevinbeetle Posts: 358
edited May 2010 in The Porch
im not sure if the guys in the band read this board, but i have a small request for tuesday night. im going to the show and meeting up with my friend jeremy and his wife. theyve both been long time fans of pearl jam, going back a while, probably longer than most of you have been alive.

a little background on jeremy. when he was younger, he used to sit home and draw. mostly, his drawings consisted of mountains with him on the top with a lemony yellow sun in the sky. usually he would draw himself as a stick figure with his arms raised up in a 'v' position. on the bottom of the drawing were generally pictures of dead people lying in pools of blood. warm looking blood, not your typical red color, but maroon.

his parents werent the best. his dad barely gave him any attention, and the fact of the matter was, his mom didnt care either. but jeremy ruled the world that he lived in. he spoke a lot in class when he was in school. i clearly remember this one time that even i, as his friend, would pick on him. he was harmless back then, but one day he unleased this rage, gnarled his teeth and bit off a chunk of the boob of the recess lady. it was terrible. i tried to intervene, and he was so mad, that he hit me with a left jab to my jaw. my jaw dropped, just like the time that mike hit me the day i heard him yelling at me and sucker punched me from behind. he was sent home, but his dad didnt give him affection, and his mom didnt want to wear any burden of it either. jeremy was just so wicked, but he ruled, especially when we played king of the mountain.

i try to forget all those times back then, and so does jeremy. i try to forget them. i try to erase them, kinda like when you draw something in chalk on the blackboard, but oh, oh, oh.

so i ask this favor just once for the guys if they happen to read this. please play breath. thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    hahahahaha. well-played sir. well-played.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.