What's your opinion?

Cradles Broken GlassCradles Broken Glass Posts: 1,409
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Ok, so I was just browsing Ebay and as always I search PJ goods. I came upon a listing for a signed guitar by Eddie. This is when I got so furious. There is this guy (picture Dwight from The Office) in a photo with Eddie holding the guitar. I think I can speak for most of us on here in saying that unless there are dire (and I mean dire) financial issues most of us would not part with our PJ goods, especially something signed by the man himself. My frustration grew as I realized this guy was backstage, he had freakin backstage passes and doesn't care any more than to pimp something nice Ed did on Ebay. I looked to make sure this wasn't a charity thing (which by all means would be great if it was), but it wasn't and the username very clearly appeared to be that of somebody who is in the business of reselling this stuff. So, I would like to encourage die-hard PJ fans to not take part in supporting stuff like this. Of course, charity auctions are another story, but I refuse to support greed. And the other thing that's burning in my mind is, how the hell did this dude get backstage passes? I would give my right arm....
Hearts and thoughts they fade....
fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    And away we go...!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    It's a disease and they're all green...
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful