MLB 2022 Season

1675676677678679681»

Comments

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 33,136
    edited September 23
    Fun fact about Eddie Mathews: he's the only player in Braves history to play in Boston, Milwaukee, and Atlanta.

Damn, I feel like Sheldon Cooper with the "fun fact" lol.
    I thought Aaron did too?
    Nevermind.  I forgot Aaron started in 54 and Matthews in 52!
    Post edited by tempo_n_groove on
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SCPosts: 4,854
    Fun fact about Eddie Mathews: he's the only player in Braves history to play in Boston, Milwaukee, and Atlanta.

I thought Aaron did too?
    The only reason I knew that was from taking a tour of Turner Field in the off-season a few years ago.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 14,078

Bazinga!
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SCPosts: 4,854
    Poncier said:

Bazinga!

• MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,289
    That's interesting about Mathews.  Such a great stretch of HR seasons between he and Aaron.

My next card is an easier one.  Al Rosen 1954 Topps.  Should be able to go for a higher grade.
  • MayDay10 said:
    That's interesting about Mathews.  Such a great stretch of HR seasons between he and Aaron.

My next card is an easier one.  Al Rosen 1954 Topps.  Should be able to go for a higher grade.
    I'm looking for 3 cards right now all in PSA 10.  2013&2014 Topps Chrome refractor Mike Trout and a 2003 Topps Derek Jeter.  Those 3 would complete my career runs of those players.
  • Fun fact about Eddie Mathews: he's the only player in Braves history to play in Boston, Milwaukee, and Atlanta.

I thought Aaron did too?
    The only reason I knew that was from taking a tour of Turner Field in the off-season a few years ago.
    That's a great tidbit.