Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

MLB 2021 Season

1613614615616617619»

Comments

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 23,804
    Injuries, injuries...

Tatis, Soto, Mondesi, Robert.

That is some big names...  Who else am I forgetting?

Tatis and Soto are back, as of today at least.  (Although I think Soto is sitting today.)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 7,907
    Injuries, injuries...

I keep waiting for the Buxton fairy tale to end. It'd be great to see a full season out of him.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 23,804
    tbergs said:
    Injuries, injuries...

I keep waiting for the Buxton fairy tale to end. It'd be great to see a full season out of him.

Crazy that he has been so good this year.  Time for an injury, u/f.
    Sham frigging MLB at it again.
    Just a total joke - a week for this, yet they are encouraging the bat flipping.
    Baez is a grade A bitch boy.

Bitch Boy Baez gets no games.
    This is why people hate MLB

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 26,547
    tbergs said:
    Injuries, injuries...

Injuries, injuries...

Tatis and Soto are back, as of today at least.  (Although I think Soto is sitting today.)
    Yes they are back but they were hurt, hence the big names.  Marte is a big name.  Dude can ball!

And for those of you wishing ill on Buxton, GFY!   B)

I am so happy that he is doing what his potential has had all of this time.  Now let him do this for the rest of his career and he won't be labeled bust...
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 10,943

Garrett’s the ultimate bitch. I guess the 7 games is the for the repeat dumb fuckery? I say pimp your shit  all you want but don’t direct it at the opposing player. It’s just asking for escalation.
    DewieCox said:

Garrett’s the ultimate bitch. I guess the 7 games is the for the repeat dumb fuckery? I say pimp your shit  all you want but don’t direct it at the opposing player. It’s just asking for escalation.

Baez is one of these big swagger guys just like Garrett.  Two sides of the same coin, although a big difference is Garrett is willing to back it up and Baez is willing to be be a talker.
    How about Baez get in the ring? 
    No, he would rather hop the fence and chirp like a little birdy. 
    One of these days he will get the nuts to actually try and back up all of his little bitch talk -- I look forward to that.

MLB suspension variations are becoming like the NCAA ones.  Totally nonsensical and bullshit.

It is obvious that you don't like Garrett and I don't like Baez.  Cardinals and Reds fans are likely to disagree about many things.

Hopping the fence and coming onto the field because you are "protecting" your teammate (who is perfectly capable of defending himself in Rizzo) doesn't get you a single game but the pitcher talking from the mound gets 7?

Dumb. 

Anyone can see this.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 ChicagoPosts: 13,804
    Injuries, injuries...

First Eloy and now Robert.  2 best outfielders on the Sox out until late in the season at the earliest.  Probably 60 HRs missing from that lineup now.  Hopefully they can stay in contention and these 2 come back for the last few weeks.  Just brutal.
    Injuries, injuries...

First Eloy and now Robert.  2 best outfielders on the Sox out until late in the season at the earliest.  Probably 60 HRs missing from that lineup now.  Hopefully they can stay in contention and these 2 come back for the last few weeks.  Just brutal.

Yeah that is tough. 
    Injuries suck.
    Button 9hr, 379avg.

Yeah man!
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 24,942
    Can it get any weaker than the Astros complaining to MLB about the booing?  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mcgruff10 said:
    Can it get any weaker than the Astros complaining to MLB about the booing?  
    That is like people complaining about homefield advantage and the crowd noise...  Oh wait, that's exactly what it is, lol!
    cutz said:
    Thank god they finally let him go...
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 24,942
    Pujols will be a First ballot Hall of Famer.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mcgruff10 said:
    Pujols will be a First ballot Hall of Famer.  
    He was after his first 10 years in the league.  FoSho!
    Yeah 💯
    I don't like to root for the guy but he is an all time great hitter.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 33,530
    Yeah 💯
    I don't like to root for the guy but he is an all time great hitter.
    Yup. 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com