PEARL JAM STUFF FOR CHARITY...'Help Restore Kane's Eyesight'

MahaloevMahaloev Posts: 305
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Dear Pearl Jam Friends, Please take the time to read:

http://restorekaneseyesight.chipin.com/ ... s-eyesight

So, with that being said, I've decided to donate some of my Pearl Jam belongings to help offset the cost of the surgery. I hoping that you will purchase what I have to offer & you can make a direct payment on the link above. Payment is made directly through 'PayPal' & if you could, please give a brief description on the 'Review your payment' page under 'add special instructions to merchant' so I know who is purchasing a certain item. & if you are just making a donation, please state that it came from you & from the PJ community.

Also, I have a few special items for sale/charity & I'm thinking that you should send me a pm, so it's first come first serve basis. I will let each & everyone know who is purchasing what by 'PM'. & please, feel free to donate whatever cash you can to help the owner & animal out. I truly appreciate your time.

Prices are slightly higher to help with cost of surgery:

1. Pearl Jam Montreal 2005 poster/mint...$40
2. Pearl Jam Vic Theatre 2007 poster/mint...$50
3. Pearl Jam Camden Night 1 2008 poster/mint...$50
4. Pearl Jam Camden Night 2 2008 poster/mint...$50
5. Lollapalooza 'Official Program' 2007 w/ featured Pearl Jam article/mint...$20
6. Four Pearl Jam Canadian Tour 2005 stickers/mint...$12
7. Pearl Jam 'Lost Dogs' coaster/mint...$12
8. EV Solo Tour 'Snipper' playbill West Coast 'April Fool's' 2008/mint...$10
9. Copy of 'Original Philadelphia 10/27/2009 Setlist Spectrum Show'...$5

Mahalo & Aloha!
The Stars, the Snow, the Fire
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• MahaloevMahaloev Posts: 305
    #9 is gone...Mahalo PhillyPhan, your contribution is greatly appreciated!
    Bump for a great cause....
    Added another item! ;)
    Bump for the morning crowd...Please help my friend out Pearl Jammers, it truly is for a great cause! ;)
    ;)
  • DeadpoolDeadpool Posts: 155
    Ok I added to the fund. If someone else donates at least $20 I'll send you a Klausen Spain Shark poster free. Just PM me your address and the shipping and copy me on the receipt you get from Paypal for the donation. Lets get this doggy his surgery.

Chris
  • WM31482WM31482 Posts: 563
    how much does he need?
  • DeadpoolDeadpool Posts: 155
    Looks like $1700 total.
    Deadpool wrote:
    Ok I added to the fund. If someone else donates at least $20 I'll send you a Klausen Spain Shark poster free. Just PM me your address and the shipping and copy me on the receipt you get from Paypal for the donation. Lets get this doggy his surgery.

Chris

Thank you so much Chris! I was begining to wonder why I wasn't getting a response to something so serious as this. I truly & deeply appreciate it from the bottom of my heart...I will post photo's later on today of the merchandise I have up for donation. Maybe that will help get some of the funds needed for Kane's surgery...Mahalo...Christina ;)
    Deadpool wrote:
    Looks like $1700 total.

Right now we have $580 raised out of $1700. Once again thank you for your interest in helping out Kane! No amount is too small to donate to help this animal who has endured so much already.
  • pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Posts: 3,428
    PMed you re: the stickers :-)
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
    I found this image from ebay of the 'Pearl Jam Lost Dogs' coaster that I put up for the donations. I can guarantee you that mine is in prestine condition. No nicks or worn out edges. It's perfect. ;)

th_pearljamlostdogscoaster-1.jpg
    Bump... :D
    We're almost there!! Thank you so much to those who helped out. Much love...All items are still up for grabs, please donate if you can.