That's it!!!

unthought12unthought12 Posts: 64
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I'll admit, I'm a fairly new 10c member, so I can't bitch too much, but this sucks. I basically paid 20 bucks for a Deep Six booklet. I either can't display the webpage or I tore someones face off. If you get to the point where you tore someones face off, it's nothing but a tease. I know other people are getting tickets somehow, but I live within an hour of MSG, and some strap-on in Europe probably had success. If anyone, anyone got tickets to both show, God as my witness, I...........envy you!! I have officially given up. Here we go Ticketmaster or Stubhub. I don't care what it costs, I'm going to these shows out of pure spite. There's gotta be a better way. I know it's not the band's fault, but I usaually listen to some PJ around this time at night, but right now I couldn't stand the sound of them, I'm so pissed off. Ok, I feel better. Pearl Jam rules.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Feel better? :)
    The oceans made me, but who came up with love?

"You put some udder cream on that shit?" ~EV 5/17/10
  • OH MY GOODNESS!!!! You took the words right out of my mouth. Except the Stubhub part. I dont have enough money for those tickets. After my first hit of depression at 3:00 pm, I was too tired to get upset about not getting tickets at 6. hahah and im still trying. Gosh I just dont wanna listen to pearl jam anymore. But of course its not their fault right? No im not being sarcastic.
  • diddly12 wrote:
    I'll admit, I'm a fairly new 10c member, so I can't bitch too much, but this sucks. I basically paid 20 bucks for a Deep Six booklet.

$20 for the Deep magazine?

Pay the postage and I would have sent you mine. I've never read one of them.
  • OH MY GOODNESS!!!! You took the words right out of my mouth. Except the Stubhub part. I dont have enough money for those tickets. After my first hit of depression at 3:00 pm, I was too tired to get upset about not getting tickets at 6. hahah and im still trying. Gosh I just dont wanna listen to pearl jam anymore. But of course its not their fault right? No im not being sarcastic.

I hear ya, but I keep telling myself that the band isn't required to offer these tickets. Hold on, I can't find my Nevermind CD.
  • melva02melva02 Posts: 298
    diddly12 wrote:
    but right now I couldn't stand the sound of them, I'm so pissed off.

That is what we call classical conditioning, and that is why after a certain number of times through this bullshit, you spend the presale refreshing and thinking about what other bands you like that would be happy to either sell you a ticket or be considerate about limited ticket quantities by using a system that requires less time and effort from their devoted fans. Some of those bands sell tickets so cheap that the leftover money you allotted for PJ tickets will buy you airfare to the other band's show.

But, if you're still in the must-be-Pearl-Jam stage, try TM and then wait until a week or so before the show to start looking online or looking for drops.
  • Feel better? :)
    Lil' bit
  • levanterlevanter Posts: 11
    Dont give up. Keep refreshing. There are still tickets out there,