Canada vs. Germany Men's Hockey

2»

Comments

• So this game is ours :lol:

Now we have to beat Russia tomorrow night.. Tall fucking order but I believe :)

I hope and believe too :P
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • So this game is ours :lol:

Now we have to beat Russia tomorrow night.. Tall fucking order but I believe :)

I hope and believe too :P

We have TO...I mean we just have TO

GO CANADA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • If this game did nothing else.....we found a good line for Sidney.

Tomorrow will be the game of the tourney!
  • If this game did nothing else.....we found a good line for Sidney.

Tomorrow will be the game of the tourney!

I think we got some of our momentum back too. I hate to jinx us but I really do think we can still score a medal...ideally gold but I don't want to sound like the stereotyped Canadian hockey fan who thinks that gold is the only one enough for us...even if it is true ;):lol:

I am not sure I will even be able to watch the game tomorrow night :oops: the stress might do me in. :lol:
  • Let's hope they keep that Iginla, Crosby, Stall line together.

And yes, STB, it's going to be very stressful watching the game. I'm sure I'll be multi-tasking as I watch tomorrow :? :oops: :geek:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • RoughMixRoughMix Posts: 385
    This is what we needed and what was expected I guess.12-0 record against Germany now.
    The lines should be set after tonight.
    Looking forward to Russia Wed. :twisted:

GO CANADA!!!
    "They don't give a shit Keith Moon is dead,
    is that exactly what I thought I read."
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Russia hasn't exactly lit up their opponents either. The things I like is that Ovie usually brings the best out of Sid, along with Thorton I think Nabokov is a reason the sharks have struggled in the playoffs, hasn't exactly been a big game goalie. I still believe we can get it done, it won't be easy, but nothing worthwhile is easy.

GO CANADA GO
      I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    • Let's hope they keep that Iginla, Crosby, Stall line together.

And yes, STB, it's going to be very stressful watching the game. I'm sure I'll be multi-tasking as I watch tomorrow :? :oops: :geek:

Let's hope!!!

Me too...I will be pacing :oops: :lol:
    • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
      norm wrote:
      let nash shoot the penalty shot...you're up 4-0
      That was horseshit. They have to get Nash going (he scored later on, but still), they should have let him shoot.