FYI.. I'm Back! 90's Signatures on Ebay Vintage Pearl Jam!!

Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
edited December 2009 in The Porch
Hello Everyone- I'm back by popular demand! ;) thanks to many of you who have showed support.....

I'll keep this simple - In case anyone is interested, I am offering some cool Pearl Jam items on ebay.
From what I can see, I guess I was right about the elitist- Some around here can do whatever they want and get away with it, but others like myself, come here in all honesty and get haggled/harassed. I find it amusing that I am attacked for being a board sinner, yet of my attackers are some of the biggest sinners around here :lol: . The double standard is all to amusing, i really must say :lol: . I have already tried to explain these many things, but I guess some on here look at it as a joke. Let me be upfront in case you haven't noticed, I take my Pearl Jam, my collecting, and my actions very seriously. There is no need for me to call anyone out - it is clear who is in the wrong. I don't want to put in a lot of energy into this- So let's cut the crap- if you have something to say about what I am doing, selling, or whatever- Then at least explain it and I will take the time to reply with a respectful answer. Feel free to.......OOooohhhh lay down your hands and surrender to me....jk.. ;)

Therefore - if you have no interest in signatures or ebay/corporate related items, then just sit back and enjoy the slide show(its a new one). You need to have the volume up high because the sound isn't the greatest... It's a promo copy....

http://picasaweb.google.com/tonifig8/Mo ... 6071221858

Here is a link to my auctions (thanks for the few good offers-sorry I had to pass)

http://shop.ebay.com/micromail24/m.html ... ksid=p4340

And Yes I will bump my listing accordingly ..... but I wont spam.... just a few times...to get the word out--- This isn't junk or flipper stuff... this is quality and deserves to at least be enjoyed....

best,
tonifig8 8-)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.