I'm a bad, bad person

2»

Comments

• I don't see any reason to turn the pit into a confessional.........
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • The Rock wrote:
    I'm looking through my ipod playlist and here are some of the potentially embarassing artists I listen to...

Coldplay (only one song)
    Damien Rice
    Katie Melua
    Lady GaGa
    Paramore
    Pink

So, don't feel too bad :)
    dear god, someone sent this dude a sack!!
    Verizon Center-Washington, DC--May 30, 2006
    Verizon Center-Washington, DC--June 22, 2008
    Lyric Opera House-Baltimore, MD--June 14, 2009(Eddie Vedder Solo)
    Wachovia Spectrum-Philadelphia, PA--Oct 31, 2009

I Only Own My Mind...
  • pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    I love Pearl Jam. Eddie and the gang mean the world to me. They are number 1 in my heart.

That's why I feel sooooo bad. I keep Pandora.com on at work all day. Lately they've been putting up songs from the new Creed album on my station. I really like it. There I said it. Yes, Scott Stapp is the biggest douche bag to ever walk the face of the earth, but their new album is awesome. I went to Best Buy today to buy it. I carried it half way up my coat sleeve so that know one else could see what I was doing. I'm sure security thought I was Ms. Sticky fingers and watched me all the way to the check out counter.

I just had to confess this horrible transgression. It's weighing on me heavily. I feel like I'm cheating on PJ and Eddie and everything that's good and right in this world and I'm very sorry. Yet I'm helpless to stop myself.

Don't feel bad. If you like their music, you like their music, despite who they are and what they stand for. Yes, we PJammers think Scott Stapp is a douche bag, but that doesn't mean some of their music is bad. It's all a matter of opinion. I have to admit I like one of their songs, does that make me a bad person? No! Don't let it get you down, just enjoy their music if you want to. It's not a sin to like Creed, they may suck big time but there are worse bands around. Just make sure you put PJ ahead of them at all times!!!! :):)
  • yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    Your 10 club # has officially been reset because of this thread and your Creed loving. You are now member # 999999
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra