HE DON'T WAVE.....repost from a while ago

jimmysevolutionjimmysevolution Posts: 71
edited November 2009 in The Porch
CAME UP WITH THIS "STORY" BY USING LYRICS FROM ALL THE SONGS ON THE BENAYROYAL HALL ALBUM.......I USED THE SONG'S IN ORDER THE WAY THEY WERE ON MY PLAYER...........HOPE YOU ENJOY......PEACE LOVE PEARL <!-- e --><a href="mailto:JAM..................theevolution9999@yahoo.com">JAM..................theevolution9999@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->

Oh he left “it” alone, drilled the pain, with money to fly. I was standing like a statue, a true love stone, a heart of clay. I won’t let the light escape from me. I won’t let the darkness swallow me. (Not this time). The names had been changed but the “place” it was still the same. He said, “can I be here all alone, and clear a path to my home”. I just shook my head and tried to find the answer. As we walked on, there were two birds, that’s what we see, getting lost upon our way. We began counting steps walking backwards on the road. Years ago, I let go of the “rope”, thinking that’s what held me back and in time I realized it’s now wrapped around his neck. I just kept thinking to myself, “All the rusted signs we ignore throughout our lives (love, patience, understanding, discipline, reliance upon God, self love, avoiding temptation etc) and choosing the fucken “shiny” ones instead.
(at the time they appear more exciting as they glisten). He told me, “I won’t wait for answers, you can’t keep me here”. With his head down, he whispered to me “what have I done, what have I become. They’re all mocking me”. How good is he, how warm is his heart, there’s an eagle telling him which way’s to part. The answers are Fatal. Like Judas of old, you lie and deceive. This inner war can be won, you just need believe. He then told me, “They hide in their mansions while young peoples blood flows out of their bodies and is buried in the mud”. There was a look of disgust, anger and pain. I thought, his scratching voice all alone. It’s nothing like his baratone. We both I feel began to think this existence is an occupation overthrown. We all whisper through a megaphone. “And all I taught her was everything”, he said as we continued to walk with the sun beginning to set. I thought to myself, I used to take a walk outside. I was surrounded by kids at play. So why did I sear. Those twisted thoughts that spin around our head. Our father, he enjoyed collisions while the others just walked away. I just pray the man of the hour hasn’t taken his final bow. I won’t say goodbye for now. You know we always lived on the south side of the “tracks”. We began to walk by the old blue car we used to race. I said to him solemnly, “remember Crazy Mary”. “Yea”, he said not breathing right as he took another bottle and drank it down. I never forget that what you fear the most, it can meet you halfway. It’s obvious he cannot find the comfort in this world. I can’t stop this dog from running in the dark. I’m beginning to believe. He looked at me after glaring down at his watch and said, “In 25 minutes I’ll be in Hell”. I’ve been praying for this parden that will set him free. Fuck theres only 9 more minutes to go. We sat down on an old broken bench on the side of the street. He’s been taken where I don’t know and there he goes with his perfect only unkept clothes. A couple of weeks ago I remember thinking now he’s home and we’re laughing like we always did my same old same old friend. We began to walk together off around the bend. “Please forgive me and let me share the truth with you”, I said. We were again off around the “bend”. I stopped and spun him around in his tracks and began to plead “I used to be on an endless run, but now I believe in miracles cause I’m one”. “Yea but every day my time runs out, I live like a fool that’s what I’m about”, he screamed and threw me to the floor. It’s now a hopeless situation that I’m trying to achieve. Can we help that our “destinations” are the one’s we’ve been before. Now I’ll try one more time to move on but it’s All or None. I’ve got to spot a “Lukin”, it’s my only fucken chance. As he hopped on the “magic bus”, I thought to myself I did all I could. I don’t know if he’s coming home in a box or a bag. I tried and I phoned and hopefull I’ll get through, but for now I just see him out on the front “porch”. He don’t Wave…………..
jimmysevolution

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments