Ed's wine stolen from me outside and physically assaulted

12345679»

Comments

• twojawas wrote:

When I first read the OP, this is EXACTLY who I was thinking the motherfucker was!!! He was just hounding me and Danni by will call before the show. We were discussing our seats and were trying to figure something out and he came up to us and got super close and kept wanting our tickets. This went on for several minutes. Danni was polite at first (those damn UK's are too polite) and I just ignored him and we kind of turned our backs to him. He continued to ask questions and stress that he didnt understand what we were telling him due to his english being bad. So, I guess for future reference, I should learn "FUCK OFF" in every language!

Good luck with this. Things could have always been worse! :cry:

oh snap!! you're like Brenda Starr and shit!! nice job girl!! :mrgreen:
  • edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    wonder if he got a ticket from a scalper. from what you said and what someone else pm'd me this guy had no ticket to the show.

JeremySpoken.....please dont turn this thread into a fighting match. let it die.
  • I think this is the second time that I have ever posted and been a pearl jam fan for over 15 years and just feel compelled to write on this topic. My boyfriend and I were in section 216 row 2 and this guy appeared next to my boyfriend towards the end of the night and kept talking to him and offering him some of his drink. We then saw him in the front row trying to steal your wine bottle. My boyfriend said that this guy was from Toronto and had a Ranger's jersey on and kept holding it up at the end of the show when he was in the front row. I don't know how here even got there or next to us as the seats were completely empty up until he showed up. I hope this helps get this guy b/c what he did to you is disgusting. I have been to many pearl jam shows and even went to Hawaii to see them and that was amazing as is every single show. I love the boys and will travel as far as my money will take me (which really can't happen all the time). I am proud of the fans that go to just simply enjoy the show and ashamed of the ones that cause problems for everyone. Going to Pearl Jam shows are like my mini vacations and I love these guys. I just wish JUST ONCE that I could catch a pic or something. In Hawaii Mike's pic bounced right out of my hand and into someone elses. oh well....one day...I can only dream
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    theres nothing wrong with pointing out inconsistencys, at first i was curious as to why the op seemed more concerned about the bottle than the "physicality". is there something wrong with pointing these things out? the thread (maybe based on the op) did accuse the wrong guy at first.
    were trying to help here...
  • JC29856 wrote:
    theres nothing wrong with pointing out inconsistencys, at first i was curious as to why the op seemed more concerned about the bottle than the "physicality". is there something wrong with pointing these things out? the thread (maybe based on the op) did accuse the wrong guy at first.
    Noooo but im the bad guy. Im wrong because I raised a few points.
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    please dont judge all ranger fans because of this fuck wad :)
  • edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    JC29856 wrote:

I wasnt physically injured. and he took a treasured momento. Dont feel as if I need to explain. what he did was wrong. i may not have exact detail for detail, and I thought the 1st guy was him w/o the hat on. with and without a hat you can look different. but once i saw the other pic, I knew it was him and cleared the other guy immediately. to me they looked similar.
  • SoLATisASoLATisA Posts: 215
    I have a few things to the OP...

1. 30-40 minutes after the show, the lot and the cops are NOT gone.

2. No SECURITY ANYWHERE? Two large events going on 1,000 feet a part.. I find that hard to believe.

3. You were waiting for a friend who couldn't find you? You were underneath a huge Pearl Jam sign..

Some of these things don't add up..

I'm sorry it happened.. just those things kinda stuck out to me..

I know a few people have addressed this. And these do sem like good questions, but they discredit the victim. I was in the Parking Lot before and after the concert on all 4 nights for hours. Security or Police were no where the entire time. Only parking lot attendants at the entrances before the show. The lots are huge with a mess of cars, so even if their was security, they have a huge area. Outside of the arena, there seemed to be no security because of the flood of people (the baseball game ended 10 minutes after the concert), and it was raining. I just wanted to give a perspective from someone who was there. And I am not questioning your valid points, it is important that everyone believes the facts before an unjust witchhunt happens! Just want to offer support.
  • so apparently this guy has harassed other people too? guy sounds like a psycho.
  • KatKat Posts: 4,845
    Since the original poster has decided to contact the police, and this thread has taken a terrible turn with people turning on each other and risking their posting privileges, it is over and will be closed now.

Admin
    Falling down,...not staying down
This discussion has been closed.