Ed's wine stolen from me outside and physically assaulted

Comments

• hinxhinx Posts: 416
    I really hope someone finds this asshole. Really, really glad you're okay; that sounds incredibly scary.
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    omg thats so fucked up. i remember all that duirng ylb. ed kept saying something give it to the girl and looking at the dude. sucks that it happened to ya. (((hugs)))
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Wow.
    I feel so sorry for you! That guy is such a freak! Especially how he was hugging/kissing you, that is called assault and it is illegal.
    And the fact that Eddie GAVE you the wine bottle is such a special thing and sucks that he took it away. Why did the creep even want it? it wasnt meant for him! Asshole!
    This really sucks and I hope you somehow get it back, not sure how but somehow hope you do.
    Good luck.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • LongRoadLongRoad Posts: 421
    I've always imaged this sort of thing happening if you're lucky enough to get a momento from the band during a show - Ive always thought more theft only though, not assault!

99% that had to be a 10c seat he was in. Either he was the friend of a member (which would make it harder to find him but not impossible) or he is a member. Report it to police as assault and 10c will probably have to give up details of whose seats they were.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    What a fuckwit! :x
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • also is there a youtube video that shows this guy maybe?? Then you'd have something to give the police and maybe someone would recognize him
    Although usually the videos don't focus on the crowd, hmm. sucky situation for sure.
    Shows:
  • what goes around comes around...
    ....I hope this piece of shit gets his very soon....
    ....hopefully you can get some pics and get those great memories back....
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    wow i hope this guy woke up this morning and felt like a prize arseface for being such a c**t. i hope you at the very least get to see photos of you and the bottle.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,276
    WTF are you ok whoaa i hope you find out who it is someone from 10C should be able to trace who the person is what a dickhead ,i hope you get some resolve to this f'ucked situation ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • leenecleenec Posts: 46
    what night was this? I may have a photo of Ed giving the bottle to you...
    I have 2 pictures of Ed pointing to someone in the crowd and handing them a bottle from the Oct 31st show- maybe you or that dirtbag is in them
  • what did you expect?? you had wine...he was French!!

seriously though...i wish i was out front too...i would of stomped his ass for you...fucking scum...good thing something worse didn't happen to you! not saying the wine wasn't a lose..but ya never know what some sick fucks are capable of!.

(sorry for the bad joke...i just can never resist. :oops: :mrgreen: )
  • holy shit, that's terrible! i am sooo sorry, and i wish i could be of help to you. i saw from the rafters on the big screen.. the guy was huge and he wouldn't give it back when he stole it from security.. i can't believe he attacked you after the show. i saw how pissed he looked when he finally did release it. last year in camden at the end of the show when matt threw his sticks, i was lucky enough for one to literally just land in my hands.. i am a tiny 5'4 girl, and a giant, well over 6 foot man, came from no where and grabbed me and my stick, starting a tug of war match. luckily i started screaming and with help he let go, but that shit's realll scary. i can't believe people are actually like that. its sick. it really is. :cry:

i hope the best for you, and that this man gets what he deserves.

Yesterday night, a girl I just met told me the same kind of story with a drum stick. She had it in her hand and a guy just took it from her. The guy said something like " I'm stronger so it's mine". She lost it.
  • jrnycjrnyc Posts: 537
    Wow, that is terrible ! So sorry to hear that ! Contact the police. He stole your bottle and also the physical contact on you seems like a criminal act also.

I was up the in rafters and did hear Ed say something along the lines of "thats for her big man". Ed looked down there for a long time to make sure he gave it up.

The band seems to show the best in humanity, unfortunately sometimes the worst of humanity rears its ugly head in the form of this dirt bag !!!
  • what goes around comes back around... stay positive.. he'll get his. :evil:
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • jrnycjrnyc Posts: 537
    leenec wrote:
    what night was this? I may have a photo of Ed giving the bottle to you...
    I have 2 pictures of Ed pointing to someone in the crowd and handing them a bottle from the Oct 31st show- maybe you or that dirtbag is in them

Last nights show , the 31st.
  • I'm so sorry to hear that story. I'm glad you're OK and I hope you're not under a major emotional stress.
    I really think you should contact 10C.

Can you please keep us informed if there's anything new coming out of this.

Again, I'm sorry

p.s. I think your thread is the most popular one because it's hard to send a reply. It shows that people are concerned.
  • Those fucking Canucks!!!!! :lol:
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    00 Virginia Beach;Camden I; Jones Beach III
    05 Borgata Night I; Wachovia Center
    06 Letterman Show; Webcast (guy in blue shirt), Camden I; DC
    08 Camden I; Camden II; DC
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
  • I hope this douchebag is the guy who sat in that puddle of piss on the subway.
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • andrewbandrewb Posts: 488
    6a00d83452264f69e200e550b2ba508834-.jpg
    PJ
    6/03/06 6/24/08 6/25/08 6/28/08 8/28/09 10/30/09 10/31/09 3/13/10 5/15/10 5/18/10 5/20/10 5/21/10 9/3/11 9/4/11 9/2/12 10/18/13 10/19/13 10/25/13 10/22/14 9/26/15 5/1/16 5/2/16 8/5/16 8/7/16 8/20/16 4/7/17

Ed Ved
    8/5/08 6/12/09 6/21/11 6/22/11

Brad
    5/23/12

Soundgarden
    7/9/11 1/23/13 8/1/14

RNDM
    3/7/16
  • footfinger wrote:
    Yesterday night, a girl I just met told me the same kind of story with a drum stick. She had it in her hand and a guy just took it from her. The guy said something like " I'm stronger so it's mine". She lost it.

wtf?!?! do we need to start a Guardian Angel type PJ security force?...that shit is crazy!...maybe they should sell PJ mace too!! :evil:
  • pjny12289 wrote:

LMAO
    Great episode, or was that in the movie? can't remember
    Shows:
  • footfinger wrote:

thats just so sad because its like catching one his drumsticks or getting the setlist or whatever by the band is such a special moment/memory, lesson learned that if you ever get something at a PJ show HIDE IT immediately.
    Shows:
  • leenecleenec Posts: 46
    16466_196354549368_584659368_4010766_3916166_n.jpg

16466_196354554368_584659368_4010767_170680_n.jpg

16466_196354544368_584659368_4010765_606384_n.jpg

hope this helps
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    pjny12289 wrote:

LMAO
    Great episode, or was that in the movie? can't remember
    it was the movie
    Those fucking Canucks!!!!! :lol:
    yea real funny a fan was sexually assaulted over a wine bottle. that's def a laughter for sure :roll: . the OP is probably one of the nicest and real people on here. the nuck probably wanted to keep it to put up on ebay. i'm sure he's a flipper.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• ZodZod Posts: 10,535
    As a Canadian its rough to hear one of our own did that to you.

I assure you were not all a**holes.

Hopefully some pictures turn up that can Identify this guy. Maybe someone could anonymous report his description to customs so they rough him up on the way back home? :)
  • What a friggin' moron - that's assault and you need to report it to the police.....Behaviour like that is unacceptable in any circumstance......losing the bottle sucks big time too - but just think what a dick like this is capable of? You should report it for sure......and who knows - maybe karma will be kind to you and you'll get your bottle back...... Hope you are ok, something like that would naturally shake the shit out of you.....so good on you for being strong enough to come on here and tell everyone.....well done to you....I really hope you are ok...
  • katelliskatellis Posts: 521
    footfinger wrote:

thats just so sad because its like catching one his drumsticks or getting the setlist or whatever by the band is such a special moment/memory, lesson learned that if you ever get something at a PJ show HIDE IT immediately.

it shouldnt have to be that way .. really 99% of pj fans wouldnt ever do such a thing .. but its that 1% that ruins it. hope this douche gets found and pays the price .. real cool man, assaulting a woman over a wine bottle :roll:
  • i hope you can find the guy who did this, what a shit thing to happen after enjoying a great show and getting your own amazing memento of it in the bottle. can't believe there are PJ fans out there like this douchebag.

ed passed his wine bottle to me in dublin 2006 and yeah i sure as hell wanted to hang onto it but as the song goes take a bottle drink it down and pass it around... i hope whoever ended up with it enjoys having it as much as i would have. but even for such a cool piece of vedder memorabilia.... what an asshole this guy is.
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    edited November 2009
    Zod wrote:
    As a Canadian its rough to hear one of our own did that to you.

I assure you were not all a**holes.

Hopefully some pictures turn up that can Identify this guy. Maybe someone could anonymous report his description to customs so they rough him up on the way back home? :)
    You Canadians and your beady eyes.. we can see right through your soulless skulls.. ;)
    Post edited by LikeAnOcean on
  • LOV2ROCKLOV2ROCK Posts: 822
    edited November 2009
    @&$?!#%¥£€+*•% :evil: :twisted: :eh: :thumbdown: :x :evil: :twisted: :shh:
    Post edited by LOV2ROCK on
This discussion has been closed.