You know you're a PJ Fanatic when...

Comments

• gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    When you type or say Pearl Jam instead of Pearl Harbor
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • ..the display on the printer at work says Paper Jam and you see Pearl Jam.
    Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn-TaNa!!!
  • Black-12Black-12 Posts: 249
    When you go to your hotel room after the San Diego show and book a flight for Philly with no one to go with and no tickets for the shows.
    :lol::lol::lol:
    That's the sprit! I can't wait to meet you! I'll write you on face book.
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    When you go to your hotel room after the San Diego show and book a flight for Philly with no one to go with and no tickets for the shows.

Man, I wish I had your balls.
    You know when you'r a PJ Fanatic when....
    you go see people you know do a Gig, and you concider them friends..and they've been classed as World Class.
    when one of them says, " it's ok but Eddies' voice grates on me. "
    and you want to slap them.
  • EvergreenEvergreen Posts: 492
    Black-12 wrote:
    That's the sprit! I can't wait to meet you! I'll write you on face book.

I know! :D

Do you know where most are staying in Philly?
  • RGarabed21 wrote:
    when u check this thread everyday for see what other fans wrote for not feel the only Alone FREAK in the planet!!! :D

Agreed. This thread has been very therapeutic :lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol: ,,i need my pills and a bucket of water....or a better :idea: .....pearl jam forum!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • when u check this thread everyday for see what other fans wrote for not feel the only Alone FREAK in the planet!!! :D

lmao I've been doing that too so feel a little less alone the people at the Library know me by name now and even go outside to visit the cats, I'm here so often..And I always look for this thread, cause I love all the answers.
    i know exactly what u mean.. :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • when u are ready to have sex and u start searching the remote control to clik play of the binaural cd is in the player..
  • KevDylan wrote:
    ...before you make any decision, whether be it small or big, you ask yourself: "What would Eddie Vedder do?"

That's just fantastic!
    You made my night. :lol:
    It's official...I am a Pearl Jam Fanatic.
    I'm alive

Phila. 03. Camden nights 1&2 03. Hershey 03. Boston 04. Reading 04. St Louis 04. Montreal 05. Ottawa 05. AC 05. Phila. 05. NY Letterman Show 06. E Rutherford nights 1&2 06. Camden nights 1&2 06. Denver nights 1&2 06. Hawaii 06. Grant Park, Chicago 07. Van Couver 08.(EV Solo) Camden nights 1&2 08. NY nights 1&2 08. Hartford 08. Mansfield 08. Newark 08.(EV Solo) Phila. nights 1&2 09.(EV Solo) Baltimore nights 1&2 09.(EV Solo) Honolulu night 2 09.(EV Solo) Salt Lake City 09. Phila Spectrum 10/27 10/28 & 10/31/09. Newark, NJ 05.18.10
  • ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    You decide that you're going to ALL 4 Philly shows because of the off chance you might miss a cool rare song played live and you just can't risk that chance that you missed it because you didn't go all out. :D

Yep! Even though you can't afford it and are moving that weekend... there's just no way you can't be there! Now, if you could just get that elusive Oct 31st ticket :D

You also fly all the way to Seattle even though you can only see 1 of the shows and it was worth every minute and every penny! Your boss also is starting to suspect you're a little crazy cause he knows you've already travelled to Toronto and SF to see them in the past month...
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • When you fly from Israel to the US for the first time, by yourself, just to see 3 shows, and end up seeing 6 (including one in Canada), most of the time without actually having a ticket until the night of the show, or in some cases even a place to stay... uh, maybe that's just insanity.
    2009:* Berlin, Aug. 15 * Seattle WA, Sept. 21, 22 * Vancouver BC, Sept. 25 * Portland OR, Sept. 26 * Universal City CA, Oct. 6, 7 *

"See the waves on distant shores... awaiting your arrival"
    Maayan.H wrote:
    When you fly from Israel to the US for the first time, by yourself, just to see 3 shows, and end up seeing 6 (including one in Canada), most of the time without actually having a ticket until the night of the show, or in some cases even a place to stay... uh, maybe that's just insanity.

That is just so cool. Talk about trusting universal love. Your definately insanely fanatic. I love it. :D
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    ummm...you're ringtone is 'Jeremy' hehe :D or you go to bed with a Bootleg on 'repeat' lol
  • EvergreenEvergreen Posts: 492
    i_lov_it wrote:
    ummm...you're ringtone is 'Jeremy' hehe :D or you go to bed with a Bootleg on 'repeat' lol
    :D

My ringtone is Porch and I made a playlist called "PJ Sleep" that I listen too just about every night. I have and "Eddie Sleep" playlist too, of his solo stuff.
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    i_lov_it wrote:

My ringtone is Porch and I made a playlist called "PJ Sleep" that I listen too just about every night. I have and "Eddie Sleep" playlist too, of his solo stuff.

Sounds like a brilliant Idea..."PJ Sleep" ;)
  • i_lov_it wrote:

great idea.. :D
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    ...you actually do not have a baby/a kid and not even a man in your life right now to have a baby with and you really think about buying some of the super cute onsies just in case for THAT day you WILL HAVE a baby... :oops: :lol:
  • 71step28 wrote:
    ...you actually do not have a baby/a kid and not even a man in your life right now to have a baby with and you really think about buying some of the super cute onsies just in case for THAT day you WILL HAVE a baby... :oops: :lol:

Or you buy onsies for your friends' kids cause you have none of yer own!! My friends Cassie can't wait to have3 her baby so she can wear her PJ onsie.. When she saw it she was very happy and promised me her little girl will wear it.. lol :-)
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    71step28 wrote:

Or you buy onsies for your friends' kids cause you have none of yer own!! My friends Cassie can't wait to have3 her baby so she can wear her PJ onsie.. When she saw it she was very happy and promised me her little girl will wear it.. lol :-)

oh, I would do that - buy it for all of my friends babys (so everybody MUST notice this as a present from me :lol: ). But the problem is, there are no babys around!
  • nevmilesnevmiles Posts: 1,363
    You are this guy:
    mytincture wrote:
    I was fortunate enough to win the 10C lottery in San Diego (thanks 10C). front row, right in front of Mike. When we got down to our seats, there was a guy making his way through the aisle offering people money to switch seats with him. we were offered $1500 to give up our seats. here is the catch. he did not want us to move to the back of the arena, just to the end of the aisle... roughly 10 seats away. it was his wife's birthday and he had some connection to mike. my brother and I were blown away that someone was offering so much to move just a short distance, but at the same time there was no doubt that we were not going to give up our seats. in fact, no one did. not one person took him up on his offer. i think it says a lot about how dedicated a group we are as fans.

we, jokingly, wondered if this was some sort of 10C agent similar to Slugworth making an offer for our everlasting gobstoppers.

would you have done the same thing?
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18
    Ottawa 09/03/22
    Nashville 09/16/22
  • nevmiles wrote:
    You are this guy:
    mytincture wrote:
    I was fortunate enough to win the 10C lottery in San Diego (thanks 10C). front row, right in front of Mike. When we got down to our seats, there was a guy making his way through the aisle offering people money to switch seats with him. we were offered $1500 to give up our seats. here is the catch. he did not want us to move to the back of the arena, just to the end of the aisle... roughly 10 seats away. it was his wife's birthday and he had some connection to mike. my brother and I were blown away that someone was offering so much to move just a short distance, but at the same time there was no doubt that we were not going to give up our seats. in fact, no one did. not one person took him up on his offer. i think it says a lot about how dedicated a group we are as fans.

we, jokingly, wondered if this was some sort of 10C agent similar to Slugworth making an offer for our everlasting gobstoppers.

would you have done the same thing?

He he he I just posted on that thread.. how funny
  • 71step28 wrote:
    even more when u are MAN and buy those... :lol::lol::lol:
  • when you're a lawyer and your ringtone is state of love and trust ... and you let it ring even when you're in open court...
    when you desperately want a kid to call him edoardo ...
    EVLOVER76
  • 1Vedhead1Vedhead Posts: 147
    bhigh901 wrote:
    When you put in your vacation request form at work and your boss asks you "Where are they playing that week?" :lol: It's happened more than once for me..

This happens to me too! Every time I ask for time off, my boss asks me where I'm going to see Pearl Jam this time...
    LA 7/9/06 & 7/10/06
    The Gorge 7/22/06 & 7/23/06
    Antwerp 8/30/06
    Bridge 2 10/22/06
    Honolulu 12/2/06 & 12/9/06
    Munich 6/12/07
    Katowice 6/13/07, London 6/18/07, Lollapalooza 8/07, LA (EV) 4/12/08 & 4/13/08, Ouside Lands 09
  • evlover76 wrote:
    when you're a lawyer and your ringtone is state of love and trust ... and you let it ring even when you're in open court...
    when you desperately want a kid to call him edoardo ...
    this is awesome!!!!!!!!!...as I busted down the pretext
  • 1Vedhead wrote:
    bhigh901 wrote:
    When you put in your vacation request form at work and your boss asks you "Where are they playing that week?" :lol: It's happened more than once for me..

This happens to me too! Every time I ask for time off, my boss asks me where I'm going to see Pearl Jam this time...
  • drazendrazen Posts: 2
    1Vedhead wrote:
    bhigh901 wrote:

would have DIED to have chance 2 see em that often ! u all lucky guys there.. :):)

.....when u go to local cdshop EVERY FREAKIN DAY for 3 weeks and ask same question: backspacer arrived!??!?
    and you curse croatian music distributors 4 forgetting there are OTHER cities in the country , appart from capital :D
  • BhagavadGitaBhagavadGita Posts: 1,748
    broloco wrote:
    ...you go to an outdoor wedding held at an actual vineyard this past summer. the band's equipment setup is pretty sweet (we're talking cool amps, red drums with a big star on the bass drum, etc.). they haven't played yet, but you're drunk. you're having a great time laughing with family and friends at the cocktail hour. You're drinking homemade punch! you're trying oysters for the first time in your life! you're uncle is being a jackass! it's awesome. and then you start to get this overwhelming melancholy feeling once the band begins to play. you take a sip of the vineyard's wine, then actually stare at the band equipment for a long time and wish you were someplace else holding a ticket.

true story.

Great story. I can totally relate. You don't say it, but I got it.

My fanatic behavior manifested itself in 93 when I began to document every dream I would have of Ed and the band. Although you would think there would be 100's, actually there are less than 50 that I remembered in 16 years. They are always lucid dreams so they don't happen very often.

I actually have gone through several journals, looking for the tab pages, which means it contains a dream, to re experience that astral plane again. I remember each one as if it were dreamt last night.

One particular dream was in color. Ed was trying to met me and I was too shy, so I went outside to look at the stars. In the darkness of the sky was an oval shaped constellation of the astrological symbols. There was a very slow low frequency color wave going through the oval. It was the most amazing thing I had ever seen. Then, I looked down and Ed's face was an inch in front of mine. He said, "why don't you want to talk to me?" The dream ended.

That's pretty fanatic I would guess....
    When you come to this thread knowing someone is sharing your livelyhood.
    Sad, but true. :D:D