**Official YOU'RE TRUE Philly Request

davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
edited February 2010 in The Porch
Thank you.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Meh
  • No way,dirtyfrank,smile,immorality,solat and breath. Would make me much happier.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • I'd love to hear You're True again. :)
    "What happens when so many people agree on something? Can we take this beyond the parking lot when we leave tonight?" -EV, Iconoclasts
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Bump
  • I won't be there, but a buddy of mine will be and it's one of his favorites.
  • I'd love for them to open with Release one night, for my friend Nick.

so, if you're listening guys . . . do it for my friend. That would make me really happy.

And anything else you want to play, be my guest. I'll be loving every minute of it.
    bump
    bizzump
    bumpity
  • PLEASE PLEASE DON"T PLAY THIS!!!!!!PLEASE??? :shock: :?
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    the fact that you are bumping two threads for this, neither of which has gained support, makes me hope they don't play it.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    well, if they play it, i will know whom they are playing it for
    10C says this song was only played 1x....I BEG to differ....didn't this debut sometime in 2003? Please help!
    10C says this song was only played 1x....I BEG to differ....didn't this debut sometime in 2003? Please help!
  • Yeah, Honolulu 2006.
    FirstExit wrote:
    Yeah, Honolulu 2006.

Yes 12/2/06. I know that but I really think it was played a few years before that- maybe a benefit show? soundcheck?
  • jstockjstock Posts: 76
    It was played in 2002, on February 26 and March 15. One of those was a benefit, maybe both, I can't remember. But that was Eddie solo, which is probably why 10C doesn't count it.
    Thank you Jstock. Now, it's a matter of finding them. pjbootlegs.org didn't have provide me with my fix.