what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    how beautiful and sad it is at the same time to talk to family and friends far away
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    My client, Trixie, just came in to the office sipping on a 22oz can of Earthquake malt liquor and had just wet his pants. He says to me:

Damn girl, you pretty. You'd make a good wife. If I was straight I'd kidnap your ass. But I'm gay. Can you help me out with five bucks so I can go get a pretty girl for awhile.

...I told him to come back tomorrow.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    My client, Trixie, just came in to the office sipping on a 22oz can of Earthquake malt liquor and had just wet his pants. He says to me:

Damn girl, you pretty. You'd make a good wife. If I was straight I'd kidnap your ass. But I'm gay. Can you help me out with five bucks so I can go get a pretty girl for awhile.

...I told him to come back tomorrow.

Poor RYE! :lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    I am hoping I get outside tonight!
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    I find that my greatest challenge in life is repecting my boss since she is absolutely the dumbest fucking person that I have ever met!!! And, I've met some doozies...
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    The Stanley Cup being won tonight :D
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    i'm missing one of my lyric/song books.....uh oh.... :?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    wow. thanks. :lol: i don't remember what was on my mind because now i'm thinking bondage sex. :?
    This is like a virus because now that's all I can think of... :?

Right? Damn you Nothingman54, damn you.

rumor has it, nothingman is all tied up......
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,409
    My foot hurts.........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    My foot hurts.........
    No better yet? shitty brotha..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • My Dad wants the Uke album and DVD for Fathers Day..my Dad is the best :D
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,409
    My foot hurts.........
    Better...Im about 80%
    Went back to work today....
    Now its just sore.....

Ill live.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    My foot hurts.........
    Better...Im about 80%
    Went back to work today....
    Now its just sore.....

Ill live.....
    Thats good then.. and good to hear your back to work. remember your old friend ice!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Men.... :?
    good luck with that one..

:lol:

I am guessing there is no solution. Well except to be a lesbian and while I think Scarlett Johansson is hot...I am afraid it is still men I want/adore.

Seriously you should come with a manual. And fuck off with the mixed messages...well not you Cavstarr. I am sure you are lovely.

Seriously you should come with a manual. And fuck off with the mixed messages...well not you Cavstarr. I am sure you are lovely.
    Mildly lovely at best.. most just kind of a badass ;)
    Scarlett is hot.. I would not fault you.. I say take a year off and go for Scarlett ;)
    Scarlett is hot.. I would not fault you.. I say take a year off and go for Scarlett ;)

Badass??? My favourite ;)

Will do. Should I send you pics from our summer in Ibiza? Or you could just come with ;):lol:

Will do. Should I send you pics from our summer in Ibiza? Or you could just come with ;):lol:

I think the last thing Scarlett wants do is go to Ibiza with me, again!! we just keep ending up there.. I mean, I can only take so much of her..

I think the last thing Scarlett wants do is go to Ibiza with me, again!! we just keep ending up there.. I mean, I can only take so much of her..

Me on the other hand, you never get tired of.

She can go on and on about things... :roll: :lol:
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    my world is so quiet, so different, without Charles Magruder
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    Layne...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Posts: 3,428
    Just found out that an old friend (my own age) just got diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer...I wish her the best and hope for a speedy recovery...
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • MikeackMikeack Posts: 562
    This is like looking though a window into my wifes world, like an extra dimension I have peered through! ;)
    ADVERTISE your business in my signature space. TOP RATES for limited time only!! lol
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    what's on my mind right now? what to do about thursday?
    Drive in or take the train...such a dilemma!
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Thanks to the Bruins, I may get front row seats tomorrow!

;)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    a 22 year old bought the spelling house for $75 million...i've lived too long
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    irony
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Why does the woman behind me work with a stuffed animal on her head?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)