Options

Amsterdam Ziggo Dome I+II DVD/CD Boxset petition

get_axel_someget_axel_some Posts: 163
edited November 2013 in Given To Fly (live)
Sorry, but I want to have this one!!!
Usually known as...........
Arnhem 2006 - Nijmegen 2007 - Rotterdam 2009 - Nijmegen 2010 - Amsterdam I 2012
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ellyn27ellyn27 Posts: 165
    I'm happy to be the second to sign ;)
    My whole life... like a picture on a sunny day...

~*~Rotterdam August 13 2009~*~Bilbao July 9 2010~*~East Troy September 3 & 4 2011~*~Amsterdam June 26 & 27 2012~*~Stockholm July 7 2012~*~
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    :thumbup: :clap:
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    andreasslingerlandandreasslingerland Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 10
    YES bring it on, I was at both shows and it was amazing!!!
  • Options
    Av268725Av268725 Krommenie, Netherlands Posts: 20
    Yeah, yeah, would love it. Please bring it out!
  • Options
    monkeewrenchmonkeewrench Posts: 946
    YES :!: :!: :!:
  • Options
    jeremyjeremy Posts: 409
    +1
    ''walk the bridges before you burn them down...''
    and always remember ''it's no crime to escape!!!"
  • Options
    Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Vancouver, BC, Canada, Northern Hemishpere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Posts: 1,230
    Put vinyl in the box, and you got a winner!
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options

+1 :mrgreen:
  • Options
    janvanderdamjanvanderdam Posts: 524
    Make it a DVD/Blu Ray/CD/vinyl box. And from each city they played 2 nights.

But please not a limited edition.
  • Options
    Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 836
    VINYL :D
  • Options
    ABSOLUTELY!!! :D

They'd sell TONS of these!
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704

+1 :mrgreen:

:D
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    FeiracoFeiraco Amsterdam Posts: 255
    +1
    Rotterdam 2000 (CANCELLED) | Arnhem 2006 | Rotterdam 2009 | Berlin 2009 | Arras 2010 | Amsterdam-1 2012 | Amsterdam-2 2012 | EV Amsterdam-1 2012 | EV Amsterdam-2 2012 | Amsterdam-1 2014 | Amsterdam-2 2014 | EV Amsterdam-2 2017 | EV Amsterdam-3 2017
  • Options
    oona leftoona left Posts: 1,672
    I am for this!
  • Options
    UPSDanUPSDan Posts: 86
    oona left wrote:
    I am for this!
    Total shows: 62
    Total performances seen: 1796
    Unique PJ songs: 147
    Unique Covers: 71
    96 (1), 98 (2), 00 (7), 01 (1), 03 (16), 04 (4), 05 (4), 06 (9), 07 (2), 08 (7), 09 (2), 10 (3), 12 (1), 13 (3 and 2 more on deck)
  • Options
    facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    What would the dvd consist of? I didn't see any cameras!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,159
    would be great,but wasnt any cameras ..only Kevin from the band was taping..so not an option.. :(
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,131
    If they put anything like this out and it's not PJ20 first, I will be disappointed and kick the first person I see in the shins.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    wolkenloswolkenlos Posts: 591
    Definitely...everybody has to witness this awesomeness :D
  • Options
    would be great,but wasnt any cameras ..only Kevin from the band was taping..so not an option.. :(

Maybe we can call Kevin + other fans who filmed with their camera's/cell phones and let him help us making a boxset :D

But another thing: rafi and morello wondered where you were after the show. We (me and my wife) had planned to meet morello after the show. A few minutes later rafi also came talking (joined by a woman I don't know) and they where wondering: where is dimitrispearljam?
  • Options

Maybe we can call Kevin + other fans who filmed with their camera's/cell phones and let him help us making a boxset :D

But another thing: rafi and morello wondered where you were after the show. We (me and my wife) had planned to meet morello after the show. A few minutes later rafi also came talking (joined by a woman I don't know) and they where wondering: where is dimitrispearljam?
    are u asking me where i was at Amsterdam after midnight???

no comment.. 8-)

p.s..woman u dont know was Coline from France...was waiting for my hug..she can confirm this if she see the post.. :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

no comment.. 8-)

p.s..woman u dont know was Coline from France...was waiting for my hug..she can confirm this if she see the post.. :lol:
    Yes I am asking! :mrgreen:

Well, maybe next time we shake hands then!

Ah, another 10c member!
  • Options
    myramyra Posts: 1,257

no comment.. 8-)

Ah, another 10c member!

I'm not sure it was me :? I missed Morello after night 2.

However I can totally confirm that after the show I expected a Dimi-hug and you were nowhere to be found, D :cry::lol: . So .... wherever were you ? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    myra wrote:

However I can totally confirm that after the show I expected a Dimi-hug and you were nowhere to be found, D :cry::lol: . So .... wherever were you ? :mrgreen:
    what happens to Amsterdam stays to Amsterdam... 8-)
  • Options
    myra wrote:

no comment.. 8-)

Ah, another 10c member!

This was at night one. Me and my wife were standing with morello when rafi and a woman (you?) showed up.
  • Options
    myra wrote:

what happens to Amsterdam stays to Amsterdam... 8-)
    :lol:
  • Options
    myramyra Posts: 1,257
    This was at night one. Me and my wife were standing with morello when rafi and a woman (you?) showed up.

Oh, it could very well have been me then ... That's funny !
  • Options
    myra wrote:

:fp: the woman from both nights... :lol::lol:
  • Options
    myra wrote:

:fp: the woman from both nights... :lol::lol:
    well, at least we're sure,on night 1, you did not spend a night in the hostel with her :mrgreen: