finally! tremors has returned...and with a nice gift i see :lol:

beautiful

this thread has turned my shit friday night into a slightly better one
    thanks
  • Options
    stargazer76stargazer76 Posts: 164
    tremors wrote:
    1992_09_getty.jpg

mmm, you can just tell he's making some beautiful sounds in this one....

lovely, thanks! :D
    love is all good people need....and music sets the sick ones free...
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    tremors wrote:
    1992_09_getty.jpg

beautiful

thanks
    Haha, mine, too. Thank you tremors - love that one :D

And pandora - that one is great, love the expression on his face :thumbup:
    eddie-vedder-pearl-jam-240x320.jpg
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    tremors wrote:
    1992_09_getty.jpg

beautiful

thanks

I was just waiting until this thread had some more ladies for me to make swoon. I don't want to be wasting my time!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTG-2biRF7pEvksAyUHBTGbFYrkZwrzlp2RBCuGDqL710UvNRVurA&t=1
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    pn262980pn262980 Posts: 67
    One would never consider it time wasting- don't stop. :D
  • Options
    Eddie_Vedder_Playing_Bass_In_Studio.jpg

• Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    tremors wrote:
    nice does that guitar look exceptionally long to you :? :lol: great pic :D
  • Options
    NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    pandora wrote:
    tremors wrote:

:shock: those tricky perspectives :lol:
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    pandora wrote:
    3424999195_6fa902aef0.jpgeddie-vedder-pearl-jam-240x320.jpgeddie-vedder-pearl-jam-240x320.jpg757836-pearl-jam-039-s-eddie-vedder.jpg:Deddie-vedder-pearl-jam-240x320.jpgeddie-vedder-pearl-jam-240x320.jpgEddie-Vedder-of-Pearl-Jam-marries.jpg341010-eddie-vedder.jpgHappy Friday! 8-)eddie-vedder-pearl-jam-240x320.jpgeddie-vedder-pearl-jam-240x320.jpg

Ooohhhh, it's a cascading waterfall of Eddies. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    pandora wrote:
    tremors wrote:

It's a bass guitar - which are sometimes a bit longer I think

• Options
    pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    eddie-vedder-longing-to-belong.jpg
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    I'm just back from my Oz tour & OMG is Ed looking & sounding AMAZING!!! I got some pics & am trying to put them up but I'm getting a message in photobucket about the pictures being too big "Your images may only be up to 480 pixels high.". I'm saving them at the smallest size I can. :? I'll keep trying..... Meanwhile, yep, he's looking AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    morello wrote:
    I'm just back from my Oz tour & OMG is Ed looking & sounding AMAZING!!! I got some pics & am trying to put them up but I'm getting a message in photobucket about the pictures being too big "Your images may only be up to 480 pixels high.". I'm saving them at the smallest size I can. :? I'll keep trying..... Meanwhile, yep, he's looking AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There an edit button in photobucket are u doing it that way? Its easy even I can do it :)
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    aus_suz wrote:
    morello wrote:

There an edit button in photobucket are u doing it that way? Its easy even I can do it :)
    I've made the pic so tiny but it still says it's too big. I've posted pics before so I don't now what's goin on.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    aus_suz wrote:
    morello wrote:

I've made the pic so tiny but it still says it's too big. I've posted pics before so I don't now what's goin on.

Keep on trying! :D
  • Options
    190774_10150120439048891_523268890_6637992_7520709_n-1.jpg

Is this size ok for your pics morello when I went to edit.. I hit the presize button on the left side .. and I selected the bottom option
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    aus_suz wrote:
    morello wrote:

Have u them on fb want me to resize them for u? how many were u going to add??
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:

Is this size ok for your pics morello when I went to edit.. I hit the presize button on the left side .. and I selected the bottom option

Oh yeah btw this is the cover of Ed's new dvd coming out soon..... :shock:
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    aus_suz wrote:

Oh yeah btw this is the cover of Ed's new dvd coming out soon..... :shock:

Looooove it! All the blue makes me happy :D
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,850
    pandora wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    wescaddleA.jpg
    that almost could be someone else...he must be very young there right?
    Like long before PJ ....in his early 20's maybe?

It's Wes C. Addle (aka Ed Vedder). Picture was scanned from the CD sleeve from Gary Heffern "Painful Days" record. The album came out '96 but record was down around '95, I think. Ed sings on the track Passin' Thru. :)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    wescaddleA.jpg
    that almost could be someone else...he must be very young there right?
    Like long before PJ ....in his early 20's maybe?

It's Wes C. Addle (aka Ed Vedder). Picture was scanned from the CD sleeve from Gary Heffern "Painful Days" record. The album came out '96 but record was down around '95, I think. Ed sings on the track Passin' Thru. :)

Is that Beiber hair??
  • Options
    ed3051.jpg
  • Options
    EDVEDbluetee.jpg
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,700
    aus_suz wrote:
    EDVEDbluetee.jpg

I don't like that one much actually, Suz. He looks really tired.

My binoculars came in handy at the Sydney show last night and in Newcastle .. I felt like a bit of a perve sometimes but who cares. I just had to look at him properly. :P
  • Options
    E.K wrote:

My binoculars came in handy at the Sydney show last night and in Newcastle .. I felt like a bit of a perve sometimes but who cares. I just had to look at him properly. :P

:lol: :thumbup: Did you like what you saw? On the pics I've seen he looks nicely sun-tanned :)
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,700
    Leeze wrote:
    E.K wrote:

:lol: :thumbup: Did you like what you saw? On the pics I've seen he looks nicely sun-tanned :)

Yes Ed is looking pretty good .. maybe a bit tired. His hair was a bit frizzy last night but that probably had something to do with the humidity in Sydney yesterday. In Newcastle I was fixated on the sweat running into his eyes during Rise. I went to three shows and each time I noticed he wore a pair of old brown boots .. he needs to get them polished. :lol:
  • Options
    E.K wrote:
    Leeze wrote:
    E.K wrote:

Yes Ed is looking pretty good .. maybe a bit tired. His hair was a bit frizzy last night but that probably had something to do with the humidity in Sydney yesterday. In Newcastle I was fixated on the sweat running into his eyes during Rise. I went to three shows and each time I noticed he wore a pair of old brown boots .. he needs to get them polished. :lol:

Wow, three shows! What I am noticing everytime I see videos or pics from those solo shows is that white coat he often wears. Do you know what this is all about?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    29dxx5u.jpg

MY FAVORITE...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    29dxx5u.jpg

MY FAVORITE...

Yeaaaah, that's a lovely one :thumbup: