Options

10 Club GA pit ticket exchange post - Updated

lawguylawguy Posts: 257
edited July 2013 in The Porch
I am hoping to win the lottery for the GA tickets, but thought I would make the first official "I will take your 2nd fan club ticket in case I get shut out" post. I live literally 1.5 blocks from the stadium. No way I am missing this one!

*So far only one person has obtained a GA ticket (or at least there is only one person that admitted it). Hopefully this thread will get a little more action closer to the concert time when people realize their friends/family/concert buddies cant go to the show.

People still looking for GA after the drawing (in the order posted):

lawguy
kasedoug
Mamasan23
PJ_Hawkeye
PJ-Cubs
Brew Crew Tix
presentents
dougfloyd
Kathi
marclepera
rpech'e
JS188455
mookieblalock
mitchmuhs
jnuts721
Blredyellow
austin.macrae
Jnich2424
djmikeyz28
Kwiesz
SloopJohnB
DP13
jameslw13
Divka
WaveRyder
iamgiventofly
-Buru-
mvw
chinobaeza
BS90546
JTH
Alfonz
PJStatTracker
mike-mcfuckin-cready
quimby20
Omaha_Jammer
RVMMFC
markinsand
Noway98
BigWave88
TheLastRockStar
PjWeezy
fugawzi
White Discussion**after all others get tickets.
Horos
Vedderology
maynardsux
SuperStickman
regalturbo
WaveRyder
driftin along
peacefrompaul
Mamasan Bren
jniko
DarbyCrash
Suziemay
NoWay
BD122845
UPSDan
dimitrispearljam
juddboz80
NeutralMilkHotel
RansomPTD
fireman148
mydogmookieblaylock
NoCodeChick
hgpjam11
StillHere
se4nh4rt
EMH
White Discussion
Indifference71
DiRtYyELLoWoCeAn

rvapete graciously stepped aside and decided not to try for Wrigley tickets.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,906
    edited February 2013
    +1

Not 100% sure I'm making the trip at the moment but I'd really love to see this show. If I did, I'd just need 1 ticket so I'm debating trying for a pair and will be getting in touch with friends here to see if they have any plans to travel.

Looking for a GA ticket. Can offer out a PJ20 billboard in trade.

pj20-1.jpg
    Post edited by kasedoug on
  • Options
    rvapetervapete Posts: 488
    edited January 2013
    I also applied for GA tickets, but just in case +1 here as well provided I'm rolling solo

Can't wait to see everyone!
    Post edited by rvapete on
  • Options
    MG79478MG79478 Posts: 1,632
    lawguy wrote:
    I am hoping to win the lottery for the GA tickets, but thought I would make the first official "I will take your 2nd fan club ticket in case I get shut out" post. I live literally 1.5 blocks from the stadium. No way I am missing this one!

Surely tickets won't be that hard to come by. But whether you get 10C tickets is not up to you, it is up to random chance. Remember the good old days when you could camp out all night, or spend a day hitting F5 to ensure you got the tickets you wanted?
  • Options
    camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    about how many GA spots will there be????????
    i like sound...
  • Options
    MG79478 wrote:
    lawguy wrote:

Surely tickets won't be that hard to come by. But whether you get 10C tickets is not up to you, it is up to random chance. Remember the good old days when you could camp out all night, or spend a day hitting F5 to ensure you got the tickets you wanted?

Yes, I would love for there to be an advantage for living in the Chicago area, but doubt it for a destination show like this. I will take my random chances and hope for the best. This is just me preparing for the worst.
  • Options
    jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    MG79478 wrote:
    lawguy wrote:

You got to be in it, to win it! So it's totally up to you and whether you put the effort in to enter.
  • Options
    If I don't get GA I am in on this as well haha! I'll trade whatever seats I get if you'd rather sit too! Plus some $$$!
  • Options
    camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    camaros wrote:
    this many?
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQV6ltwhBeY-jDvm8HpO-Ye1t69Dy0zNFoMAeybQyDbLV6ABGR8hA

http://www.bleachernation.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/police-concert-wrigley.jpg
    i like sound...
  • Options
    JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    camaros wrote:
    camaros wrote:
    this many?

http://www.bleachernation.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/police-concert-wrigley.jpg
    No. Most of the field will be reserved seating.
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    I don't care how much money it's going to cost me, I'm going to be on that field. Oh yes I will.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    +1

If I do not get tickets from the lottery, I will be looking for a GA ticket
  • Options
    stickfig13stickfig13 Posts: 1,532
    JTH wrote:
    camaros wrote:
    camaros wrote:
    this many?

No. Most of the field will be reserved seating.

So small GA section and then seats on the field? I prefer to have a seat nowadays so I don't have to fight the angry mob in the pit.

I wish I could see the set up
    Sacramento 10-30-00, Bridge School 10-20 and 10-21-01, Bridge School 10-25 and 10-26-01, Irvine 06-02-03, Irvine 06-03-03, San Diego 06-05-03, San Diego 07-07-06, Los Angeles 07-09-06, Santa Barbara 07-13-06, London UK 06-18-07, San Diego 10-9-09, San Diego 2013, LA 1 2013
  • Options
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7baMENY99cc/U ... ey+761.JPG

That is the best idea I think we have of how many people will be in GA. I doubt they will make it smaller for PJ.

There should be a lot of happy 10clubbers!
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    Add me on this list! Would love the GA section too!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7baMENY99cc/UE1f2FuyGtI/AAAAAAAADK8/7obd_vg3vBA/s1600/Springsteen+Wrigley+761.JPG

That is the best idea I think we have of how many people will be in GA. I doubt they will make it smaller for PJ.

Seems about right. From the official announcement:

GA Pit tickets: These are general admission standing tickets and are located on the floor immediately in front of the stage. The GA section is allocated for fan club members only; therefore there will not be a Ten Club early entry for this section.

Reserved Field/ Lower Bowl: Reserved seating on the field and lower bowl.

Reserved Upper Box: Reserved seating in the upper box, lower ticket price.
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    JTH wrote:
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7baMENY99cc/UE1f2FuyGtI/AAAAAAAADK8/7obd_vg3vBA/s1600/Springsteen+Wrigley+761.JPG

GA Pit tickets: These are general admission standing tickets and are located on the floor immediately in front of the stage. The GA section is allocated for fan club members only; therefore there will not be a Ten Club early entry for this section.

I would love to see a seating chart before making a decision. I assume it's the same as the Springsteen seating charts I googled which had a pit in the front but what if they make the pit bigger for ten club tix? Kind of curious to see which sections on a reserved seating chart for the field would be for ten club. I mean, "lower bowl" looks pretty far away to me, but it also depends on where in the lower bowl the fan club tix go to.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    JTH wrote:

I would love to see a seating chart before making a decision. I assume it's the same as the Springsteen seating charts I googled which had a pit in the front but what if they make the pit bigger for ten club tix? Kind of curious to see which sections on a reserved seating chart for the field would be for ten club. I mean, "lower bowl" looks pretty far away to me, but it also depends on where in the lower bowl the fan club tix go to.

Agreed^^^

wrigley-field-bruce-springsteen-14054.jpg
    192xxx
    6/26+27/98, 10/8/00 (IB), 6/21/03, 9/3+4/11 (PJ20) - East Troy
    6/29/98, 10/9/00, 6/18/03, 5/16+17/06, 8/23+24/09, 8/20+22/16, 8/18+20/18, *8/29+31/24 - Chicago
    6/6/03 - Las Vegas
    10/5/04, 9/18/22 - St. Louis
    6/29/06, 10/20/14 - Milwaukee
    11/19/13 - Phoenix
    4/26/16 - Lexington

• Options
    Glad to see this post already created. I only applied for GA tickets, if I get shut out and you have one extra I will pay for both tickets, so you will see PJ on me for helping me out. If interested PM after the drawing and Ill let you know if I scored my own or not.

J
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    JTH wrote:

Yeah an official seating chart would be nice to see before I put in choices for tickets. Thinking of just trying for the GA tickets and if I miss out then finding somebody's spares on here.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i'm GA or bust.

don't forget your dear ol pal 81 if you have an extra GA. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    81 wrote:
    i'm GA or bust.

don't forget your dear ol pal 81 if you have an extra GA. :P

:lol:
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    I might need one as well, or could possibly have a spare, depending if me and my ticket buddy get lucky or not!
  • Options
    gfnk001gfnk001 Posts: 652
    I will drive this 11 hours to this show for a GA ticket. So add me to this list!!! Or I'll split my pair with someone too.
  • Options
    I am new to 10C as of 1/23/13 so did not qualify for the pre sale. An extra GA is much appreciated. Thanks! :D
  • Options
    Bump!

We are getting close!
  • Options
    gfnk001gfnk001 Posts: 652
    I really want GA...So I may be searching if shut out tomorrow!
  • Options
    rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    gfnk001 wrote:
    I really want GA...So I may be searching if shut out tomorrow!

Same here but hoping I'll have a spare to share :D
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,717
    Whoa, how'd I miss this for so long?

I would like to throw my name out there as someone potentially seeking a single GA ticket for Wrigley. I'm in the lottery of course, but if I don't get the tix, please help me out, please and thank you very much! Flying in from Vancouver, and I want to make it count with GA! If I do win the lottery, well, I'll have a single available. So I guess it's a karma thing, I don't know. :D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    count Da Kid for being down with this thread as well well see what karma comes tom at 1pm
    Let's Go Yanks!
    96)Randalls Island I,II
    98)NJ,MSG I,II
    00) Virginia Beach Jones Beach I,II,III Saratoga Springs Seattle I
    03)Nassau Camden I MSG I,II NJ
    04)Boston I,II Reading
    05)Montreal Ottawa Toronto Borgata I,II Philly
    06) Irving plaza Albany Hartford Camden I,II NJ I,II LA I,II Gorge I,II
    07)Lolla
    08)Roo Camden I,II MSG I,II Hartford Beacon
    09)Chicago I,II Philly II,III,IV
    10)Hartford Newark MSG I,II
    11)PJ20 I,II
    13)Wrigley Brooklyn I,II Hartford
    14)Moline,milwaukee
    15)Central Park
    16)MSG I,II
    17)Wrigley I,II
    18)Wrigley I,II
    22)MSG,Camden
  • Options
    JS188455JS188455 Posts: 107
    I'd definitely like to be put on this potential list. More than likely I will have an extra if I somehow get lucky enough to get chosen for GA as well. Once again good luck everyone. 1 more day to go!