Options

RNDM is heading to the UK early 2013! :)

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,990
edited December 2012 in The Porch
So I received today my RNDM - Modern Times Promo CD.
Check the bottom image for more info.

RNDM-ModernTimesPromoCD.jpg?t=1356037847

http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp31 ... romoCD.jpg

"UK dates are planned for the start of the 2013"

:)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,013
    Damn, I was hoping for some Southern dates
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Nice 8-)
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    Can't wait! :)
  • Options
    nigelnigel Posts: 267
    Brilliant!!! :D:D:D
  • Options
    pj8pj8 Posts: 408
    LukinFan wrote:
    Damn, I was hoping for some Southern dates
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    I want RNDM to have a beef with Phoenix!
    Good news for the UK, though.
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,641
    Again, are you sure? I don't really think this is still happening, as already mentioned in the other thread... Wouldn't we have heard something - anything - from at least one of the band members by now? There has been zero mention of it.
    They don't call themselves "Random" anymore, so maybe their plans changed on this tour since that thing was printed too, as a reaction to their N.A. tour. Hey, maybe it will still happen... I just haven't seen any evidence of that yet. Just this card that was printed before their first tour.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Again, are you sure? I don't really think this is still happening, as already mentioned in the other thread... Wouldn't we have heard something - anything - from at least one of the band members by now? There has been zero mention of it.
    They don't call themselves "Random" anymore, so maybe their plans changed on this tour since that thing was printed too, as a reaction to their N.A. tour. Hey, maybe it will still happen... I just haven't seen any evidence of that yet. Just this card that was printed before their first tour.

let's hope it'll happen and hopefully there will be other european dates 8-)
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    Pjzepp67Pjzepp67 Posts: 445
    To lapse in to a stereotypical Americanism..."Yeeeeeeeeeee-hawww"... :D

I'm Scottish...did I spell Yeeeeeeeeeeee-hawww correctly...
  • Options
    rw160510rw160510 Posts: 913
    I hope RNDM will have a beef with Manchester.
  • Options
    rw160510 wrote:
    I hope RNDM will have a beef with Halifax.

That would be intense!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    lyearslyears Posts: 212
    Hope so.. Please come to Leeds RNDM :thumbup:
    Hyde Park 25/06/10 - Manchester 20/06/12 - Leeds 08/07/14
  • Options
    Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    Add some Australian dates too :)

RNDM and BRAD in Europe at the same time?
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options

Touring has so far been a money-losing venture for RNDM... maybe Jeff is willing to cough up the money so they can travel that far! Pretty sure Joseph and Richard can't afford it, from what I've heard them say.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Touring has so far been a money-losing venture for RNDM... maybe Jeff is willing to cough up the money so they can travel that far! Pretty sure Joseph and Richard can't afford it, from what I've heard them say.

They can stay at my Mum's house. :lol:
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

They can stay at my Mum's house. :lol:
    :lol: That would be awesome. They can stay at my place if they want to come back to Vancouver too. I have an inflatable mattress. Queen size. :D
  • Options
    strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    That is awesome news!

Pretty please let the dates be after March - I have zero holidays until 1st April!

RNDM needs to have a beef with Newcastle. I'll even put them up for the night to save on costs!

:D
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • Options
    I wish they would come back to Boston since I couldn't make the show the first time around. :x
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    strummers wrote:
    That is awesome news!

Pretty please let the dates be after March - I have zero holidays until 1st April!

RNDM needs to have a beef with Newcastle. I'll even put them up for the night to save on costs!

I'm hoping that Jeff is otherwise occupied by April. ;)
  • Options
    strummers wrote:
    That is awesome news!

They are supposed to be in the studio finishing the new Pearl Jam album in March. Jeff already said this in an interview. New Pearl Jam is much more important than a RNDM tour. Plus PJ is playing South America in late March/early April.
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    I just don't think this tour is happening. It's not even booked I don't think. I think maybe someone jumped the gun big time on that little card that came with that CD... you would think that at least Joseph would have posted something about it somewhere, or that they would have mentioned it during those radio interviews they did during their tour. But I will certainly happily wear egg on my face if they come out with some announcement!
    And it is now pronounced "R-N-D-M" (again), which I like a lot better personally. What do the rest of you think?
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I just don't think this tour is happening. It's not even booked I don't think. I think maybe someone jumped the gun big time on that little card that came with that CD... you would think that at least Joseph would have posted something about it somewhere, or that they would have mentioned it during those radio interviews they did during their tour. But I will certainly happily wear egg on my face if they come out with some announcement!
    And it is now pronounced "R-N-D-M" (again), which I like a lot better personally. What do the rest of you think?

I think this is one of the good decisions they made when they were pronounced Random ;) - ( which I rather liked and thought was quite clever)

I guess I've just kept hoping that they could still come to the UK...
  • Options
    rockpantsrockpants BC Posts: 838
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I got used to saying/thinking Random, and I'm not having an easy time going back to R-N-D-M. It just doesn't roll out as easily.

:think: ....

I'll call them Arrendiem!

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    So I received today my RNDM - Modern Times Promo CD.
    Check the bottom image for more info.

RNDM-ModernTimesPromoCD.jpg?t=1356037847

http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp31 ... romoCD.jpg

"UK dates are planned for the start of the 2013"

:)

Someone please call Kevin ASAP!! :corn:
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • Options
    teddysgirl wrote:
    I guess I've just kept hoping that they could still come to the UK...

I hope so too. These dudes kick ass!!
    You guy's got to see them live!! :)
  • Options
    pj8pj8 Posts: 408
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I like it better than "Random", but every time i say RNDM I end up saying REM instead.
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    They should just support Brad on their European tour. Makes complete sense.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    When was this prome released? I think they would have announced it by now if it is to be "in the start of 2013"...
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • Options
    boyo79 wrote:

:think: :thumbup:
  • Options
    teddysgirl wrote:
    boyo79 wrote:

:think: :thumbup:
    I think Brad should support RNDM.