Options

Philly! - Wishlist Foundation Fan Pre-Party Fundraiser

ComeToThePorchComeToThePorch Posts: 101
edited September 2012 in The Porch
Wishlist Pre Party in Philly!

wishlist_blue.gif

If you haven't signed up yet please shoot me an email at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:pjfan@ymail.com">pjfan@ymail.com</a><!-- e -->. RSVP not required but helps the planning.

The Highlights:

What: The Wishlist Pearl Jam Fan Pre Party!
Where: The Public House - Map- Menu
When: Sept. 2nd at 1pm
Who: Everyone is invited! If you can email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:pjfan@ymail.com">pjfan@ymail.com</a><!-- e --> with how many people it would be helpful but not required.
Beneficiary: Pathway Caring for Children
Donations: If you have some PJ merch you can add to the raffle please email me. Check out what we have already. Donations not required to attend.
Poster: I'm looking for some help in getting a special poster drawn up for the pre party in the spirit of the band. If you're an artist and want to help out, please click here.
Photographs: Tanya will be at the party taking portraits of PJ Fans with their favorite lyrics. Afterwards, visit the website pearljamfanportraits.com to see your individual portrait and the portrait collection of awesome PJ fans!

We're getting great support from the management at Public House and have been getting some nice donations for the raffle as well. Don't forget The Public House has a full menu so you're welcome to come early for lunch. I'll get there a little before noon for lunch and to set up. You don't need a ticket to the show to attend this party so if you have friends or family in the area, bring them along!

For full details please click here.

I can't wait to meet everyone!
Come check out my PJ Tribute site :) www.ComeToThePorch.net If you're reading this, you'll love it. You can also find me on Twitter @ComeToThePorch.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    See u there at noon
    In my lifetime, I have conquered the Multiverse by force of trUth.
  • Options
    RFTCRFTC Posts: 723
    We will be there, went to the public house earlier tonight, great place, very roomy and right next door to MIA.

And BTW, its very close to the 4 seasons hotel which apparently houses the rock stars playing MIA, wife and i got lost on a side street and saw jay z and his entourage exit about 60 minutes before his show time.
    San Diego Sports Arena - Oct 25, 2000
    MGM Grand - Jul 6, 2006
    Cox Arena - Jul 7, 2006
    New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival - May 1, 2010
    Alpine Valley Music Theater - Sep 3-4 2011
    Made In America, Philly - Sep 2, 2012
    EV, Houston - Nov 12-13, 2012
    Dallas-November 2013
    OKC-November 2013
    ACL 2-October 2014
    Fenway Night 1, August 2016
    Wrigley, Night 1 August 2018