Options

HEY JEFF! A little help with the Yield Album cover?

I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
edited February 2013 in The Porch
OK its been weeks with nothing but info that I already knew. I've sent out tons of emails to Radio and TV stations, Colleges, Record companies, newspapers, websites ect..... Somebody has to know this? Where was the Yield shot taken? HELP ME! I'll send some stuff from the show in Missoula if somebody, anybody can tell me where the picture was taken.

And yes..... we need more MT threads.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    :fp: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Seriously, I bet I've gotten a dozen emails saying, "I think Jeff talks about it in PJ20."
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Seriously, I bet I've gotten a dozen emails saying, "I think Jeff talks about it in PJ20."

have you sent jeff an email?

i'd try

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:JAment@pearljam.com">JAment@pearljam.com</a><!-- e --> or .org .net .xxx or tenclub.org
    or jeffament
    jeff
    ja
    amentj
    amentjeff

you know....do all those combo's....gotta be one of them. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    or maybe you can write his senator :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I tweeted him and Mike, nothing. Anything from Rodman?
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    or maybe you can write his senator :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    If I can't find it, I'll be the one at the show who isn't holding a song sign.

YIELD ROAD???
    A LITTLE HELP!!!
  • Options
    RedMosquito02RedMosquito02 Posts: 2,560
    OK it been weeks with nothing but info that I already knew. I've sent out tons of emails to Radio and TV stations, Colleges, Record companies, newspapers, websites ect..... Somebody has to know this? Where was the Yield shot taken? HELP ME! I'll send some stuff from the show in Missoula if somebody, anybody can tell me where the picture was taken.

I can't quite tell of you are being serious, but the reason you are getting the emails is because he (Jeff) does discuss (and travel to) the exact location of the Yield cover shot in one of the Easter Eggs on the PJ20 Deluxe DVD/Bluray version.
  • Options
    OK it been weeks with nothing but info that I already knew. I've sent out tons of emails to Radio and TV stations, Colleges, Record companies, newspapers, websites ect..... Somebody has to know this? Where was the Yield shot taken? HELP ME! I'll send some stuff from the show in Missoula if somebody, anybody can tell me where the picture was taken.

I can't quite tell of you are being serious, but the reason you are getting the emails is because he (Jeff) does discuss (and travel to) the exact location of the Yield cover shot in one of the Easter Eggs on the PJ20 Deluxe DVD/Bluray version.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:nono: not funny
  • Options

Sorry, yes I'm very serious about this.
  • Options
    I tweeted him and Mike, nothing. Anything from Rodman?
    nope
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yield_%28a ... nd_artwork

Billings, MT

LOL! Man, all you had to do was type the question "where was the Yield album cover shot at?" in your Google search bar and you would of gotten the answer in a minute like I did. :shock: :oops:

The world wide web really is a great tool!

RM
  • Options
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yield_(album)#Packaging_and_artwork

Billings, MT

LOL! Man, all you had to do was type the question "where was the Yield album cover shot at?" in your Google search bar and you would of gotten the answer in a minute like I did. :shock: :oops:

RM

expect for he is looking for the exact spot
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Billings, MT

RM

expect for he is looking for the exact spot
    You are correct. A highway or a road would be nice. There are quite a few in the Billings area. Thanks for the help though.
  • Options
    And I'm not sold on the Billings info either.
  • Options

Billings, MT

RM
    In fact, I emailed wiki about where they got there info with no response.
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834

I used to know I'll ask around.
  • Options

I used to know I'll ask around.
    Awesome! Good luck!
  • Options
    Rt. 80/87 N in Montana on the drive from Billings to Big Sandy....I would say Rt. 87
  • Options
    Rt. 80/87 N in Montana on the drive from Billings to Big Sandy....I would say Rt. 87
    How was this info acquired?
  • Options
    That's pretty vague! That's like saying its in between Wyoming and Canada. I'm only saying this because I'll probably be doing this by myself on Saturday and will have to rent, borrow or steal a car for this..
  • Options
    chuwochuwo Posts: 43
    You can "drive around" the main roads around Big Sandy via Google Earth street view, see if you can pick out some likely spots and then go there. Or at least eliminate some areas.
  • Options
    Yeah tried that...... they are all pretty blurry and look the same!

Keep it coming. One of us dorks has to know.
  • Options
    VOLAREVOLARE Posts: 314
    What do you want, a mile marker on the highway, like between mile marker his and mile marker that? I've seen this shot very time I drive from Missoula to great falls.
    8-28-92 Harriet Island
    6-16-93 University Theatre, UM
    2-8-95 Adams Field House
    6-20-98 Washington-Grizzly Stadium
    5-28-03 Adams Field House
    8-29-05 Adams Field House
    7-22-06 Gorge Amphitheater
    9-3-11 Alpine Valley
    9-30-12 Adams Field House
    10-31-12 The Pearl - Eddie Vedder
    11-01-12 The Pearl - Eddie Vedder
    9-6-13 Key Arena
    6-20-14 Milan
    6-22-14 Trieste
    11-28-15 Mexico City
  • Options
    That would be amazing!!!!! You don't know how long I've spent looking for its location. I should have done this first! :oops:
  • Options
    mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 785
    Eastern Washington - Spokane Valley, I believe

Harmony, WA 98585
  • Options
    VOLARE wrote:
    What do you want, a mile marker on the highway, like between mile marker his and mile marker that? I've seen this shot very time I drive from Missoula to great falls.
    Then most likely Rt. 200?
  • Options
    down_skidown_ski Posts: 328
    I heard the picture was taken somewhere along Highway 200, just east of the rocky mountain front.

http://goo.gl/maps/pnmS Somewhere there-ish.
  • Options
    Now we're getting somewhere!
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    I e-mailed the 10 Club about it a while ago when this first popped up in the other thread ... no response. :(
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:
    I e-mailed the 10 Club about it a while ago when this first popped up in the other thread ... no response. :(
    Thanks! Still got plenty if time. I know someone else has had this problem too.