Options

Official Information About Mexico City Bootleg

KufalaKufala Posts: 48
edited May 2012 in The Porch
Unfortunately due to issues beyond anyone's control there were technical issues capturing a recording of the Mexico City concert at Foro Sol from 11/24/2011. We have been inundated with questions about this release and unfortunately it will never be released as it does not exist. Pearl Jam has an amazing track record of releasing high quality live recordings direct to their fans with great consistency; however, sometimes even the greatest technology has issues and we are deeply sorry that this show will not be released. Pearl Jam Radio was originally planning to broadcast this complete show the following day, but due to the technical issues with the recording the broadcast did not happen. No usable audio was captured, thus no Official Bootleg will be released of this show.

Desafortunadamente, debido a cuestiones ajenas a la voluntad de alguien, había problemas técnicos en la captura de una grabación del concierto de la Ciudad de México en el Foro Sol del 11/24/2011. Hemos sido inundados con preguntas acerca de este comunicado y, lamentablemente, nunca se dará a conocer, ya que no existe. Pearl Jam tiene un historial impresionante de proveer grabaciones de alta calidad en vivo directamente a sus aficionados con una gran consistencia. Sin embargo, a veces incluso la tecnología más avanzada tiene problemas y lamentamos profundamente que este espectáculo no se dará a conocer. Pearl Jam Radio fue originalmente previsto para difundir este concierto completo al día siguiente, pero debido a los problemas técnicos con la grabación de la emisión no sucedió. No fue capturado sonido utizable, por lo que no Official Bootleg se dará a conocer de este concierto.

KUFALA
Peace
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Sorry guys
  • Options
    uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    ...that's why this band allows taping. It's the perfect backup solution. "if we fall to provide, there well always be a free option."
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    sorry to read this....
    and sorry for the amigos that was at the show and cant have the bootleg..

and Thanks to Kufala Records again for the amazing service...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Oh bummer guys! :(
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    Very disappointing to all those who were at the show.

But I am still waiting for the sweet Alpine set! :mrgreen:
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    sucks...i was at the show but my impression of it was that it was more of a "you had to be there" type show.

sure, it would've translated well as a recording, but if you weren't there and just bought the boot, you wouldn't consider this an epic show by any stretch.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    Good quality audience bootleg will be posted shortly
  • Options
    Bad news, it was a great concert, I can only say the interaction between the band and the mexican audience was amazing, I was hoping that get cought on the bootleg. And also if anyone can answer me about the PJ20 deluxe edition in blueray products, since october they are sold out, are they gonna stock the products sometime????
    ADGS
  • Options
    pumpz81pumpz81 Posts: 214
    Man.... I was waiting for this show. Bummer :-(
    05-03-2010 Kansas City, Missouri 05-04-2010 St Louis, Missouri 09-22-2012 Atlanta, GA (Music Midtown Festival) EV 11-09-2012 Austin 1 11-11-12 Austin 2 11-16-12 San Antonio
  • Options
    MexpjMexpj Posts: 4
    Damn i was really hoping to get it . I was there and was really amazing
  • Options
    Andrea DGS wrote:
    Bad news, it was a great concert, I can only say the interaction between the band and the mexican audience was amazing, I was hoping that get cought on the bootleg. And also if anyone can answer me about the PJ20 deluxe edition in blueray products, since october they are sold out, are they gonna stock the products sometime????

I think you're out of luck with the deluxe edition
  • Options
    Very disappointed... :?

No PJ20 bluray deluxe... No Mexico City bootleg... :evil:
    I've had enough, said enough, felt enough, I'm fine, still in it! / From Colima, MX
  • Options
    EraserheadEraserhead Stoke-on-Trent Posts: 2,843
    Thanks for the update.

Can someone make this a sticky? :)
    Manchester 04.06.00, Leeds 25.08.06, Wembley 18.06.07, Dusseldorf 21.06.07, Shepherds Bush 11.08.09, Manchester 17.08.09, Adelaide 17.11.09, Melbourne 20.11.09, Sydney 22.11.09, Brisbane 25.11.09, MSG1 20.05.10, MSG2 21.05.10, Dublin 22.06.10, Belfast 23.06.10, London 25.06.10, Long Beach 06.07.11 (EV), Los Angeles 08.07.11 (EV), Toronto 11.09.11, Toronto 12.09.11, Ottawa 14.09.11, Hamilton 14.09.11, Manchester 20.06.12, Manchester 21.06.12, Amsterdam 26.06.2012, Amsterdam 27.06.2012, Berlin 04.07.12, Berlin 05.07.12, Stockholm 07.07.12, Oslo 09.07.12, Copenhagen 10.07.12, Manchester 28.07.12 (EV), Brooklyn 18.10.13, Brooklyn 19.10.13, Philly 21.10.13, Philly 22.10.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Oakland 26.11.13, Portland 29.11.13, Spokane 30.11.13, Calgary 02.12.13, Vancouver 04.12.13, Seattle 06.12.13, Trieste 22.06.14, Vienna 25.06.14, Berlin 26.06.14, Stockholm 28.06.14, Leeds 08.07.14, Philly 28.04.16, Philly 28.04.16, MSG1 01.05.16, MSG2 02.05.16
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Nice of Kufala to provide an update. Feel for those in attendance at Mexico, I know how disappointing it is to go to a show and then wait for the bootleg and it then not get released. Which brings me to my next point.....

......Can we have an update on the 2007 shows please? :lol::lol::lol:
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    boyo79 wrote:
    Nice of Kufala to provide an update. Feel for those in attendance at Mexico, I know how disappointing it is to go to a show and then wait for the bootleg and it then not get released. Which brings me to my next point.....

next tuesday
  • Options
    milanmilan Posts: 447
    '06 Milan
    '07 Madrid
    '08 Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    '09 Shepherds Bush / Berlin / Manchester / London
    Perth / Sydney / Brisbane

'10 London / Berlin / Lisbon
    '11 Rio de Janeiro / Buenos Aires / Lima
    '12 Manchester I / Manchester II / Berlin I / Berlin II
    '13 Baltimore / Charlottesville / Charlotte
    '14 Perth / San Siro / Berlin / "Live at Leeds" / MK
    '15 Rio de Janeiro / Bogota

'18 London I / Berlin / London II

'22 Berlin / London I / London Ii

(37)
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    went to download it, but it want your bank details, i'd rather wait until it appears elsewhere
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    Bummer! Now we have 2 shows from 2011 that aren't available...
    Curious if we will get a bootleg box set this time??
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    boyo79 wrote:

next tuesday

If only!
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Bummer! Now we have 2 shows from 2011 that aren't available...
    Curious if we will get a bootleg box set this time??

Don't find Edmonton missing a song as well!

• Options
    boyo79 wrote:

you want to answer you to this..? 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    boyo79 wrote:

I already know the answer Dimi ;)

• Options
    boyo79 wrote:
    boyo79 wrote:

I already know the answer Dimi ;)
    you dont... 8-)
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    gndcd402 wrote:
    Good quality audience bootleg will be posted shortly

Nice- I was hoping theses would start to show up
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    ckravitzckravitz NJ Posts: 1,668
    I am sorry to hear the boot won't be available but the main reason for me commenting here is I just wanted to say thank you to Kufala for providing a straightforward and clear communication as to what the status is. While the news isn't good, it is much better for those that would otherwise be waiting and wondering to know definitively. Thank you.
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,625
    OK... who forgot to press the RECORD button?!?
  • Options
    RozbrRozbr Posts: 376
    I'm so sorry mexican friends......

I'd love to buy the mexico city bootleg.... :cry::cry:
  • Options
    henchmanhenchman Posts: 172
    Translation :wtf:
    1996: San Sebastian
    2000: San Sebastian
    2006: Barcelona, Vitoria, Lisbon I & II, Madrid, Verona, Milan
    2007: Lisbon, Madrid, London, Dusseldorf
    2009: Rotterdam, Manchester, London
    2010: Berlin, Lisbon
    2014: Amsterdam I & II, Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2018: Amsterdam I & II, Barcelona, Madrid
    2022: Frankfurt, London I & II, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    ckravitz wrote:
    I am sorry to hear the boot won't be available but the main reason for me commenting here is I just wanted to say thank you to Kufala for providing a straightforward and clear communication as to what the status is. While the news isn't good, it is much better for those that would otherwise be waiting and wondering to know definitively. Thank you.

+1

A new Central America tour could make it up to everybody 8-)8-)
  • Options
    TonykinTonykin Posts: 252
    ¡VALEN MADRE! :wtf:

"... Tan suato mi'jo!!"

-Salomón & Artemisa Vargas
  • Options
    That's why Pearl Jam should come to Mexico City once again very soon and do 3 or 4 dates just in case, and Vedder add México in his solo tour.

Oh well, we enjoyed that concert very much, we love Pearl Jam, we will keep that bootleg in our hearts.
    PJ RULES