Options

**Official EV/Wishlist San Antonio PreParty Thread**

PJTEXASPJTEXAS Texas Posts: 222
edited November 2012 in The Porch
Hey everyone,

Well, here's the official thread for the EV/Wishlist Foundation Pre-Party Fundraiser in San Antonio, TX. All the information is below. Please help out with any donations you can... We want this to be a great turnout so tell everyone you know about the fundraiser. More information will be added as we get closer to the event:

EVENT INFORMATION:
Date: April 25, 2012
Time: 2:00 - to show time (times subject to change)
Location: Pat O'Briens , 121 Alamo Plaza, San Antonio, TX (about a block from the Lila Cockrell Theatre)
Organizers: Amber Gish, Brian Flood and Given To Cast (Mario Aguilar)

We're planning an awesome pre-party fundraiser before the Eddie Vedder show in San Antonio. There is a cover of $5, but the gm said it would all be donated to the charities and include raffle tickets.

Happy Hour is from 4 - 7 and include

$2.50 Domestics
$3.50 Imports
$3.50 Wells
$4.00 Hurricanes

Wishlist Fundraiser Gift w/Donation Items:

* T-shirts
* Wristbands
* Stadium cups
* Stickers
* Keychains
* Mousepads
* Wishlist art prints
* Ticket albums
* Other stuff

Fundraiser Raffle Items:

We need donations! You can email Amber at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:amberrgish@gmail.com">amberrgish@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> so we can get a list started. She will give you all the information about shipping your item to her.

Raffle Ticket Donations:
3 tickets for $5
8 tickets for $10

Ticket & Concert Times:
* Doors will open at 6:30pm Show starts at 7:30(Glen Hamsard); 9:00 (Eddie Vedder)
* Box office at Lila Cockrell Theater, 200 E. Market, San Antonio, TX 78205

Beneficiaries will be The Wounded Warrior Project and San Antonio Pets Alive! .

I will update as I get more information in.
"Love ain't love until you give it up." - Amongst The Waves
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bump
  • Options
    its just gishits just gish San Antonio, TX Posts: 880
    I copied and pasted from Mindi's thread so I need to change the box office info.. haha.
  • Options
    Information updated... Looks like San Antonio show is pretty much sold out... thanks God for 10 Club!!! :D
  • Options
    bump! And looking for donations for the raffle!
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Great job, guys! I have my ticket secured and will be there! Can't wait!
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:
    Great job, guys! I have my ticket secured and will be there! Can't wait!
  • Options
    I have a boy scout shirt to donate to you guys as an auction item. I'll send it out to Amber.
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down
  • Options
    I have a boy scout shirt to donate to you guys as an auction item. I'll send it out to Amber.

Thank you... Yes, please send to Amber.. We really appreciate it!!
  • Options
    We are still looking for donations of items for the drawing we are having... please email Amber at her email above.... We are working on some extras to give to everyone that attends the fundraiser... Check out out Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/events/324708487573640/ We will posting updates there and here when they become available... Thanks to everyone that has donating or is planning on donating.. :)
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,569
    There's a very good chance I'll be selling both of my 10C tickets to this show. My wife surprised me with Black Keys tickets in Austin for the same night. I'm already seeing 3 EV shows on this tour so I'm thinking of doing BK's with the wifey that night. I would plan on meeting whomever wants them as soon as the box office opens so I can get back to Austin.

If anyone is interested PM me.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    Still looking for donations bump!
  • Options
    Please keep helping us out! We are still in need for donations of items for our raffle/auction. Please donate what you can: gift certificates, gift cards, posters, t-shirts, cd's, vinyl or just plain hard cash... We will take just about anything.. The event is sneaking up on us pretty quickly and we need your help to make this a success... You can also donate to Wishlist Foundation thru their website and let them know that it's for the San Antonio, TX fundraiser and they will apply it to the amount we send in. Thanks to those that have donated already and to those that will, we really appreciate you. Hope to see you there in person!!! :D
  • Options
    LoveBoatCaptainDaveLoveBoatCaptainDave san antonio,tx Posts: 461
    just sent amber an email bout a donation! cant wait for the pre-party!! major props to everyone putting all this together!!
    san antonio tx 2003
    austin tx 2009
    EV san antonio tx 2011
    dallas tx 2013
    austin tx 2014
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    26 days away bump :D
    san antonio tx 2003
    austin tx 2009
    EV san antonio tx 2011
    dallas tx 2013
    austin tx 2014
  • Options

I'm bummed now because I can't count how many days it is until the show now, but I hope all of you can still make it out!
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    I was going to bail on this show, but I may try to make it now. :D
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:
    I was going to bail on this show, but I may try to make it now. :D

And it's on a friday!!
  • Options

I'm bummed now because I can't count how many days it is until the show now, but I hope all of you can still make it out!
    ya my 26 day bump feels more like a 1 year bump :( . this just means more time to get more donations and have an even better pre-party!! get well Ed,were wishing the best for you!!
    san antonio tx 2003
    austin tx 2009
    EV san antonio tx 2011
    dallas tx 2013
    austin tx 2014
  • Options
    Just a couple of changes... well really only one.. there isn't a cover charge anymore, and it's outside on the patio. That's really it!
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,569
    Working a convention in SA today and walked into the theater. Got me pretty pumped just seeing it empty with the lights off.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    Got a couple new donations added!
  • Options
    5 days away bump.
  • Options
    Tomorrow!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Tomorrow!

have fun! :D