Options

PJ20 Movie Pamphlet/Handout Booklet in L.A.

OffMeGoesOffMeGoes Posts: 483
edited October 2011 in The Porch
Hey...does anyone have an extra of this? I went to the later showing and found out that they handed them all out at the 7 p.m. show.... I don't mean to drop names here, but I did see the show in Toronto and Eddie and Neil sat in the seats directly behind my friend and me...... That doesn't mean anything or entitle me to anything, but since I am really cool, and since you now know that I am really cool, give me your goddamn extra
Formally known as Tackalac before being formally known as Vedderwt,,,,....release my old name and posts....

I saw a wino eating grapes, I said, "Dude, you have to wait"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    That is one bizarre post... :lol:
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,652
    OffMeGoes wrote:
    Hey...does anyone have an extra of this? I went to the later showing and found out that they handed them all out at the 7 p.m. show.... I don't mean to drop names here, but I did see the show in Toronto and Eddie and Neil sat in the seats directly behind my friend and me...... That doesn't mean anything or entitle me to anything, but since I am really cool, and since you now know that I am really cool, give me your goddamn extra

:lol:
    If I had one I would give it just for that post.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Well, keep me in mind if someone gives you two for no reason..... And, anyone else, you can friend request me on Facebook if you give me your extra booklet...and I won't delete you for three days if it is your only one.....
    Formally known as Tackalac before being formally known as Vedderwt,,,,....release my old name and posts....

• Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,751
    i don't have an extra program, but i wish you good luck. i hope you find one because it is awesome. :thumbup:
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,935
    Is this the one? http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZFTRSTNU
    Will try & scan the book over @ Staples by the end of this week for you if you like.
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    OffMeGoes wrote:
    :lol::lol:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Is this the one? http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZFTRSTNU
    Will try & scan the book over @ Staples by the end of this week for you if you like.

Hey,...that is really awesome of you.....I found one on ebay that I am just gunna buy....but thanks a million.....