Options

30/6/10 Berlin show on NZ radio station last night!!!...

morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
edited January 2011 in The Porch
Edit again to say Berlin show was on in full on The Rock radio station in NZ last night. Very cool. :D
http://www.therock.net.nz/Portals/0/lis ... online.htm

Now back to my original thread...... Keep your fingers crossed for me to win Lo10L!!!

So, the radio station I generally listen to is having a 'Jammin the Jam' weekend, as in, yep, 'our' Jam, as in PJ!!! All week they've been giving away Lo10L & now over the weekend every hour they're giving away 2 PJ CDs - Lo10L & assorted other PJ CD. So, I've rung up 5 times already & haven't got through at all even once!!! You see I haven't bought or pre-ordered or whatever Lo10L yet coz, well tbh I'm to that fussed about it, as much as there are some tracks I don't have on it, I have many other live PJ albums & more to the point every spare $ I have right now is going towards saving to go to Oz for EV shows in March, winning it however would be FAB!
So anyway, just had to say it's driving me crazy!!! Why don't they psychically know that my story will be the best if they get me on the radio - love PJ, fan club member but can't afford to buy Lo10L right now oz going to Oz to see EV in March!?!???!??! Why, why why???? The people who are winning are so LAME! :cry: Oh & they played Ledbetter before & I thought, ooh, this'll be it, YL is my fav PJ song(well, top 10 I guess coz can never pick 1 fav!! ;) ), it's my phone ringtone etc so it was a sign right? I rang up but unfortunately no, still didn't get through.

Sooooo, just wanted to share!! I know what I'm doing this weekend, listening to the radio ALL weekend & ringing up as many times as possible!! ;) WISH ME LUCK/CROSS FINGERS FOR ME etc etc etc........

Oh & also, they're playing a Berlin concert(not sure which one, probably 2010 I guess) in full at 8pm tonight. Cool eh? I'll be listening for sure!
<hr>
PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Double aaaag!! Just tried again & still didn't get through at all. :cry:

At least it means they're playing a great amount of PJ tracks!! YL & I got id before, now Given to Fly..... :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • Options
    Looks like I'm talking to myself but Black now so when it finishes I'm on my phone.... LUCK! LUCK! LUCK!.... Like I said, at least it means we're getting lots of good PJ all weekend, a double shot every hour! Nice. :)
    <hr>
  • Options
    F**K!!!!!!!!!!!! duurtttt duuuurrrrt duuuurrrrtt(engaged phone noise)......... Didn't get through again!! :x
    <hr>
  • Options
    GOOD LUCK! :mrgreen:
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    Just consider yourself lucky that the radio stations in your area still play Pearl Jam. Good luck! :)
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • Options
    Just consider yourself lucky that the radio stations in your area still play Pearl Jam. Good luck! :)

Cheers. Yeah it's been great them playing 2 songs every hour mind you since I last posted basically they've been doing some kind of top 40 of last year or something so not so many. They played Unthought Known I think it was & I was ready to get on the redial button on my phone but then they didn't do the double shot competition so no chance that hour. I text them to ask why no double shot, why no comp this hour but haven't heard back & I guess it's just on auto play atm with the top 40 thing. The Berlin show starts at 8pm so I guess the giveaways will start again then maybe.

Xing all my fingers & toes!!!
    <hr>
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    has the site got an online listen thingy????

Wouldn't mind listening to Berlin. In between watching a couple of Aussies attempt to kick arse at the aussie open...
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    http://www.therock.net.nz/Portals/0/lis ... online.htm listen online :D

I've been loving all the PJ they've been playing today!
    Pearl Jam Pearl Jam Pearl Jam!

I'm looking to buy a single ticket to Ed's Sydney Opera House show, PM me if you've got a spare! I don't care where the seat is! :D
  • Options
    http://www.therock.net.nz/Portals/0/listenonline/listen_online.htm listen online :D

I've been loving all the PJ they've been playing today!

Yep, that's it. It's been good eh lostrocker? have you been ringing up to try & win the albums?
    <hr>
  • Options
    Woohoo! The Berlin concert's on now. "We all walk the Long Road........... :D
    http://www.therock.net.nz/Portals/0/lis ... online.htm
    <hr>
  • Options
    Mmmmm, Ed speaking German...... (not that German particularly does it for me, just Ed talking a foreign language, well hell, we all know Ed doin anything.... ;) )

No more comps yet but the announcer said in about 20 mins so I'll be on my redial button shortly.....
    <hr>
  • Options
    I GOT IT! I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT THROUGH & I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just on hold now till he takes my details!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I'll be on the radio in about 10 mins for who's anyone's listening........ Bet I'll sound all stupid!! Ha ha!! :lol:
    <hr>
  • Options
    morello wrote:

I GOT THROUGH & I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just on hold now till he takes my details!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I'll be on the radio in about 10 mins for who's anyone's listening........ Bet I'll sound all stupid!! Ha ha!! :lol:

YAY for you!!! Congrats!!!!

I'm looking to buy a single ticket to Ed's Sydney Opera House show, PM me if you've got a spare! I don't care where the seat is! :D
  • Options
    morello wrote:

Are you still listening to it LR? Did you hear me? Wasn't as bad as I thought but pretty funny eh?
    <hr>
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    morello wrote:

Are you still listening to it LR? Did you hear me? Wasn't as bad as I thought but pretty funny eh?

NOO I missed it :( :( I'm watching TV and I forgot to put it on. Did they ask you any questions?

• Options
    I was just kind of raving, as you do. ;) I said I'm goin over to Oz to see Ed in March so can't buy Lo10L so it's extra great to win it etc etc.... He asked me heaps more once we were off air, I told him I'd told the pit about the show etc & he didn't know anything about the fan club.

It's almost the end of the Berlin show now. They just played Black but they edited out the tribute to Roskilde. It's Come Back now, then YL then that'll be it I think. Anyway hope fully my copy of Lo10L will arrive at work on Monday!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Oh, they're playing Alive from Lo10L now........ then it'll be YL from Berlin & then that's it for PJ for tonight probably. :)
    <hr>
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    I was just kind of raving, as you do. ;) I said I'm goin over to Oz to see Ed in March so can't buy Lo10L so it's extra great to win it etc etc.... He asked me heaps more once we were off air, I told him I'd told the pit about the show etc & he didn't know anything about the fan club.

Oh awesome! I'd rave too if I was on the radio ;)
    You are so lucky to be going to see Ed in Oz. Thats awesome.
    Will that be your second time seeing Eddie?

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,269
    wondering why they chooce berlin 10 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331

You probably rang up and told the dj
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    pjfan31 wrote:

:shh: its always good to get the best ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Oh awesome! I'd rave too if I was on the radio ;)
    You are so lucky to be going to see Ed in Oz. Thats awesome.
    Will that be your second time seeing Eddie?

Yeah, kind of. 1st time seeing PJ in Nov 09(as my sig below says) then 4 Ed shows in Oz in March coming up!! :D
    pjfan31 wrote:
    :shh: its always good to get the best ;)

Haha, yeah Berlin show was very cool & I know it's one of your favs D, although as I said they did edit out Roskilde tribute but I suppose it's a but full on for Saturday night general broadcast radio.
    <hr>
  • Options
    why is everything about berlin

the island of democracy, in the sea of...
  • Options
    why is everything about berlin

the island of democracy, in the sea of...

Yeah no idea why a radio station in NZ chose Berlin show to play. They could have played a Philly show or a Seattle show or NY show...... Yeah, odd. Maybe it just fit the time slot or something?
    <hr>
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    Yeah, kind of. 1st time seeing PJ in Nov 09(as my sig below says) then 4 Ed shows in Oz in March coming up!! :D

Cool, That was my first PJ show too. :D It was awesome even though I was miles away up in the seated section

• Options
    * Long Road
    * Got Some
    * Why Go
    * Given To Fly
    * Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
    * Push Me, Pull Me
    * Immortality
    * In Hiding
    * Even Flow
    * Johnny Guitar
    * Corduroy
    * Light Years
    * Gonna See My Friend
    * World Wide Suicide
    * Low Light
    * Comatose
    * Do The Evolution
    Encore 1
    * The End
    * Just Breathe
    * Spin The Black Circle
    * Public Image
    * The Fixer
    * Kick Out The Jams
    Encore 2
    * Unthought Known
    * Black
    * Come Back
    * Alive
    * Yellow Ledbetter

still not available in the good section to purchase hmmmmmm :|
  • Options
    8-)
  • Options
    * Long Road
    * Got Some
    * Why Go
    * Given To Fly
    * Push Me, Pull Me
    * Immortality
    * In Hiding
    * Even Flow
    * Johnny Guitar
    * Corduroy
    * Light Years
    * Gonna See My Friend
    * World Wide Suicide
    * Low Light
    * Comatose
    * Do The Evolution
    Encore 1
    * The End
    * Just Breathe
    * Spin The Black Circle
    * Public Image
    * The Fixer
    * Kick Out The Jams
    Encore 2
    * Unthought Known
    * Black
    * Come Back
    * Alive
    * Yellow Ledbetter

Yeah, great set + don't forget the improv & Roskilde tribute after Black.
    <hr>
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    * Long Road
    * Got Some
    * Why Go
    * Given To Fly
    * Push Me, Pull Me
    * Immortality
    * In Hiding
    * Even Flow
    * Johnny Guitar
    * Corduroy
    * Light Years
    * Gonna See My Friend
    * World Wide Suicide
    * Low Light
    * Comatose
    * Do The Evolution
    Encore 1
    * The End
    * Just Breathe
    * Spin The Black Circle
    * Public Image
    * The Fixer
    * Kick Out The Jams
    Encore 2
    * Unthought Known
    * Black
    * Come Back
    * Alive
    * Yellow Ledbetter

Yeah, great set + don't forget the improv & Roskilde tribute after Black.
    cant forget it,,no matter i try..cant...