Options

ISO of PJ20 Colored Vinyl Version - Found :)

MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
edited December 2013 in Lost Dogs
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    That's a slick deal right there my friend. A slick deal indeed. :corn:
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    That's a slick deal right there my friend. A slick deal indeed. :corn:
    Yea. Hoping someone has a PJ20 they're looking to unload...if not I have a cool DMB collection :)
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    Wow.....good deal I think! Hope u find a set!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    juddboz80 wrote:
    Wow.....good deal I think! Hope u find a set!
    Yea, hopefully I can get this done.

I have edited the original post with additional information for those of you interested.
  • Options
    Page 1 Bump. Hopefully someone can make this happen...still looking for that Christmas Miracle. :D
  • Options
    Bump. Hate to keep bumping my thread...but I REALLY want this PJ20. :D
  • Options
    :)
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    How much were these at the pop up shop?
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    juddboz80 wrote:
    $200 at the PopUp shop. Just hoping I can work something out to get one of these.

There are 6 on ebay right now :lol: .... So we should be able to get a good market value in a few days, but again hopefully I can get one here instead of the bay with those inflated prices.

Since the PJ20 was $200 at the PopUp shop, hopefully someone here got an extra or doesn't want to price gouge fellow members. So if you you want to work a trade or have a reasonable number for sell...please let me know.
  • Options
    Trying to come up with money to buy the PJ20. You can buy them individually or as a set.

DMB Live Trax 1 - Blue Vinyl, #116/500 Price = $450
    DMB Live Trax 2 - Red Vinyl, #343/1000 Price = $150
    DMB Live Trax 3 - Green Vinyl, #836/1000 Price = $150

(All Sealed) - Will sell entire set for $600

Also for sale:
    Eddie Vedder / Ft Lauderdale , Florida / S/N Edition of 200 - $65
    http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/163027
    Pearl Jam / Deluna Festival / S/N Edition of 200 - $50
    http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/158945
    Pearl Jam / Werchter Rock Festival / Show Edition - $55
    http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/153428

If you buy the set of DMB, I will throw in a print of your choice...so that's a $60 value included for FREE :D
  • Options
    I am absolutely DUMBFOUNDED by this post!! My head is about to EXPLODE!!

"hopefully someone here got an extra or doesn't want to price gouge fellow members" Are you kidding???
    You want to find someone who won't price gouge you because they cost $200 at the pop-up??
    Yet, you're asking $450 for DMB Live Trax #1?? Wasn't that $50 just a few months back??
    You're asking 9x??
    I was fortunate enough to get a colored PJ20 at the pop-up, I'll sell you mine for 9x what I paid... $1,800.
    I'll be a nice guy and throw in free priority shipping as well!!

Another thing...This is not a DMB site!! Get that GARBAGE out of here!!! I wanna vomit just typing his initials!!

You're asking the same as they're going for on eBay!! Some have sold for $50 to $100 less...

MedozK wrote:
    juddboz80 wrote:
    $200 at the PopUp shop. Just hoping I can work something out to get one of these.

There are 6 on ebay right now :lol: .... So we should be able to get a good market value in a few days, but again hopefully I can get one here instead of the bay with those inflated prices.

Since the PJ20 was $200 at the PopUp shop, hopefully someone here got an extra or doesn't want to price gouge fellow members. So if you you want to work a trade or have a reasonable number for sell...please let me know.
  • Options
    branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181
    :shock:
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Yet, you're asking $450 for DMB Live Trax #1?? Wasn't that $50 just a few months back??
    You're asking 9x??
    It was actually $85 and sells now for around $600, so that is 5X
    I was fortunate enough to get a colored PJ20 at the pop-up, I'll sell you mine for 9x what I paid... $1,800.
    I'll be a nice guy and throw in free priority shipping as well!!
    You must really love the people selling the Mad Season 7" originally $5.99...on Sale today for $175
    Another thing...This is not a DMB site!! Get that GARBAGE out of here!!! I wanna vomit just typing his initials!!
    im sorry if I have made anyone vomit. :sick: , That is why I didn't include the initials in the topic heading...I guess I should have said 'Click at Your Own Risk'
    Post edited by MedozK on
  • Options
    quasiquasi Posts: 492
    "Another thing...This is not a DMB site!! Get that GARBAGE out of here!!! I wanna vomit just typing his initials!!"

Ha ha, I respect Dave Matthews himself as a person but I also cannot stand his music. Is it possible to be so talented yet so generic and bland at the same time? Well, as long as there are college fraternities and sororities in this country, DMB will always sell records and concert tickets.
    SEA 9/20/92, SEA 12/7/93, SEA 12/31/94 (MS), SEA 11/5/00, SEA 11/6/00, SEA 12/8/02, SEA 12/9/02, BEN 10/22/03, GOR 9/1/05, SD 7/7/06, LA 7/10/06, LA 7/12/06, LA (EV) 4/12/08, LA (EV) 4/13/08, LA 7/12/08, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/7/09, SEA 12/6/13, SEA 8/8/18
  • Options
    Again, really looking to trade the set for the PJ20.

If I have to sell, I will need a lot to be able to buy it. The cheapest I have been quoted is $650 for a $200 PopUp store one.

EDIT: One just sold on the bay for $532, so if someone wants the set of Live Trax for $500..i can do that. That is $166 for each set.