Options

ISO Eddie Batman Pick "FOUND"!!!

ezekiel rocksezekiel rocks Posts: 402
edited September 2013 in Lost Dogs
I have a Wrigley patch to trade for it. Let me know <!-- e --><a href="mailto:villanuevaguadalupe@hotmail.com">villanuevaguadalupe@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Bump. I'm also looking for cards. Would prefer a sealed pack, but I'm trying to complete a set with the boys holding the bats. Don't care if you don't have boom.
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    I have Boom - You wanna trade? :?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Haha
  • Options
    Bump. I'm also looking for cards. Would prefer a sealed pack, but I'm trying to complete a set with the boys holding the bats. Don't care if you don't have boom.

Not interested in my Boom cards? I'll trade you 2 Boom cards for a patch. Hows that? Or, I also have a Jose Canseco card where he is holding a Bat- would you trade that for a patch?

.I.

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    tonifig8 wrote:
    Jose Canseco

Jose Canseco is the shit Bro!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    arq wrote:
    tonifig8 wrote:
    Jose Canseco

I know... :? maybe I'm getting screwed on that trade. It should be two patches and a Stone card for my Canseco Card. What do you say?? I can throw in a Boom card, too.
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    tonifig8 wrote:
    arq wrote:
    tonifig8 wrote:
    Jose Canseco

I know... :? maybe I'm getting screwed on that trade. It should be two patches and a Stone card for my Canseco Card. What do you say?? I can throw in a Boom card, too.

Throw some steroids and you have a deal!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    Matt Stairs bomb bump!!!! ;)
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    tonifig8 wrote:
    arq wrote:
    tonifig8 wrote:
    Jose Canseco

How about a ken Griffey jr. upper deck? I'll trade you that and lamppost pizza for your cards.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    arq wrote:
    tonifig8 wrote:
    Jose Canseco

How about a ken Griffey jr. upper deck? I'll trade you that and lamppost pizza for your cards.[/quote]

Ken Griffey Jr. Goes for like $300!! Plus Pizza?!!?!? :fp: Always trying to get the upper hand on me!! :nono:

How about My Jose Canseco card(where he is holding a bat with no shirt on ;)), a Boom card, and I'll throw in a 5 dollar gift card to Ralphs, F' it.
    Post edited by Boxes&Books on
  • Options
    i don't get it
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    i don't get it

This guy wants me to trade a Ken G Jr card for his patches... wtf!?!?! No way!!

I offered him a Jose C. card, with Jose holding a bat and no shirt on, plus two Boom cards for two patches.

That's what's going on....
  • Options
    tonifig8 wrote:
    i don't get it

I offered him a Jose C. card, with Jose holding a bat and no shirt on, plus two Boom cards for two patches.

:think:
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    tonifig8 wrote:
    i don't get it

:think:

This guy is trying to play hardball. ... :nono: