Options

Lost Dogs Weekly Salary Cap FF League..W/Prize

Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
edited October 2012 in Lost Dogs
Week 6 peeps... Let's see if someone can better our stud LoveBoatCaptainDave :P . Late start this week so we will go with the public 550 man $2 GPP. Once again, go to draftstreet.com and click the NFL tab, Join league ID 1k. This is a $2 GPP with multiple entries allowed. Please remember to post your draftstreet handle in this thread so I can follow your stats...This weeks PJ prize will be the October 2009 issue of Spin magazine featuring Pearl Jam with the Tom Tomorrow fold out poster.

:corn: :corn:
"It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    17 spots now....
    Chief Broom up in here ;)

Cmon peeps..It's not that difficult. Auction format, not snake draft. Best usage of your virtual payroll wins. Total points, not head to head.... For fantasy football addicts this site is your pusher ;)
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Just a thought...For those that don't join bc they don't do fantasy football but would like a chance at the prize...Tell your friends to play for you. Any interested parties can email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:timus319@gmail.com">timus319@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> and I will send the invite ;)

Also...the prizes will increase in value as the league does ;)
    Just sayin....

If there ends up being not enough interest in this, then ill just add this stuff to the next giveaway, which should be coming soon to a forum near you :)

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    rbrum7rbrum7 Posts: 976
    Timmy,

When are those extra vinyls gonna be a prize? :lol:
    Cleveland, OH - 8/26/98
    Cleveland, OH - 4/25/03
    Cleveland, OH - 5/20/06
    Cleveland, OH - 5/9/10
    (EV Solo) Detroit, MI - 6/26/11
    East Troy, WI - 9/3/11
    East Troy, WI - 9/4/11
    Chicago, IL - 7/19/13
    Shitsburgh, PA - 10/11/13
    Los Angeles, CA - 11/23/13
    Detroit, MI - 10/16/14
    Lexington, KY - 4/26/16
    Manchester, TN - 6/11/16
    Chicago, IL - 8/18/18
    Chicago, IL - 8/20/18
    (EV Solo) Tempe, AZ - 3/2/19
    Los Angeles, CA - 4/15/20 (Canceled)
    Los Angeles, CA - 4/16/20 (Canceled)
    Indianapolis, IN - 9/10/23 (Canceled)
  • Options
    rbrum7 wrote:
    Timmy,

When are those extra vinyls gonna be a prize? :lol:

Week 16 of course.... ;)
    Now go sign up fool :lol::lol:

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    LoveBoatCaptainDaveLoveBoatCaptainDave san antonio,tx Posts: 461
    pm sent
    san antonio tx 2003
    austin tx 2009
    EV san antonio tx 2011
    dallas tx 2013
    austin tx 2014
  • Options
    pm sent

Invite sent Dave :D

Bump for more players 8-)

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    i'll do it in the next couple of weeks, Timmy. $ is a little tight right now, homie.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    i'll do it in the next couple of weeks, Timmy. $ is a little tight right now, homie.

No problem Matt..If ya know anyone that might like to join feel free to give them my email address. 8-)

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

No problem Matt..If ya know anyone that might like to join feel free to give them my email address. 8-)

will do!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Don't know if you saw Timmy, but I'm in.
    Cleveland, OH - 8/26/98
    Cleveland, OH - 4/25/03
    Cleveland, OH - 5/20/06
    Cleveland, OH - 5/9/10
    East Troy, WI - 9/3/11
    East Troy, WI - 9/4/11
    Chicago, IL - 7/19/13
    Detroit, MI - 10/16/14
    Lexington, KY - 4/26/16
    Manchester, TN - 6/11/16
    Chicago, IL - 8/18/18
    Chicago, IL - 8/20/18
  • Options
    LoveBoatCaptainDaveLoveBoatCaptainDave san antonio,tx Posts: 461
    im all set! thanks for the chance and good luck to all!!
    san antonio tx 2003
    austin tx 2009
    EV san antonio tx 2011
    dallas tx 2013
    austin tx 2014
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    I hate FF...
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    I hate FF...

dude...you're killing me in baseball! my team has completely gone to crap! nice job!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    mfc2006 wrote:
    I hate FF...

dude...you're killing me in baseball! my team has completely gone to crap! nice job!
    haha...I thought you were shooting for 6th. :? :lol:
    Feel like the baseball management comes a little more naturally.
    Too bad I faced a MONSTER (Sarasota Sox and his 20 HR's) 3 weeks ago. I've been leading lots of categories since. ;)
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    I hate FF...

haha...I thought you were shooting for 6th. :? :lol:
    Feel like the baseball management comes a little more naturally.
    Too bad I faced a MONSTER (Sarasota Sox and his 20 HR's) 3 weeks ago. I've been leading lots of categories since. ;)

yeah, this was my 1st go-around with baseball & i've had a blast!!! i have NO IDEA how i was in 1st for so long....then the wheels fell off, rolled over the cliff & exploded. :lol:

looking forward to next season already! (but my wife is very happy that it's over :lol: )
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Do I have to up the PJ prize? :? :o

MLMF NYC
  • Options

:corn:
    Cleveland, OH - 8/26/98
    Cleveland, OH - 4/25/03
    Cleveland, OH - 5/20/06
    Cleveland, OH - 5/9/10
    East Troy, WI - 9/3/11
    East Troy, WI - 9/4/11
    Chicago, IL - 7/19/13
    Detroit, MI - 10/16/14
    Lexington, KY - 4/26/16
    Manchester, TN - 6/11/16
    Chicago, IL - 8/18/18
    Chicago, IL - 8/20/18
  • Options
    rbrum7 wrote:

:corn:

:lol::lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Just so all know...You can join this at anytime prior to 12:30 tomorrow.... And Brum.. :corn:

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    If by chance someone wants to join overnight and I dont reply to your email....Go to...

Draftstreet.com

Next to Draft Lobby click the private leagues tab..
    Find league ID ts319
    join that league with the password: pearljam

Goodnight 8-)

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    tim what do i need to do to join?
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options
    tim what do i need to do to join?

Email address..... I'll send u the invite and join ;)

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    A lil over 4 hours left to set lineups...... ;)

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Still plenty of time to join and create a roster 8-)

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    We got 17 players in this week fellas!!!!

Here's the payout structure: 1st: $42.08 (Plus PJ prize), 2nd: $22.95, 3rd: $11.47

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    New week Bump :corn:

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    New week Bump :corn:

What is the ID for this week?
    Cleveland, OH - 8/26/98
    Cleveland, OH - 4/25/03
    Cleveland, OH - 5/20/06
    Cleveland, OH - 5/9/10
    East Troy, WI - 9/3/11
    East Troy, WI - 9/4/11
    Chicago, IL - 7/19/13
    Detroit, MI - 10/16/14
    Lexington, KY - 4/26/16
    Manchester, TN - 6/11/16
    Chicago, IL - 8/18/18
    Chicago, IL - 8/20/18
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    This is fun, get in ;)
  • Options
    Invites coming soon guys...Remember if you have a player that goes tonight then your team locks for the week. No adjustments once a player goes off... I know its stoopid but those are the sites rules :(

Gonna be some added PJ prizes as well this week from a generous member ;)
    Details forthcoming...

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Sorry fellas, had to cancel out the league so tonight doesn't count. There was no way we were gonna get even close to filling up and then it would have locked for the week as soon as kickoff tonight. I think this is gonna be the way for the remainder of the season. No Thursday games. Unless of course this becomes a bit more active then we will go back to including Thursday games. So with that said, new invites coming tomorrow morning.

The added prize this week is is a 1st press Vitalogy lp courtesy of our boy rbrum. Not sure if we will continue with just a 1st place PJ prize or start breaking down 1st, 2nd and 3rd... But every week there will be a PJ prize.

For those that my be interested and yet to contact me, feel free to pm for details or just list your preferred email address and I will send you the invite link.

MLMF NYC