Options

Framed Posters For Sale

Citizen ZackCitizen Zack Posts: 1,763
edited May 2012 in Lost Dogs
I have a couple of framed posters for sale. Please PM me if interested.

Boston 2010 (black wood frame, dark green matting, standard glass) - $125 (plus shipping)
030.jpg

11x17 inch Albuquerque 2000 bill (black plastic poster frame) - $25 (plus shipping) SOLD028.jpg

11x17 inch Denver 1998 bill (black plastic poster frame) - $25 (plus shipping) - Or $20 shipped without frame
029.jpg
"Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them." - Thoreau

No time to be void, or save up on life, you've got to spend it all
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    tigers84tigers84 Greenville, SC Posts: 457
    Can they be removed safely??
    BUGS IN THE WAY, I FEEL ABOUT YOU
  • Options
    tigers84 wrote:

The smaller show bills can for sure. There is no matting and I put them in the frame myself. As for the Boston, I don't know for certain. I had it framed at a shop and have never opened the frame. As far as I know, it should be fine since it's just matted and placed in the frame.
    "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them." - Thoreau

• Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    tigers84 wrote:

The smaller show bills can for sure. There is no matting and I put them in the frame myself. As for the Boston, I don't know for certain. I had it framed at a shop and have never opened the frame. As far as I know, it should be fine since it's just matted and placed in the frame.

If anyone wants an un-professionally framed Boston I would have one that I could sell to help pay for this framed one which looks really awesome!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    :arrow:

• Options
    bump

• Options
    Please email me @ <!-- e --><a href="mailto:mherta76@yahoo.com">mherta76@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->

Dont PM it will be easier and quicker!!

Interested in the Alb. 2000

Thanks!!
  • Options
    BUMP!!
  • Options

• Options
    bump

• Options

• Options
    bump

• Options
    Albuquerque show bill sold. Boston poster and Dever show bill still available.

• Options
    bump