Options

ISO PJ20 single reserved seat (Sat OR Sun)

arqarq Posts: 7,937
edited August 2011 in Lost Dogs
I'm looking for a single ticket for PJ20 (reserved seat), I just realized I'm not the young whippersnapper 37071053@N00.jpg?1110792403 I used to be, so I need at least one day of reserved seat no matter what day for the PJ20 celebration.

To sweeten the deal I could add to the price of the ticket a beer and or any other beverage or your preference.

Thanks

Jose old-guy-with-gas1-64x64.jpg
"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,934
    Hooka Jose upa, capish?
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Hooka Jose upa, capish?

69918_512x288_generated__627lygO0mEuTCs8yWVl9sg.jpg
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    im working
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    demetrios wrote:
    Hooka Jose upa, capish?

Agreed. 8-)
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    7:20 EST bump
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    I guess I will bite. Nobody is going to hook this SOB up with expo passes....
    I only ask that if you come across anybody that wants to sell their expo passes day of show whilst you tailgate the day away, you contact me first thing as I will be there all day. Or, someone that may have an EV XL Detroit plate shirt for face. :)

The seat is not excellent by any means and you will have to sit next to my buddy. That will be a long night for you for sure. He's a bit bonkers if ya feel me.

sec 203 BBB Saturday. If this seat isn't up to your standards, I will not have hurt feelings. If you want it, pm me. This offer for OP only.
    $111.75
    woot.

also, it's a ticketfast ticket, i am a lot of things, but I am not a criminal so fear not. ;)
  • Options
    I guess I will bite. Nobody is going to hook this SOB up with expo passes....
    I only ask that if you come across anybody that wants to sell their expo passes day of show whilst you tailgate the day away, you contact me first thing as I will be there all day. Or, someone that may have an EV XL Detroit plate shirt for face. :)

The seat is not excellent by any means and you will have to sit next to my buddy. That will be a long night for you for sure. He's a bit bonkers if ya feel me.

sec 203 BBB Saturday. If this seat isn't up to your standards, I will not have hurt feelings. If you want it, pm me. This offer for OP only.
    $111.75
    woot.

also, it's a ticketfast ticket, i am a lot of things, but I am not a criminal so fear not. ;)

PM sent
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I am trying to hook up Jose with a ticket. I thought that maybe that ticket would be mine, but a friend who has been wishy-washy now says that he's on board. We'll see how that goes. If my buddy checks airline prices and backs out, Jose is first on the list for my extra.

In the meantime, anyone else out there with an extra, put that sucker in an envelope with Jose's name on it. I'll send you boot or xmas single or both for your generosity.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Jose waiting for a reply,from an Argentinian friend..,ill update u
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

I have many Argentinian friends so this should work! :D crossing my fingers
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    bumpity
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    Bump
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    arq wrote:

Jose,check your pm...found one..probably two,for both you and your friend. :)
  • Options
    arq wrote:

Thanks dimi, i'm crossing my fingers!
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    arq wrote:

Dimi, PM me an address so that I can send your Argentinian friend a little something something.
    I SAW PEARL JAM