Options

FS: PJ Vinyl (Lost Dogs, 7", xmas) price drop 4/30

alngthewayalngtheway Posts: 60
edited May 2011 in Lost Dogs
I am selling most of my Pearl Jam vinyl collection. Click on the album names to link to pictures of each album I have posted on Flickr. I am happy to take any other pictures for people. I have also tried to describe condition as accurately as possible and take pictures of any imperfections I noticed.

Prices are relatively firm, however feel free to PM me with any reasonable offers. I will do my best to respond to all PMs, but if I end up getting overwhelmed, I am likely to skip any unrealistic ones (like $27 for Benaroya :) )

Prices include shipping in the US. I will ship international, but with those I will be a bit more strict about shipping priority mail as that is the only way I can both insure and track the records (unless you are happy to assume the risks in which case I can do first class).

LP
Lost Dogs unsealed (minor edge damage): $170 sold
Vs. original (95% sealed, plastic coming off from one corner): $40
Benaroya sealed: $800 sold
Avocado sealed: $115 sold
LO2L (80% sealed, plastic has come off the top, exposed corners are dinged): $100 sold
Lost Dogs sealed: $225 sold
Yield (corner dings and minor splitting of sleeve): $100 pending
No Code (minor corner/edge damage; minor sleeve splitting on record sleeve): $110 pending
Mirrorball sealed (minor edge damage): $95 sold
Binaural (some edge damage and minor splitting of both record sleeves): $200 pending
Riot Act (minor edge damage and minor sleeve splitting on one record): $125 pending

7"
I Am Mine (UK Ltd edition): $30
Alive/Jeremy (Epic 35-74745): Not sure of value to be honest, make an offer if you are interested in this one. sold

Xmas Singles
1997: $25 sold
1998: $35 sold
2000 $25 sold
2001 (some edge damage): $20 sold

or $100 shipped for the four xmas singles.

Shipping is included for all items. Records will ship sandwiched between cardboard.

All records are in good condition with no scratches, etc. All opened records have been played at most a handful of times, some not at all.

edit: If any links aren't working or are the wrong album, please let me know. I wouldn't be surprised if I made a mistake with that considering the number of pictures/records.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LO2L and Avocado are both pending. I'll mark them as sold when everything is finalized so feel free to still write me about those.
  • Options
    jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    Thats a nice price for Mirrorball ....bad timing for me though.
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• Options
    I now have four people lined up for LO2L so let's consider that one as pretty much sold. If you PM me about that one, I probably won't reply at this point.

I'm taking it that LO2L is worth more than $100 huh? :D
  • Options
    bump

LO2L is officially sold now.
    Benaroya is pending but not set in stone so if you are interested let me know. Looks like these are going in the order I posted them, which is odd if I may comment.
  • Options
    Mirrorball has been sold.

I'm considering Benny sold at this point. I'll update if that falls through.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    alngtheway wrote:

:)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    alngtheway wrote:

:lol:
  • Options
    Lost Dogs sealed is pending. Unsealed still available though.
  • Options
    bump 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    bump 8-)

LP/45 mailers came in today so records will begin shipping on Friday. Anyone interested in any of the 7"s? Got a stack of 45 mailers that look lonely :)
  • Options
    Yield and Binaural are pending now as well. I have had some interest in No Code and Riot Act but nothing set in stone so feel free to let me know if you are interested.
  • Options
    Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
    alngtheway wrote:
    Yield and Binaural are pending now as well. I have had some interest in No Code and Riot Act but nothing set in stone so feel free to let me know if you are interested.
    :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Options
    alngtheway wrote:
    :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Sorry man! Nothing personal!
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    alngtheway wrote:

YAY!!! :)
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    OK, No Code and Riot Act are also pending. At this point, I consider all pending items to be sold.

Reordered the LPs so that the two left aren't buried: unsealed Lost Dogs and sealed original Vs. PM me if you're interested in either of those, or in any of the 7"s/xmas singles.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    bump
    Post edited by alngtheway on
  • Options
    bump :)
  • Options
    bump

All records that have been paid for have been shipped out.
  • Options
    Random bump disguised as a question :)

When I was figuring out which records to sell, I had decided that there were certain ones I definitely wanted to have to listen to in the future. This is why I decided not to sell my Ten and Vitalogy. With Vs., I don't care which version I have since the ones I am keeping are for using and not collecting.

My question for anyone that has both versions of Vs is whether there is any sound quality difference? Am I better off just keeping my original? Or does the new reissue/remaster sound identical (or better)?

I'm sure this has been discussed before, thanks for any input.
  • Options
    goodnight bump

Will accept lower offers on the remaining records. Probably won't take real low offers (like half of what I am asking), but feel free to let me know if you want to try to work something out.
  • Options
    prices dropped on most remaining records. Also, I have factored shipping costs into the remaining prices so shipping is included in those prices now.

Will also do the four xmas singles for $100 shipped.
  • Options
    all four xmas singles are pending
  • Options
    Is Lost Dogs still for sale?

I've been on a mission to find one for a decent price. Besides Ten, stolen from a friend in '97, Lost Dogs was the first cd I bought of Pearl Jam's music and it was all downhill from there.... For some reason, its pretty much my holy grail, for sentimental reasons alone. I still remember that day- finding that cd and cranking it in my car. Just couldn't get enough.

Ahhh, memories!
  • Options
    pm sent
  • Options
    xmas singles have been sold.

Down to the two 7"s and Lost Dogs unsealed. Leaning towards not selling Vs but if you are interested let me know and I can be swayed (especially if you know anything about the sound difference between the original pressing and the new reissue).
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    most likely the last bump

everything is either sold or pending except for I Am Mine limited edition turquoise 7" and sealed original Vs.

Leaning towards just keeping the original Vs., but I'll listen if you're interested in it.

PM if interested in the I Am Mine.
  • Options
    LO2L arrive safe..thanks :)
  • Options
    LO2L arrive safe..thanks :)

Been away from this site and just saw this. Thanks for the update! Been trying to track that package online and USPS only says "left New York". Started to wonder when it would actually arrive!