Options

Search Feature?

libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
edited May 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Is there one? I don't see it.
These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    Right next to the upper reply/new topic buttons.
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    It is on the top of the page. It says "search thread" "search topic" or "search forum"

If I knew where it was I would take you there. There's much more than this
  • Options
    LongRd. wrote:
    Right next to the upper reply button.

huh? I don't see it. Plus now I posted this thread twice..D'oh!

It's near "post reply"?
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    Oh I see it...NVM!

this board is hard to see sometimes..reading stuff.
  • Options
    Thanks guys..I can't beleive i didn't see it. :P
  • Options
    senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    It's there....but it's lame. I'd like to be able to seach multiple boards....for user names / key words, etc etc....
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,472
    sennin wrote:
    It's there....but it's lame. I'd like to be able to seach multiple boards....for user names / key words, etc etc....

and I'd like to be the King of France! :mrgreen:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    imalive wrote:
    sennin wrote:

I'd like to have a "view new posts" button like in the old Pit.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    eMMI wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    sennin wrote:

there is

click on "board index" at the top of the page here... then below the bit where it says view yourposts you'll see in small text "view new posts" click it. :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    imalive wrote:

there is

click on "board index" at the top of the page here... then below the bit where it says view yourposts you'll see in small text "view new posts" click it. :)

oh I've seen that one thank you deerie. :) but it's not the same as in the old forum where it used to be on every page, if you get what I mean. :lol:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    eMMI wrote:
    oh I've seen that one thank you deerie. :) but it's not the same as in the old forum where it used to be on every page, if you get what I mean. :lol:

yeah its 2 clicks of a mouse... :shock:

;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

yeah its 2 clicks of a mouse... :shock:

;)

2 clicks too many! :shock: ;) the 'View your posts' could be replaced. :P
  • Options
    sennin wrote:

Yeah exactly, I was looking for a search feature like that. Im guessing you can't do all that on here. :?
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    hello......

HELLLOOOO

:P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    huh? not another thread on the same topic! :fp:
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I think people make too much out of the search feature. Who cares if there was a thread about a siliar subject three years ago?
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,629
    No thanks. My complaining about t-shirt designs and links to the Chilean Eddie Vedder deserve their own special thread.
  • Options
    This thread re-appearing made me question my sanity, because I didn't remember posting in one of these new search-threads, but there it was: the little box, telling me I'd replied! :o :x :nono: :lol:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    yes
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg