Options

Abraham Lincoln having lunch

Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
edited December 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
"Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    very cool!

(three cheers for the Land of Lincoln, woot!)
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Awesome. Love Daniel Day Lewis!
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Carey wrote:

Illinois blows
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Carey wrote:

Illinois blows

Maybe this is why you aren't finding Speedy. I think he lives here. And if you were here looking for him, you would know that it doesn't blow ;)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    81 wrote:
    Carey wrote:

Illinois blows
    now u are in trouble.....ehehehehehehheehhee
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Those are some sweet blue jeans and tennis shoes Abraham Lincoln is wearing. I didn't know he was so ahead of his time.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    IL rules...that's why it's going BK and why one governer is in prioson, and anouther is about to join him.

it's also why taxes go up on a daily basis

fuck IL
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    IL rules...that's why it's going BK and why one governer is in prioson, and anouther is about to join him.

fuck IL

Oh yah, well I don't like your grill. Take that 8-)
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:

fuck IL

Yeah well try New York...especially Smalbany. This place sucks so bad. Every day I wake up I fucking hate it here.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

fuck IL

Yeah well try New York...especially Smalbany. This place sucks so bad. Every day I wake up I fucking hate it here.
    Try Connecticut
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

fuck IL

get this.....

they are trying to keep Sears and Chicago Mercantile excahnge in the state......

so the senate/house is working on tax breaks for them....which includes $50M of additional spending for non Sears/CME stuff on top of the tax breaks...in a state that is broke.

fuckin brilliant....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I can't wait for this movie. Love me some DDL and Lincoln too. But I don't know that he can top "I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE" I still say that.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    I can't wait for this movie. Love me some DDL and Lincoln too. But I don't know that he can top "I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE" I still say that.
    :lol: Yeah, that movie had a crazy ending. Just by the picture, I think they should just give him the Best Actor Oscar already.
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    RYEzupSF wrote:

I can already picture the video mash up :lol:
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

fuck IL

get this.....

they are trying to keep Sears and Chicago Mercantile excahnge in the state......

so the senate/house is working on tax breaks for them....which includes $50M of additional spending for non Sears/CME stuff on top of the tax breaks...in a state that is broke.

fuckin brilliant....

I think they stole that logic from New York...have I ever mentioned that I hate Smalbany?? :D
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

I think they stole that logic from New York...have I ever mentioned that I hate Smalbany?? :D
    Oh Smallbany is not so bad... I mean look where I work...

miami.jpg
    I mean you guys have the Egg..

albany-egg.jpg

It's not even close...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

fuck IL

I think it's time you move to Illinois DS. Just think, a whole new city, a whole new slew of drinking stories! DO IT!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

Oh Smallbany is not so bad... I mean look where I work...

miami.jpg
    I mean you guys have the Egg..

albany-egg.jpg

It's not even close...

middle-finger.jpg

:P :lol:
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

fuck IL

I think it's time you move to Illinois DS. Just think, a whole new city, a whole new slew of drinking stories! DO IT!!!

I'm so close to just packing up and hitting the road. I'm sure it's my attitude but this place just seems so insignificant. I mean like this weekend the big draw downtown is a female roller derby. Really???
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    DS1119 wrote:

I'm so close to just packing up and hitting the road. I'm sure it's my attitude but this place just seems so insignificant. I mean like this weekend the big draw downtown is a female roller derby. Really???

1. Pack things
    2. Fill up tank
    3. Get on 90W
    4. Exit 90W in Chicago
    5. Let the party begin!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

1. Pack things
    2. Fill up tank
    3. Get on 90W
    4. Exit 90W in Chicago
    5. Let the party begin!
    6. Don't exit in Buffalo
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    How did this thread talk about locations?
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

1. Pack things
    2. Fill up tank
    3. Get on 90W
    4. Exit 90W in Chicago
    5. Let the party begin!

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

1. Pack things
    2. Fill up tank
    3. Get on 90W
    4. Exit 90W in Chicago
    5. Let the party begin!
    6. Don't exit in Buffalo

I like Buffalo! There downtown is actually quite nice and alot of fun. Last year at the PJ show I had a blast!
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    I like Buffalo! There downtown is actually quite nice and alot of fun. Last year at the PJ show I had a blast!
    Yes but in 2 weeks... you will complaining about being stuck in Boofalo :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Yes but in 2 weeks... you will complaining about being stuck in Boofalo :lol:

I just need a change I think. I have always wanted to live in a city with alot going on. Major sports teams...bars with live music...you know just life.